Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? (13810 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2013
I've not used atm since the beginning of ASUU strike so....
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by johnwizey: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2013
runzlord:
Contrubution to topic = 0
Englsh = 0
Defination of ATM = 0

how did u scape through junior waec?
Contrubution, Englsh,Scape. Keep it up bro, u are d next big thing

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by hormohlarah(f): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Baba Oyo: There is widespread complaints all over most cities in the south-west today 03-10-2013 with customers having trouble withdrawing from the Machines.

A lot of customers in Ibadan, Oyo & Ogbomoso cities of Oyo State today where frustrated as the service is slow & unavailable on most machines in the affected cities.

What is the situation in your area?
same ni o
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: bros your own spelling sef na wa!
johnwizey: Contrubution, Englsh,Scape. Keep it up bro, u are d next big thing
Weirdone:

bros you sef... how can the blind lead the blind?
which one come be SCAPE for the matter ogah o
johnwizey: Contrubution, Englsh,Scape. Keep it up bro, u are d next big thing
corrected!
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2013
runzlord:
Contrubution to topic = 0
English = 0
Defination of ATM = 0

how did u scape through junior waec?

Bros u don enter am 2day oooo.... Which one be "Defination" again? Abi na igbo pronunciation u dey use? U wan finish someone, God con wire u... Yeepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by BabaAlabi: 1:37am On Oct 04, 2013
huh
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by dynb: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Same in kwara state
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Rejoice5000(f): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2013
I saw people that jam packed themselves in most of the banks in bayalsa state while coming back from work yesterday evening,i kept asking my self what were they doing during the day that made them not to go to banking hall ad withdraw their money.as 4 me am a Banker no emergency always with money.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by eluquenson(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Rejoice5000: I saw people that jam packed themselves in most of the banks in bayalsa state while coming back from work yesterday evening,i kept asking my self what were they doing during the day that made them not to go to banking hall ad withdraw their money.as 4 me am a Banker no emergency always with money.

Hilarious cheesy
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by localboy: 6:06am On Oct 04, 2013
ichommy:

Is it possible? Plane crash affect ATM.

You shld knw he's only kidding.....#Learner#
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by coalcoal1(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2013
I withdrew 20,000 from stanbic ibtc atm and it took almost 5 minutes for the money to come out. It was hanging for a long time saying transaction in progress. When the money finally came out, it was 19,000. Who do I complain to? I felt bad but was relieved when I saw the number of people stranded and frustrated not being able to get money out.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by otokx(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2013
It may be the network providers, CBN should regulate & strengthen bank infrastructure instead of forcing Nigerians to go "cashless"
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Imoobot(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2013
I think is End Time Things o...
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by youngchopper(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Cahmegga: Ifon, Ondo state...the only bank here, Skye bank, had its ATM not functional since yesterday. But somehow, it despensed cash at nyt today. 7pm
yeszzzzzzzzzzzzzz? Skybank is a reliable bank for atm transactions.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by 3ace(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol @ ATM unable to dispense money being disgusting grin
The word "disgusting" can also be used in this context.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by 3ace(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: I've not used atm since the beginning of ASUU strike so....
Quite understandable; your allowance will resume when you resume school.

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by ugoezeik(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2013
I tink d atm refused to work because agagus casket refuses to open after crashed, I consulted my oracle nw and dat was wat I was told. Pls dnt tel anyone oooo
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by goshen26: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Tjesctacy: Na ASUU strike cause am
oga jona is greeting "eku strike o"
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by 3ace(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2013
coal_coal: I withdrew 20,000 from stanbic ibtc atm and it took almost 5 minutes for the money to come out. It was hanging for a long time saying transaction in progress. When the money finally came out, it was 19,000. Who do I complain to? I felt bad but was relieved when I saw the number of people stranded and frustrated not being able to get money out.
There was a time somebody posted on this site that it irritates him when an ATM dispenses cash and the payee confirms to know whether it's complete. I countered by saying even though I've never been shortchanged before, machines are also prone to errors and your comment here confirms it. I wish the guy could just see this.

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2013
the same stuff happen @ first bank abeokuta yesterday

network problem i think
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Kunduman: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2013
I was debited n dnt recive the money,the atm problem has been going on in kano through out this week.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by barthchuks(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Those ATMs are on STRIKE
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by tayork(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2013
e mandman: It's a lie o,i go to bank to save some money today!!!
Some people ehn #smh how deposit of money come de this matter, it ATM bro
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Tafee(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2013
e mandman: It's a lie o,i go to bank to save some money today!!!
guy which generation u come from
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Rejoice5000: I saw people that jam packed themselves in most of the banks in bayalsa state while coming back from work yesterday evening,i kept asking my self what were they doing during the day that made them not to go to banking hall ad withdraw their money.as 4 me am a Banker no emergency always with money.
Corrections:
Bayalsa = Bayelsa
Am = I'm
No blame yourself sis,English no easy.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2013
e madman: It's a lie o,i go to bank to save some money today!!!

Your username says it all.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by martowskin1(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2013
runzlord:
contribution to topic = 0
English = 0
Defination of ATM = 0

how did u scape junior waec?

U self even attend primary school? shocked
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Reference(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2013

This typifies the 'Nigerianesque' in us. And you are a banker I see. So what is your response to this 'crises'. 'what are they doing there...' As for ME, as a banker I always have cash.

Whether this was a light-hearted response to the matter or not, it smacks of crass judgement and a total disregard for one's profession and disdain for those who keep it.

I'm sorry to say so but when the politician views and uses his office in this regards we cry murder but this viscious cycle of selfishness must stop. I did not use an ATM yesterday and hardly use one but when I read things like these I think of the countless people who perhaps needed cash fast to purchase hospital drugs or bail themselves out of tight situations.

Let us be solution providers and objective critics.

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Reference(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by thorpido(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2013
The thing sef still dey continue today.I have tried the ATM this morning.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2013
Atm wan follow ASUU strike
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2013
I believe the blame is on Interswitch.

Since all the bank are having the same issues at the same time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders / 38,000 Companies De-registered For Failing To File Returns / Mailafia: Banks Can’t Be Trusted, Will Hoard Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.