Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (147076 Views)

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Waiting for part#2

Which mumu guy will allow best friend to mess with hs wife!!

Smh
Are you still asking? I hear about a lot of mumu. But I don't think this typ exist unless ofcoz if hiz a perv plus the wife too
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
I AWARD U PERVET OF THE YEAR. U ARE A DISGRACE TO THE SACRED UNION CALLED MARRIAGE. THATS IF UR STORY IS REAL
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by ScarFaceTF(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abi oloriburuku le leyi ni
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
grin

I smell "Hints Magazine" here........... In btw; can I be ur friend also op?
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by bankstunner: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Your Man hood no dey work , go treate urself........and go try compose ur lie well next tym..............mumu man
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by sonoble: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2013
U are not a serious man and this show you are not committed to your marriage and God
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by drnoel: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Can only happen with white folks
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tales by Moonlight for Adults.
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by yungryce: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by DILLISH: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
yungryce: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080821173154AAt7kDf

9ce try dude. I jst had to ask google
one of the answers;

I really do not believe this story,
you are a sick man if you let this
happen, not only are you a PIG but
your WIFE is PIG ALSO

Answer by bigdaddy9965 - 5 years
ago -

17% 1 Vote
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Extom(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
LIEon(Lion)
LIEnus(Linus)
eLIEjah(Elijah)
eLIEsha(Elisha)
LIE, LIAR, LIEST!!!
Hmmmmmmmm... what else oooooo
Keep the lie flowing bro... Nice try!
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by chessguru1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
*small pikin voice* chei this uncle can lie o!!!! embarassed
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ come and spill out ur sick fantasieslipsrsealed
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by dabrake(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2013
nadia_SA: Waiting for part#2

Which mumu guy will allow best friend to mess with hs wife!!

Smh
Jeeez!!! Na your pix be that?
ASAMKPOKOTO.

Emm topic, ara ga agba ndi ara
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Obinaco(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2013
U try bro,keep it up......ur name wil enta guiness book of record
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by femmy2010(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Sound more like an hollywood plot
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Situation: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2013
lipsyliscious: Dis one na skelewu tinz! cheesy nairalanders I got 2 hear ur comments about how dis is a big lie... with my can of coke n pop corn
Chick me been trippin for this yur “waiting comment,with popcorn n can coke“,this has always been yur openning speech not complaining thou ..*saucy-eyes*
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Situation: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2013
*clear-throat* biko m.o.r.o.n check my face how many tribal mark yu fit count..if i b.itch-slap the bearing out of yu *dumb‘fvkc*
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2013
End time tingz
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by MyNose: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
A BIG LIE.........,... Tell us another one.
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by danot1030: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2013
lipsyliscious: Dis one na skelewu tinz! cheesy nairalanders I got 2 hear ur comments about how dis is a big lie... with my can of coke n pop corn
not even a gud lier, how can s*x be possible 4 2hrs?
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Situation: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2013
danot1030: not even a gud lier, how can s*x be possible 4 2hrs?
Person forget that one..yu never use “bullet“ which makes yur joystick readily active for 32hrs
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by vokalguy(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2014
Hahaha this 'story' had me laughing my ass out.... hope you enjoyed your dream...
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Marcelinho(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
ajasbaba: I will try and make this as short as possible. Few months ago, out drinking with one of my best friend he begins telling me how sexy he finds my wife, and tells me he would love to have s*x with her. He probably expected to get punched in the shoulder, but I told him this has always been a fantasy of mine, allowing my wife to sleep with another man. Although I have never told my wife, or anyone for that matter. My friend and I did not speak about it until a week ago, and I invited him over for dinner last night. I never thought anything would happen other than than some minor flirting, due to her personality. She is the typical business women, very serious, no nonsense and professional. My wife was dressed very nicely, wearing a short black dress and black stiletto heels. I kept the drinks flowing, and the 2 of them started flirting heavily. He had his hands all over her and she was very responsive. I began making comments like you two need to get a room. Finally I said jokingly… you 2 should just get this over with and go in the room and have s*x. I went in the kitchen to get another drink and I hear a door shut. They had gone in the room together, and I just waited in the living room. A few minutes later I knew my fantasy was coming true, as I heard her beginning to moan. I waited a while and listened to her getting louder and louder and finally peeked in. He had her pinned up against the wall unclad wearing only her stiletto heels, pounding her absolutely senseless! I went back into the living room and listened to her. I have never heard her moan and scream that loud, and it went on for almost 2 hours. This morning she was concerned about how I felt and I assured her it was a huge turn on for me and that I was fine with it. I asked her for details of the experience and she told me that she had more orgasms than she could count, and that he was so big he could barely fit inside her, but once he was inside it was the most amazing feeling she has ever had. I can not wait for her to do this again, and she agreed to do this often! Should I just stop this now? I know I probably should, but really don’t want to!

stories for the gods lipsrsealed
ajasbaba: I will try and make this as short as possible. Few months ago, out drinking with one of my best friend he begins telling me how sexy he finds my wife, and tells me he would love to have s*x with her. He probably expected to get punched in the shoulder, but I told him this has always been a fantasy of mine, allowing my wife to sleep with another man. Although I have never told my wife, or anyone for that matter. My friend and I did not speak about it until a week ago, and I invited him over for dinner last night. I never thought anything would happen other than than some minor flirting, due to her personality. She is the typical business women, very serious, no nonsense and professional. My wife was dressed very nicely, wearing a short black dress and black stiletto heels. I kept the drinks flowing, and the 2 of them started flirting heavily. He had his hands all over her and she was very responsive. I began making comments like you two need to get a room. Finally I said jokingly… you 2 should just get this over with and go in the room and have s*x. I went in the kitchen to get another drink and I hear a door shut. They had gone in the room together, and I just waited in the living room. A few minutes later I knew my fantasy was coming true, as I heard her beginning to moan. I waited a while and listened to her getting louder and louder and finally peeked in. He had her pinned up against the wall unclad wearing only her stiletto heels, pounding her absolutely senseless! I went back into the living room and listened to her. I have never heard her moan and scream that loud, and it went on for almost 2 hours. This morning she was concerned about how I felt and I assured her it was a huge turn on for me and that I was fine with it. I asked her for details of the experience and she told me that she had more orgasms than she could count, and that he was so big he could barely fit inside her, but once he was inside it was the most amazing feeling she has ever had. I can not wait for her to do this again, and she agreed to do this often! Should I just stop this now? I know I probably should, but really don’t want to!

stories for the gods
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by daramz1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
You must b a morron of a fool and your wife an article of no comercial value plus ur frend an uncircumcised baboon......
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by bluice2(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2015
Consequences of reading too many erotic links. This is straight up pure fiction angry
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by ted1741: 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
clap for yourself
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by damiloladuke: 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
really
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by falansa: 11:44pm On May 19, 2015
Stale post... already read this more than 3 years ago. So find another one Bro
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by MrsChima(f): 12:00am On May 20, 2015
demelza:
Even if this bullshît was true, I can swear on my life that you are not a Nigerian.
A Nigerian man that will allow this hasnt been born yet.

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WHST PEOPLE DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS EVEN NIGERIAN MEN.
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by forandy(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2015
OP If person lie like this to you, shey u know say u go get hot temper once once undecided
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by jaydee87(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2015
here is my contact 0806******2 when next under someone to ram ur wife, I mean ur real wife am available
the fun of it is we might Neva meet again after d action.... love ur style man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.