Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... (4952 Views)

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? / Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! / Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2013
chineloSA:

Bitter, Not at all.

Bitter about you or towards you No ways

I did not judge anyone. All of the so called " BEAUTIFUL AIRHEADS " came forward complaining about how burdened they are and wanting to engage through the thread. That's not judgement sweety.

They gave us insight bout themselves ( which is self distorted ), so I know they are " airheads"

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE PRETTIER THAN YOU. PERIOD. SO DREAM ON. wink wink wink wink

True! There is always someone better and prettier. But sometimes if you don't hype yourself, who will?. I get where you are coming from. I don't like people who are vain and think they are better than everyone else but sometimes a little ego boost is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Oh!fish brain...it sure takes one to kw one aint it....take ur frustrations some place else...am done talking to brash fish brains...who fink they are sages....
chineloSA:

WELL THATS AN AIRHEAD INTERPRETATION, CANT HELP. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by chineloSA(f): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2013
CastingCrowns: Oh!fish brain...it sure takes one to kw one aint it....take ur frustrations some place else...am done talking to brash fish brains...who fink they are sages....

LACK OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IS STILL DIRECTLY PROPOTIONAL ∝ TO AIRHEAD tongue tongue
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by QueenRAW(f): 1:50am On Oct 05, 2013
The biggest burden the of being attractive, is the intial underestimation of your intelligence. They just take you for a pretty face, and are ignorant to the fact that beauty can accompany brains.Beauty is an advantage in many situations, but it trully isn't everything!

2 Likes

Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Sloan: 2:01am On Oct 05, 2013
He for be like say fine chics dey for this thread o! O ya make una show una sef na! grin grin grin
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 05, 2013
I had to wake evrybody up with my laughter! U guys are mean.
U bullied the op that she had to deactivate her account, haba. Nairaland guys, una wicked, no be small.
Still laughing
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

Enegod!S...m...h
u mean u have a diiick? What a nick! Runs#
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 05, 2013
poshdiva:

Why so angry?
she is ugly and maybe her bf dumped her.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 05, 2013
chineloSA: This topic is just so lame.
People who discuss and focus on nothing either than beauty this and beauty that, are people with a very low self esteem, low self worth and low self confidence. Its also people who cannot seem to find anything outstanding about themselves, either than their faces. They then look for validation from people around them by raising such topics to boost their ego, because they lack talents and brains that other people have.

One can never finish counting and comparing beautiful people on this planet, and besides there is always a much prettier person than the last one you saw.

So all of you who feel that you are pretty and therefore you have a burden, please take several seats.

OP, are you the prettiest person on earth for you to be so occupied with such lame and disabled ideas??

Abegi, I have seen much prettier people, so please spare us. If you find yourself to be beautiful in your village, that does not amount to world beauty?

ur brain is ugly, did u read the op at all? Why are u so worked up?
Gosh, u suck.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2013
CastingCrowns: Oh!fish brain...it sure takes one to kw one aint it....take ur frustrations some place else...am done talking to brash fish brains...who fink they are sages....
i love your balls.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 3:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Mickey williams:
Is that ur pic@profile?u fine choi..abeg give me ur number.
You no fit just admire then pass...? Na must say number go follow you waka go ni? Haba! Na una make the op open this kind thread, although she no fit contain the pressure(blasting) nymore.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by chineloSA(f): 3:46am On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
she is ugly and maybe her bf dumped her.

Never been UGLY. Its just that I dont need validation and I dont brag.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 3:50am On Oct 05, 2013
poshdiva:

True! There is always someone better and prettier. But sometimes if you don't hype yourself, who will?. I get where you are coming from. I don't like people who are vain and think they are better than everyone else but sometimes a little ego boost is allowed.
You are right.. buh to be sincere, tge thread didn't start on that note but started on the bragging side.

@op, my advice for you is this; I guess you are new to NL and as such, you don't know much about what rocks your boat in this world. You need to learn to absorb criticism irrespective of the situation. You need to learn to take the heat and still remain cool with it. The thread you opened is a bit controversial considering the fact that what you brought to the fore is relative and as such, it triggers people's impulses to wanna check you out and all, and after all the hype and what-not, people felt like "jeez" was this what the hype was all about? I think if you have come from a different perspective, maybe people would have rated you better cause there definitely wouldn't be any bias.

Anywayz, do yourself some favours and stop responding to anyone with ideas that negates yours. No matter what they throw at you, still remember that; self-control is a virtue.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by dmcdad: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2013
5points: I had to wake evrybody up with my laughter! U guys are mean.
U bullied the op that she had to deactivate her account, haba. Nairaland guys, una wicked, no be small.
Still laughing
The op has alot to learn about handling issues in life. You can't let just a handful of people push/weigh you down. She really f**ked up for changing her profile because of the heat she was getting. I think she needs to work on that aspect of her; withstanding criticisms. It makes one stronger and better cause if you run away today, you will always live to run away.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by fulli16(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2013
qwerty: Oboy me tire o, when I Dy here people say the op try me kukuma think say she try after I check her pic.., I realize say na attention she Dy fine @OP it's ok to b average (which of course u a Lil bit bellow) but must u make a fool of ur self? And the second poster ble ble nor worry nothing is permanent e go better

i luv u grin
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2013
So d op finally delete her acct cos of little beef, dats badt, dat shows dat she's nt confident n cud nt withstand anytin. I was d 1 who received more beefs dat am ugly, bt i didnt delete my acct neither did change my profile pix.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2013
dmcdad:
The op has alot to learn about handling issues in life. You can't let just a handful of people push/weigh you down. She really f**ked up for changing her profile because of the heat she was getting. I think she needs to work on that aspect of her; withstanding criticisms. It makes one stronger and better cause if you run away today, you will always live to run away.
ave heard u...
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by CastingCrowns(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Bleble-swag:
So d op finally delete her acct cos of little beef, dats badt, dat shows dat she's nt confident n cud nt withstand anytin. I was d 1 who received more beefs dat am ugly, bt i didnt delete my acct neither did change my profile pix.
i diddnt really deactivate the account to run away...i jst wanted starting on a new note
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by doris4u(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2013
CastingCrowns: i diddnt really deactivate the account to run away...i jst wanted starting on a new note
ohhhhh,d beauty queen is here
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
doris4u: ohhhhh,d beauty queen is here

Lool. Seriously? The babe never expressly referred to herself as pretty you know.undecided
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
poshdiva:

Lool. Seriously? The babe never expressly referred to herself as pretty you know.undecided
people are just so dumbb.
They lack comphrehension skills.
Dont mind them
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by readone99(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
lorretta u: Aww

Thanks smiley

Mine isn't a burden though. I appreciate it
yeah every gurl should see it as a blessing and part of who she is.
Re: Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... by readone99(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2013
agrovick: She beauriful no be small abi she dey endowed. No try go bathroom with vaseline o
why would i do dat? Am just appreciating her God given beauty and am sure dats wot u have been doing and u are trying 2 say ur mind. Nawtie boi. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend???? / Why Do Men Impregnate A Girl And Then Leave Her / She Wants Break Up And One Last Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.