Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire (47594 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by GoodSamaritan: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2013
His knew name should be Oluwafemi Oriyomi Akinsanya
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by LagosBoi2(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
this one na wetin yoruba dey call ''egbe'', this one no be miracle, dis one na jazz...i get am too if accident happen you go just see me stand beside the scene smiley
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Toktee(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Pukkah:

What's your explanation for the plane crash that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

My explaination on her death is very simple,everybody has a task to achieved in this world,if ur task ix achieved you will be called home,that is one,
another explaination ix that,ix not eveyone that shout God,God shall see God or be saved by God,you will be amazed to discovered after ur time here on earth that ur pastor or iman do not make heaven,most of these church leaders u see are like sign post indicating or pointing toward a certain place,follow the sign post u will get to where u want but u will not see the sign post there.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
kolidave: Why do I smell jazzzzzzzzzz...... See as he waka commot like James Bond 007

No be small thing, live action film oh

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by slimmingcare(f): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2013
God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by yunafa(f): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2013
it's not yet his time to go!!!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by ecolime(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: lucky man. God has big plans for you. step into your destiny

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Ola one: Obadiah777, any Bible verses to support this?
Indeed Sire indeed

psalms 91 vs 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by nerodenero: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2013
In a statement released by Agagu's family,they said they offered prayers and fasting to avert any evil which eventually happen.Meaning the prayers and fasting offered only protected the two members involved.Highly unbelieveable!!!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
shymexx:

Word. All these people need to start taking destiny seriously and that's the essence of spirituality. I believe nothing can kill you, unless you're destined to die.

Damn!! This guy must have already given up the ghost with different flash backs, only to find out that he's alive. That's the craziest shyte ever. He definitely needs to spoke some weed, get spiritual, and reflect. I'm happy for him!
shymexxxxxx, lol @ bolded grin grin
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by dapzyadix(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This guy no go enter plane again! i swear! grin
Na so o
Eni ori yo, o di'le! grin grin
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by coretechng1(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Toktee: I know this man very well,he no the carry prayers joke,now this is the manifestation of his prayers,he pray every hour of the day,i believed he was praying when the plain was coming down.
Now to unbelievers on nairaland and to those who think our God is still in the grave like theirs,i urge them to repent and turn to one and only true God,the one that can comand the storm to be still,the one that can walk on the surface of the water,the one that turn water into wine and the one the demons scampered for safety by the hearing his name,repent now cos ur own maybe motor,okada accident.
Common you dont mean it?You know him for real?Men I will like to hear more please.For somebody to walk out straight like that from airplane crash that is moving at such speed is nothing but simply miraculous.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Toktee(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2013
9jadelta: yeah yeah same god allows the other 20 to die cos he hates them, isn't that wonderful? what a great god
God know those who are his own,iam very sorry to say but you have to give your life to christ,,,,ok,ask yourself this question,is this not the same plane that consumed people that someone walk out of it without assistance,why iz that possible?
Just reverse ur question bro.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Toktee(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2013
coretechng1: Common you dont mean it?You know him for real?Men I will like to hear more please.For somebody to walk out straight like that from airplane crash that is moving at such speed is nothing but simply miraculous.
And that is why i said,in a situation like that,just called the name that is above other names which is JESUS,there is no charm here,he is every whre u can not carry him in ur pocket but is every where,just blive.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: shymexxxxxx, lol @ bolded grin grin

Shalom bruddah!! grin

That's what I do every time I cheat death. Time for sober reflection and spiritual feelings. Nothing gets you in that zone better than trees dieting. Heck, even the nyggah 2pac had to roll-up a fat one after he got shot in New York.

Man a puff mi ganjar and give all glory to jah!! cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by conebit: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2013
wordcat:

What makes u think that there's GOD? Do u knw the number of people that lost their lives in that crash?

Who's a fool now?
may God ve mercy on u.i think u r geting incene.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Saintogokeyaho: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2013
His miracles has started manifesting in ur life use d rest of ur life to serving Him n truth and spirit.His love we cannot fathom.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by chineloSA(f): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Where is the pilot??
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: Indeed Sire indeed

psalms 91 vs 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. grin grin
I trust you, Sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Deschil: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
His family members along with 5 OTHERS, survived, therefore: "he killed only non-family members" if family members had died it would have still been "he took them with him". Why do we make terrible assumptions all the time and actually make them into rumours People have destroyed lives with their careless tongues and unverified assumptions! undecided
mr_king: To think all his family members survived the crash is just questionable!!! The Evil Agagu has succeeded in taking Innocent lives!! ...... Meanwhile! ... FTC

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
datblaqgurl: Who's d fool dt claims dere's NO GOD undecided
My guy's dad died on that plane. This guy is just 17 years old and has 2 siblings after him. By your logic, I do believe there is a God, but I can see that he is a horrible, thoroughly illogical being.
Useless Nigerian id.iot.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Stunner1(f): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Chillisauce: That's why I love first class. First to vamoose in case of anything.

Hmmm who said?? Ppl in economy have beta survival chances wen a plane crashes n i aint reffering to a typical local plane cheesy more lyk d international bound planes..
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by UjSizzle(f): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Somborri prrrrraaaaaaiiiiiissssseeee tha Lord!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by theripper3: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Heavy Jazz from one thick forest for Ogun state.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This guy no go enter plane again! i swear! grin

Eni ori yo, o di'le! grin grin

If na you nko? Abi u think say na pride to die for PLANE Crash? because some pple na okada accident kill Dem o!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by maclatunji: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Pukkah:

What's your explanation for the plane crash that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

I wonder for the guy. Well, some people actually see death as punishment. Death is inevitable, even death will die.

People should stop writing rubbish about living or dying. Everybody will die at his appointed time, no need to gloat if you are alive or unnecessarily despair for the dead.

Follow God's guidance, live a good life and leave the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by question(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2013
survival skills.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Hefeoluwa1: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Omowunmi Akinsanya Nee Agagu... i congratulate you oooo
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by dozai: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Surely he is a man of native god. Odeshi!!!!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by orgasticdance: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you knows that God is miraculous!.
More like click if you know you are a retar.ded e-diot without any scope of reason and common sense.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by 4reigningqueen: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2013
orgasticdance:
More like click if you know you are a retar.ded e-diot without any scope of reason and common sense.

ahn ahn! Haba, kilode, kilo se fun e to fin bu bayi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.