Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

"The Walking Dead" - Season 4 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 (17625 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Beth don strong oooo. She should have said goodbye though cry

I wonder how many people that walker is gonna eat in the prison. Yay, episode 2, where art thou?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
I missed it cry
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fox showing it now, DSTV channel 125
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
50calibre:

Yeah!! A few changes here & there, but still the same order of events, Rick wandering around insanely, Carl walking around with a gun trying to be an adult, Daryl doing his hunting, Carol being the mum,.....

LMAO.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Valdblngx: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2013
mehn this michionne gal x cracking me up...the gal seems so committed. I hope the governor shouldn't end her
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by zeelo2014: 3:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Saw it twice on Fox TV. They made the walkers more aggressive in this season. A council of elders has been set. Carl is now a big boy,voice changed too,Puberty at work!
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2013
I think they should come up with walkers like those on world war z. These ones are just too slow
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy: I think they should come up with walkers like those on world war z. These ones are just too slow
Hahahaha... the show will end in one episode lol. WW-Z was good though.

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by ellab(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, which channel was the first episode shown? Where can i download it? Can i get all the episodes even if it hasn't been shown on TV?
Fox channel 125(dstv)
Twill be shown later today.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by ellab(f): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy: I think they should come up with walkers like those on world war z. These ones are just too slow
Ehn..that one be say human beings go finish.

Episode was a bit dull.
Rick has to come out of that sullen state he's in and shave those damn beards,it makes him look old.
That scene with that insane woman,I thought sum'n tragic was gonna happen but it was just plain..mscheew.
See my carl o,I just love d moment wen he was tryna be like his dad.."Don't name dem" lol
That bobo that turned in prison,I hope they find him soon.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by ogagusps3: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
People , This new episode has shown us the new threat... Its disease!!! The pig died of the disease, so did that boy... The disease was brought in by Daryl in food... So other people have this disease...
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Ahn ahn. It was a season opener na. Do you expect all the action to be in one episode? The Big Spot accident and Rick being lured was enough suspense. It laid the ground for the episodes to come. Like ogagusps3 said, it's a disease, and after 1-2 seasonings of knowing this, we're finally seeing the effects apart from being victim of a scratch, bite, or savage feast.

In terms of action or pace, the episode was no different than openers for seasons 2 and 3.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 16, 2013
50calibre: Yeah!! A few changes here & there, but still the same order of events, Rick wandering around insanely, Carl walking around with a gun trying to be an adult, Daryl doing his hunting, Carol being the mum,.....

The prison looks fortified, 30 days without any incident is incredible, although I don't think their safety would last long.

Rick needs to snap out of his madness, he's becoming really boring, Glen & maggie needs a reality check, maggie doesn't seem to understand the kind of world they live in.

My favourites at the moment are Carol, Daryl & Michone.

Na, Rick isn't insane at all. If anything, they're so safe that he's comfortable. Hershel had to make him take a gun. I can't blame him for following that woman as it's probably the first live human he's seen outside his group in forever. His following her was reminiscent of when Shane tried killing him though. Rick has always had a soft heart. That's no crime.

Despite the world being what it is, when you give up on the living, you've given up on humanity. That's always been his ideology really. He sacrificed a lot looking for Sophia. He basically adopted the whole of Woodbury as they were innocent. He couldn't kill Randall. He waited for Shane to try to kill him before he did. The same goes for Tomas and the psych woman. It hasn't killed Rick yet lol.

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 190theclown: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Who the phuck infected the harrypotter wearing googles guy from episode one
and whats killing the animals too

Guess the virus is mutating angry

btw

ure family to me if you watch walking dead

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2013
190-the-clown:

Welcome and I really dig your username... niiiiice!!
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by zeelo2014: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2013
According to the story,is the entire universe infected?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2013
well the first episode was good though but am having a bad feelings for those black folks and also in prison judging by the trailer i watched... and my fav still remain michone i will cry if the girl died oooooooo
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
ogugua88: Ahn ahn. It was a season opener na. Do you expect all the action to be in one episode? The Big Spot accident and Rick being lured was enough suspense. It laid the ground for the episodes to come. Like ogagusps3 said, it's a disease, and after 1-2 seasonings of knowing this, we're finally seeing the effects apart from being victim of a scratch, bite, or savage feast.

In terms of action or pace, the episode was no different than openers for seasons 2 and 3.

I agree that all things considered the premiere was not bad. But this premier cant compare to that of season 2 and particularly season 3. Season 2's premiere had some TWD classic moments. Even more so for season 3's premiere which was truly action packed.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by kkkossy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls where can I download this episode?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by chromatic: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
I also think that wasn't a strong episode but a filler for episodes to come. So I'm looking forward to subsequent episodes for more actions and all..the promo looks exciting though.
Hopefully this season will answer the main question(s).
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 190theclown: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
hyzicbond: well the first episode was good though but am having a bad feelings for those black folks and also in prison judging by the trailer i watched... and my fav still remain michone i will cry if the girl died oooooooo

yvonne michonne die ke

we riot if michonne dies
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
ogugua88:

Na, Rick isn't insane at all. If anything, they're so safe that he's comfortable. Hershel had to make him take a gun. I can't blame him for following that woman as it's probably the first live human he's seen outside his group in forever. His following her was reminiscent of when Shane tried killing him though. Rick has always had a soft heart. That's no crime.

Despite the world being what it is, when you give up on the living, you've given up on humanity. That's always been his ideology really. He sacrificed a lot looking for Sophia. He basically adopted the whole of Woodbury as they were innocent. He couldn't kill Randall. He waited for Shane to try to kill him before he did. The same goes for Tomas and the psych woman. It hasn't killed Rick yet lol.

Rick definitely has a kind heart, which might ultimately lead to his death. I've agreed with most of his decisions, but since the death of Lori, he hasn't been the same, he's kind of slow now.

Daryl is also kind, but his persona makes him difficult to understand, his focus/purpose has been impeccable, he worked tirelessly to find Sofia ( even more than Rick ) he almost got killed in the process and all these in addition to the fact his brother was left for dead by Rick & the others, then even after his brother's death, he still picks himself up & does what he must.

At the moment, Daryl is the most useful member of the group & it would be nice to see the old Rick once again.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
I just a read a post about the walking dead
Producers planning to start a spin off series by 2015
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
190-the-clown:
Who the phuck infected the harrypotter wearing googles guy from episode one
and whats killing the animals too

Guess the virus is mutating angry

btw

It's weird because its already being established in season 2 & 3 that everyone is infected & would turn as soon as they are dead, bitten or not.

But then, it seems like this new mutation, takes them out alive & I have a feeling the walkers from this new strain, would probably be faster, smarter & deadlier.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
hyzicbond: I just a read a post about the walking dead
Producers planning to start a spin off series by 2015

Source?
spin off go where?
Well, it just means there's enough suspense up till season 6. The premiere made me believe otherwise.
win win situation anyway smiley

50calibre:

It's weird because its already being established in season 2 & 3 that everyone is infected & would turn as soon as they are dead, bitten or not.

But then, it seems like this new mutation, takes them out alive & I have a feeling the walkers from this new strain, would probably be faster, smarter & deadlier.

What I also believe should happen. These walkers need to have some form of revolution and that'll up the points in this season

And the crew is overcrowded, mehn. We talking about survival, they talking about prison crew, marriage and family. Mehnnnnnnn angry
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
joeydozzy:

Source?
spin off go where?
Well, it just means there's enough suspense up till season 6. The premiere made me believe otherwise.

What I also believe should happen. These walkers need to have some form of revolution and that'll up the points in this season

And the crew is overcrowded, mehn. We talking about survival, they talking about prison crew, marriage and family. Mehnnnnnnn angry

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by hyzicbond(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
And for you guys to know our darling TWD season 4 premiere became the most watched tv series in the history of cable series, 16.1 million viewers
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

Source?
spin off go where?

I think these new walkers would have something different, you can even see the sign in the way that boy opened his eyes so quick.

And yeah the crew is just too much, I believe they'd soon start dying, especially the ones from Woodbury. I think they are living in comfort, that's why they still keep relationships, I personally want to see them running for their lives, traveling dangerously in caravans.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

I think these new walkers would have something different, you can even see the sign in the way that boy opened his eyes so quick.

And yeah the crew is just too much, I believe they'd soon start dying, especially the ones from Woodbury. I think they are living in comfort, that's why they still keep relationships, I personally want to see them running for their lives, traveling dangerously in caravans.

lool now why would you want that?
yea the walkers would def potray some new traits
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013

yea they are "walkers" not runners lool
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2013
VillageBoi:
Hahahaha... the show will end in one episode lol. WW-Z was good though.
lmao true...the prison would be overrun in seconds
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2013
hyzicbond: And for you guys to know our darling TWD season 4 premiere became the most watched tv series in the history of cable series, 16.1 million viewers

impressive smiley

sipn off link http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-companion-series-tv-show-spinoff-amc-2013/a

joeydozzy:

Source?
spin off go where?

just came across this http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-companion-series-tv-show-spinoff-amc-2013/

zeelo2014: According to the story,is the entire universe infected?
we dont know that yet

im probably the last to watch episode 1 angry
beht anyways it turned out great.... everything i pasted in the first post about the show is playing out.
especially about the "new threat".
did anybody notice that wierd zombie with the bleeding eyes they flashed a couple of times...i think its what probably brought in the disease, and it may be airborne this time at the same time the kid probably got the disease from Daryl's meat...too bad
whats up with Tyreese anyways??
great episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZrq1To8Fhc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.