Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? (14727 Views)

Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos) / Nigeria Plans £5000 Visa-Bond For UK Citizens / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by kekakuz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
YES

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Itsalphaa(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
chuksoyo21: Peeps, 9ja is too sweet. Nothng fit make me stay out of 9ja. They should pocket thier visa!
hahaha...guy if moni no dey, jst keep quiet, which 1 b 9ja is too sweet? abi is ur own nigeria different

7 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by israel007: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
For what. Why would u even ask that! They should make it visa free
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by buchibabe: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na wa o. So dis fiful no fit change dia mind remove dat 3k visa bond. I trust my naija peeps. Dia wil always be a way where dia is none
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by DisGuy: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
shedyman: Though, the bond acts as a form of security against the absconding of first Nigerian visitors to the UK, and thus is refundable upon departure, it smacks of discrimination as it only applies to Nigerians.

Na Wa o with all the information at your disposable bros

There are six countries in the proposal
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
The UK in question is simply broke financially an otherwise,..so they see naija as a despirate country who like others country than theirs,.. I so SECONDED to those which say noooooo to this imprudent,..objectification inbalance issues....
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by bakynes(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Am nt trying to brag here bt I lived and studied in the UK for 3years and I can tell u most of them don't even have 3K pounds to drop @ a go. Most of them don't work anyways they depend on Benefits. The money people ought to use for Shopping will be collected as Bond so what's the use,make them hold their country jare.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Blackvampire(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bleep the british who needs dem wit their cold dried country....dubia, china,..canada here i come.....i dont blame dem its becos we nigerians are known travellers..infact let stop patronizzing dem dere other countries to visit and explore
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by chetachuma(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
i will not

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by donem: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao, hahaha,
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?

It depends.

If you want to go then you have to abide by the requirements of the government.

Nigeria is not the only country on the list.

Besides this is just a red herring on NairaLand. Nigerians with legitimate visit reasons will go cause the money is just a bond, it's refundable.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by roxell120(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=mike morrison][/quote].,
u need Jesus in ur life. ur in bondage bro.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by donem: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ topic Bleep Uk and their Visa bond, i hope FR dont implement such shiit here, but for the Francophone nature here, France offers more prospect than the UK for foreigners.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by joyli: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dis Guy: Funny video

"If i should go there i wont spend more than 1 or 2 days because they dont have anything" grin

I prefer to go to US or Australia sef--- Solution!

I tire oo, I went there once, the refuse to renew my visa, I just carry my pali go USA, US took me pa pa pa , I pack my load. grin
Uk my foot! Rubbish .
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Henriblings: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
y did u ask me dat quesion?
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by chi33(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Me' I nogo pay..oo coolMe' I nogo pay..oo
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by planetuzor(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Be right back to give a reply!
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Cutesexy1(f): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Our govt should brazen up to this challenge
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by InvertedHammer: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2013
/

Well, if you stop treating their country like eldorado may be they will stop f@cking with you.

For trial, let them make every Hausa person going to UK pay that amount. You and I know that aboki ain't
going no where near UK.

They are doing it because you people (Southerners) want to live anywhere but in Nigeria. And believe it or
not, folks will pay up. You will be surprised that some people are enjoying it since visa to UK will be
reserved not for every Tom, D1ck and Harry. Class thingz!

Now when someone tells you that he/she just came back from UK...you will know that somehow, somewhere
he/she has a minimum of 3000 GBP stashed and cooling. Flexing ain't got a thing on you.

Good luck!

/

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

Well, if you stop treating their country like eldorado may be they will stop f@cking with you.

For trial, let them make every Hausa person going to UK pay that amount. You and I know that aboki ain't
going no where near UK.

They are doing it because you people (Southerners) want to live anywhere but in Nigeria. And believe it or
not, folks will pay up. You will be surprised that some people are enjoying it since visa to UK will be
reserved not for every Tom, D1ck and Harry. Class thingz!

Now when someone tells you that he/she just came back from UK...you will know that somehow, somewhere
he/she has a minimum of 3000 GBP stashed and cooling. Flexing ain't got a thing on you.

Good luck!

/
Well said.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by santos247(m): 2:25am On Oct 05, 2013
South Africa charges a refundable reparation fee of 110k for long term VISA.UK's policy is just to join others but d amount is outrageous esp by a country u struggle to live in.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Tembox(f): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Objection my lord. We can't
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 05, 2013
dedons: since my father is Aliko Dangote,why won't i pay it.....................i'll even pay double..........................first to comment.

See as MTN spoil runs for u?
I cast out the spirit of "First to comment" your life in Jesus Name. Amen grin grin
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nely77(m): 4:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Must Nigerians go to UK?
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by emmabest2000(m): 5:04am On Oct 05, 2013
justwise: This is pure comedy, both the reporter and some Nigerians she interviewed are comedians
Or so I thought grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loaded Truck Ram Into Residential Houses In Iwaro , Benue - Pictures / Six Tips To Make Living In Lagos More Bearable / Pitiable condition of Port Harcourt /Owerri road (Umuapu axis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.