Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) (47672 Views)

ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Be happy with those that are happy and mourn with those that mourn...... I don't know who Agagu and whatever he has committed before but all i know is that i will mourn with those that mourn ......RIP MAN :::::IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ANY WAY:: cry;(;(

3 Likes

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Horus(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4HQ8W6B8I

[size=15pt]Nigerian plane crashes after take off from Lagos[/size]
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Policewoman: How do you do OKIJA? Howz it over there in d garden city?

Your Oga, still dey worry my Oga o!! grin

Plus all the Kidnappers don return back to area full time.

Na ehn make I pack my load go meet Fashola for lagos..
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by ceelinarsings(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
victorv12: There is no peace for the wicked. Even heaven rejected his corpse!

your words are deep,was he really this wicked?
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by danjalingo: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
very sad and unfortunate.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by muredo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Horus(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8q9dQ6unlQ

[size=15pt]Video Of Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains Pt.2[/size]
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by ceelinarsings(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
stexsy: so Agagu died d second time...chai, wat a pity

the name self sounds scary o "AGAGU"
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?

1 Like

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Boll2010: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
I dey come make I rch sexuality section......pilot whr u dey waste tym naa
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?

Horse...
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8q9dQ6unlQ

[size=15pt]Video Of Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains Pt.2[/size]
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by obagoriola: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Davo93: Hey! You don't know anything about me man, so don't reach conclusion asap.

As far as i am against all what you said and i would at every given opportunity condemn it but the truth must be told. You that you are talking, are you a saint?? #Mstchewww

He might not be a saint, but we re talking of what we have seen. If this guy has fixed the aviation sector in 1999 maybe he would not have encounter this after dead. The deeds that men do live after them.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Rexyl(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
watching the video it was so pathetic. I would pray may this kind of thing never occur again
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Boll2010: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
I dey come make I rch sexuality section......pilot whr u dey naa u dey waste tym naa........fasten ur belt
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by manny4life(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
toluxa1: If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?

Weight and balance issue, the black boxes are built with different layers of materials including steel. Building an aircraft using these techniques will make it very expensive, and most importantly, VERY HEAVY, the aircraft won't be able to get off the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Davo93(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
obagoriola:

He might not be a saint, but we re talking of what we have seen. If this guy has fixed the aviation sector in 1999 maybe he would not have encounter this after dead. The deeds that men do live after them.
Does this thing deserve an answer?? If he had fixed what?? See old man, i don't want to sound as if i am supporting Agagu's past times infact it might interest you to know that i didn't vote for his second time ambition because i felt a better man was around to perform better.

Nonetheless, i won't be so stupid to start saying God rewarded Agagu's evils with this disaster. Is Agagu the worst we have in this nation?? Or are devoted believers not killed day after day in the north?

My candid advice to you is to just thank God for His protection over you and your family and stop unravelling the mystery of God.

1 Like

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by konn: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
oyedun82: BBC,CNN all showing scenes of the
crash... NTA showing ram fight, STV
showing music africa, TVC showing
mariana n scarlet...useless media

laugh wan kill me my belle wan burst o somebody help grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
oyedun82: BBC,CNN all showing scenes of the
crash... NTA showing ram fight, STV
showing music africa, TVC showing
mariana n scarlet...useless media

and the want to force made in Nigeria commodity down our throat
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
toluxa1: If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?
because if it was used to make a plane, then it would never fly......

1 Like

Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by ATMCARD2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Double wahala 4 dead body.................R.I.P
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by nyiamjoseph(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
I just don't understand why this is happening! May their souls rest in perfect peace..... Amen.... May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the lost...
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by ajibadeol(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
chemashie:
And Ondo State television, OSRC is showing what?

whatever naija media is useless all of them faking themselves
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by toprealman: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Buy jamb form, choose material science or mech. Engr or physics. Do the research, probably you will find out why.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Davo93: Hey! You don't know anything about me man, so don't reach conclusion asap.

As far as i am against all what you said and i would at every given opportunity condemn it but the truth must be told. You that you are talking, are you a saint?? #Mstchewww
saint of what exactly? did u see me crying unecessarily? or u saw me at government house looting ur future away? u r just being a hypocrite which am not here
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dude must surely have been a very evil man. Even the earth and maggots refused him to be buried.

Damn!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by bizzle2: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
good question, prob weight and cost considerations
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by metti(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Good question. Planes are made from aluminium and fibre which are very light. The black box is made of heavy material like iron, if the same material is used for plane it will not be able to fly, it will be too heavy.
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Davo93(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
9jadelta: saint of what exactly? did u see me crying unecessarily? or u saw me at government house looting ur future away? u r just being hypocrite which am not here
People like you tend to do worse at the slightest opportunity...
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Ronkeleads: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
"
Mayor21: Please o, sme1 help me. .does unical accept NABTEB results?
" See talk
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by Collins2028(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mayor21: Please o, sme1 help me. .does unical accept NABTEB results?

To avoid mistake of ur life, why not go back and sit 4 ur WAEC or NECO.
[url][/url][color=#990000][/color]. A word is enough 4 a wise
Re: Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2013

The blackbox does get damaged, it is not indestructible so even if the whole plane was designed with the materials used in a blackbox, plane crashes will still be devastating (that's if such a plane would fly in the first instance).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.