Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (518242 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: I thot u were too young to think about such things lipsrsealed How do you know u can't? Erm erm what's her name ?
small boys are now the baddest. wink don't be shocked.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: good decision Vick.

So that's what Sal C was cooking , choi no wonder it took so long , you don kill tony ooo Oya come and enjoy your holy lunch your mum is back with plenty scriptures I mean food grin grin
Abi oo gringrin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: small boys are now the baddest. wink don't be shocked.
abi ooo see small picking flexing muscles and playing big boys, I hope your mum knows this? She's going to b very disappointed lol , she had already reserved your place in a seminary grin grin her Paul, you don fall her hand big time, get ready to starve
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: I was going to say the same thing, so big amen .

But [size=2pt]can you please get out of my head tongue[/size]
Should i? smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: Lol i can't Ma. wink ;(
Chai
just ask for God's direction and stay true to whichever vocation you finally choose. God is there for you

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPEII: abi ooo see small picking flexing muscles and playing big boys, I hope your mum knows this? She's going to b very disappointed lol , she had already reserved your place in a seminary grin grin her Paul, you don fall her hand big time, get ready to starve
LOL. Seminary ke! Though that wasn't my childhood dream but people were calling me reverend. But i never liked it undecided wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: LOL. Seminary ke! Though that wasn't my childhood dream but people were calling me reverend. But i never liked it undecided wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
hmmm... Everybody just callin my mumsi. Na by force to be part of the family... *just walking around the kitchen(in Shao Kan style) with my sledge hammer waiting... Waiting for anyone that will come and touch our food.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rich4god: hmmm... Everybody just callin my mumsi. Na by force to be part of the family... *just walking around the kitchen(in Shao Kan style) with my sledge hammer waiting... Waiting for anyone that will come and touch our food.
Lol this my son sef
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: cool thanks dear
u r most welcome
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: Even though am old now cool I don't easily forget a person especially on this thread wink

We are all doing great, and I hope you are good too...all thanks to God.
all hail d old man...... That's gud to know
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rich4god: hmmm... Everybody just callin my mumsi. Na by force to be part of the family... *just walking around the kitchen(in Shao Kan style) with my sledge hammer waiting... Waiting for anyone that will come and touch our food.
LLOlL
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: all hail d old man...... That's gud to know
hmm, she's our mummy here oo. Not Man
Re: A Thread For Catholics by ARareGem(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: good , I hope this time you got the real information, and not one of those Catholics don't believe in hell tongue lipsrsealed informations

tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2013
I greet you all in Jesus name........

Its really being a while in here. Hope everyone is enjoying the season?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
Home can we enjoy without you sister? embarassed where have u been?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2013
This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it gringringrin

Good morning brethren and do have a nice day ahead smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
I greet you all in Jesus name........

Its really being a while in here. Hope everyone is enjoying the season?
Na wa o
Where have you been? We just dey de wait for you cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Sal C: Na wa o
Where have you been? We just dey de wait for you cheesy
My dear, na celebration o........its just too crazy this year.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2013
POPE II: Home can we enjoy without you sister? embarassed where have u been?
my brodamus, I just dey Enugu small
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
May the spirit and love bonding the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph bond our family in everyday of our life. Happy feast of Holy Family.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
R u from enugu?

@all please what can we do to tackle this new trend in the religion section? : people opening thread talking about the pope being the antichrist and a pseudo council which never happened . Na wa oo with some people?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
They even call him gay friendly ?
However I'm more concerned about them spreading fake news and passing them as truth esp this pseudo council angry
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 30, 2013
cheesy Has Mr. Ukutgp gone extinct undecided
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: hmm, she's our mummy here oo. Not Man
so sorry, had no idea Sal C was a lady......nice one girl, thumbs up
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: so sorry, had no idea Sal C was a lady......nice one girl, thumbs up
lol tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Richieboyn: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2013
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:

Resolutions are a list of points drawn out to serve as guidelines on how u'll behave in d new year. De r to govern ur prayer life, ur manner of relationship with people, ur eating habits, and indeed EVERYTHING about u.
When making resolutions, d following points r to be taken into cognizance.

1. Do not pile up a litany of resolutions to be observed by you: Some people feel hapi with demselves by havinqa LONG LIST of resolutions. But itz not d length dat matters. Keeping dem is wat matters. Make it as brief as possible.
2) Do not make resolutions that are impossible for you to keep: When making resolutions, make resolutions u will be able 2achieve. E.g. It will be impossible for u to say u'll give all ur monthly pocket money to d poor; when u have no other source of livelihood as a student.
3). Let ur resolutions be based on who u are: Do not make resolutions because odas r making. Resolutions of pple differ on account of deir profession, family background, experiences in life, etc. E.g a farmer's resolutions will differ from a doctor's resolutions. Check urself and kw which fits u.
4) PRAYER: Always pray about wat u've resolved. As d year runs, d resolutions shd form part of ur prayer points. This helps you to access urself, so u kw weda ur progressing, regressing or static.
5). DISCIPLINE: lastly, discipline shd be ur watchword. Infact dis goes hand-in-hand with prayer. Even wn u feel weak about sticking to d resolutions, keep striving and keep praying abt dem. Strength will come 2u from d Lord. Without discipline, u won't stick 2ur resolutions and u'll find urself qoing back 2 ur old habits by February or even before the end of January. May God hellp us all.

So, if you've not made yours, start making them and if you have strive to keep it. HAPPY NEW YEAR...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2013
I will give up whole nations to save your life because you are precious to me and because I love you and give you honour. Isa43:4

May the saving hands of the Lord rest on us as we go about our today's activities. May that which we lay our hands on be blessed by God.

Good morning dear brethren and may this be safe and blessed for us grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
lol tongue
wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2013
POPE II:

@all please what can we do to tackle this new trend in the religion section? : people opening thread talking about the pope being the antichrist and a pseudo council which never happened . Na wa oo with some people?
Anti- catholicism has become a trend on Nairaland that strieve.

I saw Chukwudi44 make the complaint twice on the complaint thread still nothing has happend

I used to think the rule on Nairaland which prohibits the spread of false information on this forum is being implemented but I guess was wrong.

I pray God to forgive them all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: so sorry, had no idea Sal C was a lady......nice one girl, thumbs up
It's all good sis. No biggie. I've severally been address as a man, most times I simply laugh it off
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
lol tongue
Hey Musky what's up? And yes I WAS A LADY. So why are you laughing? smileycheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.