Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Is Your Selling Point? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Selling Point? (975 Views)

Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / What's Your Selling Point? / What Is Your "Selling Point"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Selling Point? by actREAL: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
While the party was going on, the groom’s men were asked to come and celebrate with the groom and the bride-maids as well were invited to come and display their SELLING POINTS to the groom’s men. Truly, those ladies came out and displayed their selling points. Some displayed their breasts, some their buttocks, some the colour of their skin, some displayed their phones while some displayed their virtues by not coming out. The question is what are you displaying? What is your selling point?
When the value of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. When you don’t know your worth, you are like a manufacturer that does not know the value of his product.
THE 4P’s
Product, Place, Price and Promotion.
PRODUCT
Product is anything that is produced/manufactured for a purpose. There is no product without a purpose in the heart of the producer/manufacturer. Many ladies have forgotten the fact that they are Products in the hand of God. One of the features of a product is value. A valueless product doesn’t attract a customer. Product serves a purpose. What purpose are you serving? You were made by God and for God; until you understand that, you live a purposeless life.What is your product?Some ladies see their bodies as their product, some their ideas, some their accessories (material things), some their certificates, and some their friends, among others. Your selling point is your product.
PLACE
When a product has no avenue to display its value, it’s as good as an idea that is yet to be materialized. Why? Because it will not be known. Many ladies want to be known; they want their products to be known; they want to showcase their endowments to the world. But the problem is that they don’t know the product to display and where to display it. Some are displaying the wrong product in the right place; some are displaying the right product in the wrong place. Where are you displaying your product (selling point)?
PRICE
The value of a product determines the price of that product. The price of a product sometimes cannot be negotiated when the consumer knows what to gain from it. Who determines the price of a product? What and what need to be considered before the price of a product is fixed? In this context, the product carrier determines the price of her product.You and you alone determine your price (worth). What is your price young lady? Is your price a phone; a visit to ozone, money or sex? My dear, you are priceless. Tell it to yourself and to the world that YOU ARE PRICELESS.
PROMOTION
It is sad to know that ladies are promoting the wrong product.Some ladies can spend their last money on things that do not add value to their lives.No matter how good your product is, it will not go far without you promoting it.PROMOTE YOUR IDEAS NOT YOUR BODY.There must be an efficient machinery of making people know the goodness you have to offer.You are wonderfully and fearfully made. Some of the tips required to promote your product (idea) are listed below:
 Know your worth
 Mind your business
 Have a mentor
 Change your thinking (mentality)
 Stop thinking like a baby
 Choose your friend wisely
 Act like a matured lady
 Don’t compromise
 Know your strengths and weaknesses
 Be a principled lady/ self disciplined
 Develop yourself by constant reading
 Value information
 Understand your emotion.
CONCLUSION
If a woman fails to recognize her position relative to God’s will, she adds to the society’s problems than relieve the burden.She adds to the church problems than solve them.Discipline yourself when the need arises. Incase you don’t know, ladies who can’t do without their mobile phones even in the church are seen as irresponsible. Some disrespect the ushers in their churches all because they want to sit with their friends in order to disturb others who are in the church for blessings.
Jesus said, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16.
By: Erinle Adeniyi K.[color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
My calmness nd confidence.. Lyk I don't care who the heck u are while wooing you...

Works for me
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by Enegod(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
am not for sell..I'm priceless
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by Exponental(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mess & Pupu.........
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by lipsyliscious: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Enegod: am not for sell..I'm priceless
u are not for sell bt u are for sale grin u sound lyk all dis ndi igbo traders cheesy
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by jmoore(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
lipsyliscious: u are not for sell bt u are for sale grin u sound lyk all dis ndi igbo traders cheesy

grin grin
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by Enegod(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
lipsyliscious: u are not for sell bt u are for sale grin u sound lyk all dis ndi igbo traders cheesy
angry angry
Re: What Is Your Selling Point? by paix(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2013
My intellect.

(1) (Reply)

She Want To See Me This December / [A Must Read] What Would You Do If This Happens To You? / 3 Major Differences Between Dating And Courting You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.