Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... (4954 Views)

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? / Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! / Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
qwerty: Oboy me tire o, when I Dy here people say the op try me kukuma think say she try after I check her pic.., I realize say na attention she Dy fine @OP it's ok to b average (which of course u a Lil bit bellow) but must u make a fool of ur self? And the second poster ble ble nor worry nothing is permanent e go better
Haba! Guy take am easy naw... See as you just dey blunt sha. Na wa you ooooo. Lol
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
nobody is ugly
Says who? So, you actually believe that daddy-bullshît about nobody is ugly? C'mon! You ain't a kid, are you?

Tell me, if you say nobody is ugly you are in a way negating or contradicting yourself. Or what is the opposite of beautiful? Enlighten me please...
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
u ryt....bt its in de eye of the beholder dear
You mean in the eyes of the keyholder?
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Which kind people dey this NL sef? Una don make this girl run delete her profile now... Na wa una ooooo
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by fuckluv(f): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
dmcdad: Which kind people dey this NL sef? Una don make this girl run delete her profile now... Na wa una ooooo
grin I just checked now and I saw nobody!

Nairalanders sha!

But she shouldn't have uploaded her pics if she couldn't stand d heat.

Now I know that its only d "strong" that survive on NL.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Expensivem(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Most times , I don't understand how ppl reason on this site . Most ppl will not read well and get the information. , they will just start writing anything based on their level of. Understanding.
Others will join them forgetting the bone of contention .
The poster never claim to be beautiful , she only opened a thread about beautiful ladies. so why d criticism? Let us try and grow up joor .

1 Like

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by readone99(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
lorretta u: Op First of all no matter how beauttiful you're, just tell yourself that you're just another girl out there.nothing too special beauty wise.that way,when the guys come praising you,it won't get to your head.

But honey,you've to understand that guys will say anything to get into a lady's pants.
Pls don't let them be the judge of how beautiful u consider yourself.
smiley
u beauriful no be small oh. wink
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by readone99(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Expensivem: Most times , I don't understand how ppl reason on this site . Most ppl will not read well and get the information. , they will just start writing anything based on their level of. Understanding.
Others will join them forgetting the bone of contention .
The poster never claim to be beautiful , she only opened a thread about beautiful ladies. so why d criticism? Let us try and grow up joor .
spot on.

1 Like

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
qwerty: Oboy me tire o, when I Dy here people say the op try me kukuma think say she try after I check her pic.., I realize say na attention she Dy fine @OP it's ok to b average (which of course u a Lil bit bellow) but must u make a fool of ur self? And the second poster ble ble nor worry nothing is permanent e go better

Alittle bit too harsh now. To everyone male or female, when you wake in the morning and look into the mirror,tell yourself your beautiful or handsome coz hats exacy what you are. No one shld tk that glow from you.

@op, rating your beauty based on the assertions from guyz can be very tricky. Why? We know they can say anything when they are chyking you. Do you kanji?
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ihedinobi: Fine o, no fine o, your environment will react to you. If you make your peace with yourself and go to work to become a good person and make the world a good place, you'll learn grace, that is, the ability to receive praise with modesty and knocks with equanimity.

It isn't necessarily insulting to say, "get over yourself", not many people know how to do that. But when you do, praise and knocks both will cause you to work harder. And since no amount of hard work is going to change a person's physical appearance significantly, it is the fool who is particularly affected by how people think they look.

Finally, women are affected by what men say to them. It is therefore smart for a woman to learn modesty before she is taught by a cruel man. Look in the mirror, see yourself and move on. Focus on those attributes of yourself that you can change and become a good person. No worthwhile man will marry you for the singular reason of how you look. He will because of what value he sees in, not on you. He'll make a queen of you because he can look forward to coming home at the end of each day. You'll be beautiful to him even when you're in your eighties if you make his home a haven. Beauty is not only a physical thing.

@op, I looked at your pro pic. You are easy on the eyes, if that's you, but I personally would need a helluva lot more than that to even talk to you. I'd forget you in an instant if I met you in the streets. That's not because you're not memorable but because I wouldn't know enough about you to remember. Same thing if you, by some impossible chance, found my bed. So forget about how you look after you've dressed up and worry about what you say and do and the how of both.

Million likes
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Aww

Thanks smiley

Mine isn't a burden though. I appreciate it
readone99: u beauriful no be small oh. wink
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by lertee(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
dmcdad: Which kind people dey this NL sef? Una don make this girl run delete her profile now... Na wa una ooooo
I thought I was the only one that saw that nobody. Damn,people are wicked o. grin
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is Carmen your secret crush?

And who's the every girl in naija that you met?
So you've met all 50 million of us to deduce that we think we are verrrrry beautiful?

Well
Whatever floats your boat dude

I know plenty of us who are very realistic and objective about our looks. Our assets and also the 'non-assets'

I think most women are(or rather those I know)are very aware of what we look like.

Don't generalize smiley
Thanks
rigormortis: OP were you a boxer in your former life, cos it looks like someone punched you in the nose

FYI guys would harass any girl they think would eventually grease their knob whether fine, ugly or normal so don't get too excited, and also, fake friends are just part of life, get over it,.... broad.

every naija girl thinks she is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry fine, haba, what should Carmen electra do then?

make we hear word abeg
and your comment to the OP,that was harsh!

I hope it was a joke.

Cos I think she looks ok.she looks good
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by agrovick(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
She beauriful no be small abi she dey endowed. No try go bathroom with vaseline o
readone99: u beauriful no be small oh. wink
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
lorretta u: Op First of all no matter how beauttiful you're, just tell yourself that you're just another girl out there.nothing too special beauty wise.that way,when the guys come praising you,it won't get to your head.

But honey,you've to understand that guys will say anything to get into a lady's pants.
Pls don't let them be the judge of how beautiful u consider yourself.
smiley
Is that ur pic@profile?u fine choi..abeg give me ur number.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
@every1 why the raving and rantings......i never mentioned names.....i really am disappointed@hw people jump to bring others down.....its too bad....i feel pained.deactivated cos i wanted to.....all dis faceless forums...SMH
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by jmoore(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
CastingCrowns: .....deactivated cos i wanted to.....all dis faceless forums...SMH

You were testing the deactivation button?
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks smiley (
Mickey williams:
Is that ur pic@profile?u fine choi..abeg give me ur number.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by MrsCork2(f): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Enegod: sweethrt, cant you read?
i was just talking about meat..are you a meat? undecided

Enegod!S...m...h
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by MrsCork2(f): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
sanb: @Op; beauty becomes a burden only if you allow it to be a burden......

kudos
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
CastingCrowns: @every1 why the raving and rantings......i never mentioned names.....i really am disappointed@hw people jump to bring others down.....its too bad....i feel pained.deactivated cos i wanted to.....all dis faceless forums...SMH

Lol. OP don't feel bad. You have got to develop a thick skin. As per the topic its not as bad as you painted it. Its only if you are a shy person that you won't appreciate your beauty because of the stares but bold ladies have no problem with it. There are a lot of advantages that come with it though. A whole lot of advantages like free rides, free tickets, people tend to be nicer to you when you are beautiful. Lol. Just enjoy it before old age comes.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by MrsCork2(f): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
tpacalipse: Every ugly woman considers herself to be extremely beautiful.

to compensate her self?choi you get mouth.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by agrovick(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eeyah! Nor vex ehn but honestly u should learn to overlook things most pple come here to catch fun no hard feelings. #kisses
CastingCrowns: @every1 why the raving and rantings......i never mentioned names.....i really am disappointed@hw people jump to bring others down.....its too bad....i feel pained.deactivated cos i wanted to.....all dis faceless forums...SMH
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by chineloSA(f): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
This topic is just so lame.
People who discuss and focus on nothing either than beauty this and beauty that, are people with a very low self esteem, low self worth and low self confidence. Its also people who cannot seem to find anything outstanding about themselves, either than their faces. They then look for validation from people around them by raising such topics to boost their ego, because they lack talents and brains that other people have.

One can never finish counting and comparing beautiful people on this planet, and besides there is always a much prettier person than the last one you saw.

So all of you who feel that you are pretty and therefore you have a burden, please take several seats.

OP, are you the prettiest person on earth for you to be so occupied with such lame and disabled ideas??

Abegi, I have seen much prettier people, so please spare us. If you find yourself to be beautiful in your village, that does not amount to world beauty?
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2013
poshdiva:

Lol. OP don't feel bad. You have got to develop a thick skin. As per the topic its not as bad as you painted it. Its only if you are a shy person that you won't appreciate your beauty because of the stares but bold ladies have no problem with it. There are a lot of advantages that come with it though. A whole lot of advantages like free rides, free tickets, people tend to be nicer to you when you are beautiful. Lol. Just enjoy it before old age comes.
so on point....matured
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2013
chineloSA: This topic is just so lame.
People who discuss and focus on nothing either than beauty this and beauty that, are people with a very low self esteem, low self worth and low self confidence. Its also people who cannot seem to find anything outstanding about themselves, either than their faces. They then look for validation from people around them by raising such topics to boost their ego, because they lack talents and brains that other people have.

One can never finish counting and comparing beautiful people on this planet, and besides there is always a much prettier person than the last one you saw.

So all of you who feel that you are pretty and therefore you have a burden, please take several seats.

OP, are you the prettiest person on earth for you to be so occupied with such lame and disabled ideas??

Abegi, I have seen much prettier people, so please spare us. If you find yourself to be beautiful in your village, that does not amount to world beauty?

Why so angry?

1 Like

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2013
chineloSA: This topic is just so lame.

u sure sound bitter.....fancy judging someone wen u dont even kw dem....dat ur headache sha
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by chineloSA(f): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2013
poshdiva:

Why so angry?

undecided undecided undecided I am not angry doll, I am just trying to put a point across to the younger generation who have distorted ideas about themselves, cause clearly they are very immature. Didn't mean to sound brash. wink wink
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2013
U did sound so brash uncouth and immatured for an 'older generation' Didn't mean to sound brash. wink wink[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by chineloSA(f): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2013
CastingCrowns: u sure sound bitter.....fancy judging someone wen u dont even kw dem....dat ur headache sha

Bitter, Not at all.

Bitter about you or towards you No ways

I did not judge anyone. All of the so called " BEAUTIFUL AIRHEADS " came forward complaining about how burdened they are and wanting to engage through the thread. That's not judgement sweety.

They gave us insight bout themselves ( which is self distorted ), so I know they are " airheads"

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE PRETTIER THAN YOU. PERIOD. SO DREAM ON. wink wink wink wink
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by chineloSA(f): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2013
CastingCrowns: U did sound so brash uncouth and immatured for an 'older generation' Didn't mean to sound brash. wink wink

WELL THATS AN AIRHEAD INTERPRETATION, CANT HELP. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me / How Long Have U Been Single? / The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.