Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? (14811 Views)

Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos) / Nigeria Plans £5000 Visa-Bond For UK Citizens / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
turl:
lol so true. bandwagon thins.. It's not like they're taking your money from you or anything.

Its a Nigerian thing, they read the headline and jump on keyboard. The bond thing will only affect very very few Nigerians, only first time visiting visa holder will deposit the bond which is refundable. South Africa does the same but you don't see Nigerians complaining.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by DisGuy: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
justwise:

I can bet my last dollar that most of you commenting on this bond issue know little or nothing about it, inventing what in the UK while on visiting visa?

exactly!!
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by TerpeOjorobaby: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Its alphaa: hahaha...guy if moni no dey, jst keep quiet, which 1 b 9ja is too sweet? abi is ur own nigeria different
guy I dnt get u so r u in support of mkin such paymnt?me I luv 9ja accordin to dat guy above.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by cap28: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Meanwhile Shell BP in collaboration with Nigerian criminal politicians continue to ra.pe the niger delta of its crude oil leaving the area totally devastated, its just that the average Nigerian has no knowledge of what is even going on around them, your leaders under instructions from Britain are working hand in hand with Shell BP to keep you poverty stricken while they make billions of dollars from your natural resources.

Isnt it beyond belief that such a corporation can come to your country and rap.e you of your resources and then their govt can turn around and impose a whopping £3k bond on any Nigerians trying to escape the poverty and misery that they have created in your own country. What a world!

Listen to a niger delta activist explaining to a british activist how Britain and Shell are rap.ing Nigeria in collusion with Nigerian leaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXORojfXBCY
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by rafcrown(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
CAPITAL NO.PERIOD.
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by Ugosample(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2013
Yes! Sentiments aside, many Nigerians are manipulative, trying to take advantage of the system, cheating the system
Re: Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? by haibe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cutesexy1: Our govt should brazen up to this challenge

won't make no difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? / No Plane Crashed In Lagos - FAAN / Gtbank FORM A Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.