Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? (14731 Views)

Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos) / Nigeria Plans £5000 Visa-Bond For UK Citizens / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by chetachuma(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2013
no.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by swizz01(m): 5:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Colonization my foot......na black pussy cat go bite dem die
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Am nt paying a penny.I love nigerians dey ill doanything to go there. And when they got there,they will recovers that 3000k back first b4 abiding to their Laws.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by sikiru4u40(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Its sad indeed
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by hhgg77kk: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2013
d payment is absurd
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by kunlekuz7: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Korrection(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2013
olusola200: Yes itS refundable. Our people has polute them. They are. Just. Too good. I know what I am saying.
what are you saying?
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by kolado(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Wetin concern me with UK? I prefer Germany,holland and italy to the UK. Dem dey cwaz!
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Daniel2802(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Let me explain this policy step by step.
WENTIN BE THE MEANING OF THIS VISA BOND NA?
This a policy which is about paying a fee of 3000 pounds before entering the UK.
WHY PESIN GO PAY 3000 POUNDS JUST TO VISIT UK,ABI UK BE HEAVEN?
You are not actually paying the 3000 pounds.You keep the money with the visa office and when you are returning back to Nigeria you can collect the money back.
SO WHY THE INTRODUCE THE POLICY NA?
It was because Nigerians have formed a habit of staying in the U.K. after their visa has expired.So they reasoned that if you keep 3000 pounds with the visa office you will surely come back for your money,thereby returning to Nigeria in the process.
SO WE DY LOAN THE VISA OFFICE 3000 POUNDS NA?
Well something like that.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXPLANATION BUT MY SALARY A YEAR NEVER REACH 2000 POUNDS TALKMORE OF 3OOO POUNDS JARE.
You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by yinkeys(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Horrible. I hope this ain't applicable to students. Let me watch d video now
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by 677ano(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Blame Nigerians that go to the UK and abuse the system
The bond is your money but if you default then you lose it.

See the bond as a gaurantee that NIGERIANS
Will not abuse the system
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by princesbamz: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2013
abeg chains money rich diz 1 becose e batter make I go China I go wash EPL 4tv
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by funnyx(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Dis Guy: Funny video

"If i should go there i wont spend more than 1 or 2 days because they dont have anything" grin

I prefer to go to US or Australia sef--- Solution!

That guy sound like Afam, Afam is that you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Not only do I support this move but feel the amount should be increased to 10,000 Pounds plus surety of one close relative to be deposited in Kirikir maximum pending the return of the intended traveler.

Nigerians are generally a disgrace abroad.

I take all measures to avoid mixing with Nigerians especially in the UK.

They are generally a disgrace like this proud muslim fanatic

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Oguieke(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Am a Canadian by tribe, y go to UK.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by funnyx(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Ogui eke: Am a Canadian by tribe, y go to UK.

Canadian by tribe undecided
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Davidbanky(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Why would I pay that kind of money to go to UK of all places, as if they will pay me for staying there, I ll rather do business with my money here, am sure by the time as suppose to come back from the UK I would have made close to that amount as profit in business, it doesn't make sense to me sef, what if the value for pounds dropped from what I paid in the first place ? Nothing special about UK aprt from the premier league ... The rest is just another advanced Nigeria ....
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2013
What is so special about Great Britain anyway ? . Being there several
times and its just an ok city to me. No way will I pay a dime to visit there. Anyway, that doesn't apply to me. No disrespect though.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by mishodukisic(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2013
How much did they pay when they where colonizing Nigerians.... "a man who brings home ant-infested fagots should not grumble when he is being visited by lizards" - Prof. Chinua Achebe
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by hardbody: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
. It never meant anything to you when u all were boosting their economy by spending all your earnings in their shops and stores making frivolous purchases and searching outpost exotic locations to take pics and post on BB while screaming Westminster tingz, one thing one thing square, etc etc.

You guys should make the deposit except u have no.plans of returning to Nigeria. My position remains as it had always been, except when my company funds my off shore trainings, I will never use my earnings or savings to improve the lot of John Bull that still looks down on me with derision, never now, never later.

My air ticket and BTA together with a little more addition buys me land somewhere where it will appreciate and sold off in a medium to long term time frame. In my world it is called investment.

The rest of you can continue your overseas trips
While you remain a perpetual tenant in another person's house grumbling year on year on increase in rent. Oyibo dey use Una head I swear.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by justwise(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Davidbanky: Why would I pay that kind of money to go to UK of all places, as if they will pay me for staying there, I ll rather do business with my money here, am sure by the time as suppose to come back from the UK I would have made close to that amount as profit in business, it doesn't make sense to me sef, what if the value for pounds dropped from what I paid in the first place ? Nothing special about UK aprt from the premier league ... The rest is just another advanced Nigeria ....

That alone is special, anything that is better than Nigeria is special
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by wrench: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2013
£3000 shocked shocked .......i rather use it to establish my game shop.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin pls read again and modify your bomb!

olusola200: Yes itS refundable. Our people has polute them. They are. Just. Too good. I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by ddeola: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2013
I will just answer the question - Capital "NO" .
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by turl(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Can't blame them really. If immigration continues the way it has been, the UK will only grow worse than it already is.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nigerians are just too crazy. Is it ur country? Did u build it? Moreover that money is going to be retured to u whn u are about to leave. This action was concieved due to ur(mianly nigerians) level of insincerity. Twerps!

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Davidbanky(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
justwise:

That alone is special, anything that is better than Nigeria is special

Most people just run away from pressure here because sometimes u don't want lagbaja to know u are still in the same position, it's not greener over there, it's just another hustling ground, we just live in the ' he lives abroad mentality ' we have here .... I don't even know what u want to go and invent in a developed country that will be new to them ... What am saying in the long run is that the money is too much and it's not fair ...
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Davidbanky:

Most people just run away from pressure here because sometimes u don't want lagbaja to know u are still in the same position, it's not greener over there, it's just another hustling ground, we just live in the ' he lives abroad mentality ' we have here .... I don't even know what u want to go and invent in a developed country that will be new to them ... What am saying in the long run is that the money is too much and it's not fair ...

I can bet my last dollar that most of you commenting on this bond issue know little or nothing about it, inventing what in the UK while on visiting visa?

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by turl(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
justwise:

I can bet my last dollar that most of you commenting on this bond issue know little or nothing about it, inventing what in the UK while on visiting visa?
lol so true. bandwagon thins.. It's not like they're taking your money from you or anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ecuador.any Good News / Aviation Fuel: Domestic Airlines Set To Cut Airfares / Loaded Truck Ram Into Residential Houses In Iwaro , Benue - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.