Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup (7833 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by pappyshun(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Am happy my school father in 1999 made the final list.
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by Xpset: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
a 30yrs old friend of mine went out durin d mri scan d idiot got replaced before he came back. tell me what he went out to do.
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by Felicity247(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
My name is not there, why?
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by bayojeromy: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
manuch: Golden Eaglets' U-17 gaffer, Manu Garba has listed 21 players to fly Nigeria’s flag at the 15th FIFA U-17 World Cup finals taking place in the United Arab Emirates between October 17th and November 8th, 2013

Captain Mohammed Musa, 2013 U17 African Championship topscorer, Isaac Success and playmaker Idowu Akinjide lead the pack of the youngsters who will be aiming to make Nigeria the first country to lift the trophy for a fourth time.

Nigeria were grouped alongside reigning world cadet champions Mexico, Sweden and Iraq in Group F of the tournament.

Eaglets’ first game will be against the Mexicans coming up in Al Ain City on 19th October.

The certified fighters:
Sunday Alampasu, Bello Zaraddeen, Japhet Raymond, Musa Yahaya, Chidera Ezeh, Isaac Success, Taiwo Awoniyi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alfa Abdullahi, Chigozie Obasi, Abubakar Abdulazeez, Baba Salihu, Godwin Saviour, Habeeb Makanjuola, Okon Denis, Uzoha Odinaka, Mohammed Musa, Chidiebere Nwakali, Abubakar Aliu, Idowu Akinjide, Godwin Samuel.

http://futbalgalore..com/2013/10/manu-garba-lists-success-and-20-others.html
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by dozai: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
At d end we know d names that will mature to SE. We know d part of d country they come from. Like one of the coaches said. Theophilus Solomon will break into SE before others though he was dropped to complete federal character. At d end of d day they will stagnate and fade away like their predecessors. Football is not for them. Tchad, Niger dey play football? ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by gbokukueba(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tolexander: is he your friend?
On thursday when i saw those guys on TV, waoh! I concluded in my mind that those guys seem to be from mars that has over 365days to complete a revolution. The year counting isn't of this planet.

My friend keh i do not know him personally but i have heard a lot about him and he is really below 17 have seen video of him ball juggling at the redemption camp and currently he is in the academy of Chelsea FC.
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by SPEED5: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
They for leave this job for the gifted boys from the south east!
Watching to see what this lots have to offer
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by SPEED5: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
They for leave this job for the gifted boys from the south east!
Watching to see what these lot have to offer
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by markidoo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Up Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by rapthugx(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
The emphasis at this stage shld not b abt winning, U-17 shld be a stage for preparing these guys for d future. Wish the team lock sha.
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by COOLDUN: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2013
Arcard: chidera ezeh is 19 or 20 i kn him he plays for river lane fc

Who asked you? enemy of progress are your legs tied to the electric poles? this is why you people don't progress in life. If you feel that this guy is a FOOL , like this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by edi287: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2013
femi9naija:
I was seriously looking forward to watch this this Theophilus Solomon boy at the world cup cup cos I've heard and read so much about him. I was surprised to learn that he has been omitted from the final list cos "he was hiding an injury". I just hope that won't hunt the team cos the guy is damn good.
Same here. I've heard so much about the guy, wonder why he was also dropped from u20 team.
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by mauriemaxwell: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2013
I dont feel happy am not in this team. God why?
Re: Nigeria's Squad For U-17 World Cup by kayoshi: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
According to the NFF, they all passed the MRI test. So, let us stop all this age cheat stuff please.

Go and make us proud Eaglets!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON Senegal Vs Zambia (1 - 2) On 21 January 2012 In Estadio De Bata, Bata / Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card / Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.