Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83724 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
No intro

1. WORDS: One weakness in ladies is their susceptibilty to sweet words.And guys have been using this from time immemorial. Though not present in all guys yet those who have it can bear me witness it works without any hitch. Your "I love you" to her sounds in her hearing a sweet melody.

2. ADMIRATION: Its a trigger. Admiring a Lady tear the heart opens. It makes them happy and happiness I say is exactly what Ladies want.Make her happy and she is yoursgrin one way to do that is Admiration.

3. CONFUSION: Anything can happens when confusion sets it. She be like "The guy is real he loves me" Yes he is not that bad.Before she knows what's happening yawa don gasgrin

4. PROMISES: I can see ladies raising their eyebrows. Sorry for bringing memories but Truth is it melt your heart like oxy-acetylene flame. The "I will" sydrome always work

5. MONEY: The say have say the saygrin

Ladies which of the above works on you faster?

Sinaj
Tophaz
Ellechrytals
and others

Guys which of the above work best for you?

Agarawu
Tosyne2much
Tallesty1
and others

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by buygala(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
6- Indian Ring.... Those touch-and-follow rings work wonders smiley

7- Promise of marriage..... A very heartless but very effective way of winning a girl's undivided attention....Propose to her, and watch her open wide the gates of her heart and her vagina sad

8- Being disorderly.... Most girls like having to re-arrange a guy's life.... They enjoy compelling their guy to do stuff like getting rid of that ugly smell in his car and crib, being more serious with academics, stop smoking weed, etc ... In summary ladies like 'reforming' bad boys sad

9- Sex.... Most girls stick with good fucckers like maggots stick with corpses... Their orgasm is obviously much more important to them than they care to admit smiley

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
*just passing by*

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by MEILYN(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.

322 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by izuch(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Word!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Sveen: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think money should be no. 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
na wa ooo
Wetyn wa for this thing now.. u better confess which one u dey use on those chicks
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sveen:
I think money should be no. 1
I trust you
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
*just passing by*
come back and confess

4 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:
oo
Why book space na

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by MEILYN(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Wetyn wa for this thing now.. u better confess which one u dey use on those chicks
I don confess. Oya read my first post.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
baba, how much for this land? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
I don confess. Oya read my first post.
I salute you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
baba, how much for this land? cheesy
Not for sale tongue

3 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:
6- Indian Ring.... Those touch-and-follow rings work wonders smiley

7- Promise of marriage..... A very heartless but very effective way of winning a girl's undivided attention....Propose to her, and watch her open wide the gates of her heart and her vagina sad

8- Being disorderly.... Most girls like having to re-arrange a guy's life.... They enjoy compelling their guy to do stuff like getting rid of that ugly smell in his car and crib, being more serious with academics, stop smoking weed, etc ... In summary ladies like 'reforming' bad boys sad

9- Sex.... Most girls stick with good fucckers like maggots stick with corpses... Their orgasm is obviously much more important to them than they care to admit smiley
Promises of marriage work pass magic

9 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by ggrin(f): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
konko belowlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'm here to read comments tongue

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:
I'm here to read comments tongue

#TEAM SCENT
Read comments ke? it's highly prohibited. You must to comment

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Your head dey there like dele

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Boyoboy9(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Money rules but for d broke Niggas sweet words does it better

4 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Boyoboy9:
Money rules but for d broke Niggas sweet words does it better
Which one dey work for you

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Boyoboy9(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sweet words does it better for me
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by rawtouch: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Touching body...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:

I thought I have warn you to stop drinking monkey tail you no gree now you no know wetin you de type

10 Likes

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Read comments ke? it's highly prohibited. You must to comment

Really? Well none of the five ways can win my heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well none of the five ways can win my heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
grin you mean all of the five ways can work on you?

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
edgeproduk:
grin you mean all of the five ways can work on you?

Lol..... I am too stubborn to be moved by those things wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lol..... I am too stubborn to be moved by those things wink

#TEAM SCENT
Hehehehe,ok tell me your secret...
Maybe proper touch at the right place because its not included... grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hehehehe,ok tell me your secret... Maybe proper touch at the right place because its not included... grin

Heeeeehehe cheesy
My body is stubborn too grin grin

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeehehe cheesy

My body is stubborn too grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
grin hehehe are you sure...you must be very sturborn then.Allow me to calm you down,because sturborness is not good for a lady oooo...let me help you
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
edgeproduk:

grin hehehe are you sure...you must be very sturborn then.Allow me to calm you down,because sturborness is not good for a lady oooo...let me help you

Really? How do you intend to calm me down?

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.