Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) (47745 Views)

ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by wasak(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
ASUU strike
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by nickz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Codedrock: EX GOVERNOR's BODY FOR THAT MATTER.. I AM SORRY MR AGAGU, IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS.. like this post if you are really sorry for him&family.
Will the 'LIKE' revive them Be Careful
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by simplemach(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
brummell: Channel tv why can't u improve on your picture quality too poor
Shey ur fone get camera...?mttcchheeeeeeeewwwsss
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by zelexotunla(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fela's music says dead body get accident...double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body... May God help us in this country. The poor people are crying of suffering,the rich are crying of health(death). Life sha!!!!
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by instaforexngr(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
which kine country be this sef!
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
oyedun82: BBC,CNN all showing scenes of the
crash... NTA showing ram fight, STV
showing music africa, TVC showing
mariana n scarlet...useless media
TVC is actually showing it right now! I am watching the station as I speak.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by jhidey08(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
when dey knw dat's where dey'll get money. If na u nko?

1 Like

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Lilimax(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Policewoman: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. My people make una give una lives to Christ.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Davo93: Agagu is neither my family member nor those involved but i am from Ondo state. I have been bursting into tears all day as i read news as regards this crash.

For those saying this is nemesis, i still can't understand the type of heartless creature you are. Is that how wicked your own God can be?? And are you holier than those people? If not, i don't want to pray you experience thesame.

This is absolutely a hard moment for we Ondo State people. A lot of us were already at the Democracy Park in Akure awaiting the arrival of the corpse before the news of this disaster came in.

I pray that the God heal the survivors of this crash quickly, grant the family of the dead the fortitude to bear the loss and that my good God should help us lower the hands of evil in my dear country. crycry
when he was looting and killing the future of other children a their family, how many times did u cry?
how many times did cry for those who die daily on bad roads that agagu refused to fix during his time ... a beg free us the preaching

3 Likes

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by mrofficial(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Less comments compared to viewers on the thread.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kslib:
Bros,your plan no go work.. sad sad
All izz well!
[quote][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
may thier souls RIP sad
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by sCun: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Davo93: [s]Agagu is neither my family member nor those involved but i am from Ondo state. I have been bursting into tears all day as i read news as regards this crash.

For those saying this is nemesis, i still can't understand the type of heartless creature you are. Is that how wicked your own God can be?? And are you holier than those people? If not, i don't want to pray you experience thesame.

This is absolutely a hard moment for we Ondo State people. A lot of us were already at the Democracy Park in Akure awaiting the arrival of the corpse before the news of this disaster came in.

I pray that the God heal the survivors of this crash quickly, grant the family of the dead the fortitude to bear the loss and that my good God should help us lower the hands of evil in my dear country. crycry[/s]
Absolute nonsense! Only few politicians in this country deserve sympathy and Agagu isn't one of them. If you are one of those who benefitted from his loots, good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
I pray No Nollyhood producer, will end up trying to make a movie out of this.. So that the spirit that caused this chain reaction of death,wn't enter into the actors nd actresses that may try 2 play a role there.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Davo93(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
9jadelta: when he was looting and killing the future of other children a their family, how many times did u cry?
how many times did cry for those who die daily on bad roads that agagu refused to fix during his time ... a beg free us the preaching
Hey! You don't know anything about me man, so don't reach conclusion asap.

As far as i am against all what you said and i would at every given opportunity condemn it but the truth must be told. You that you are talking, are you a saint?? #Mstchewww
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by nkenu(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
The evil that men do leave within them even after their deathThe
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Perfecter4real(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please who is Agagu?
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by victorv12(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
There is no peace for the wicked. Even heaven rejected his corpse!
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by executinal(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the death

It seem that Seun do give award to highest like for the year?? Because i always see people begging for like even reasonable and unreasonable comment.

This Agagu na real double wahala for him. Instead the man to go alone he decide to carry some along. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Policewoman: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. My people make una give una lives to Christ.
YESS! U Urself should also stop collecting 20 Naira Notes 4rm Motorists,is not good 4 ur fingers

4 Likes

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by everyday: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
May the soul of the deceased RIP
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Policewoman(f): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: [b]YESS! U Urself should also stop collecting 20 Naira Notes 4rm Motorists,is not good 4 ur fingers[b]
And you stop raping litle girls tongue

1 Like

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Policewoman: And you stop raping litle girls tongue

Officer!!!

Shun Ma!! grin

Just saying hi!
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by chemashie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
And Ondo State television, OSRC is showing what?
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by tallceejay(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
toluxa1: If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?

Good question, but the bodies of aeroplanes is made up of an alloy called duralumin. Its a rare mixture of aluminum and some other metals, rare in d sense dat it is very light in weight, yet strong, tough and malleable still.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by antartica(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013

As if you haven't directly or indirectly chop egunje today? Egunje na sin too,you know?
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
How can the dead kill the the living? I'm begining to suspect this so called dead politician that ended up killing 20 others... He's hand are not clean at alllll
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Also heard that the state owned media instead of covering the crash 4 us 2 b informed decided to partner with NAT GEO WILD 4 us to be watching Giraffes and Jackals dancing Skelewu 4 Davido #SMH
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Policewoman(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Officer!!!

Shun Ma!! grin

Just saying hi!
How do you do OKIJA? Howz it over there in d garden city?
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by stexsy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
so Agagu died d second time...chai, wat a pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Ogun: People Scoop Palm Oil Accidentally Discharged From Oil Tanker (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.