Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Swimming Pool Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swimming Pool Romance (3515 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swimming Pool Romance by yeancah007(f): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2008
He took his wife for a swim,how romantic?
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2008
Not romantic.
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Mesmerize(f): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2008
what?

nawa o. . I guess if I asked a guy friend to come and swim with me, it means I'm trying to get a lil action tongue
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by dudu19(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2008
@stillwater, making love in the pool is more than romantic. shocked shocked Has any of u gals tried it
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Mesmerize(f): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2008
dudu19:

@stillwater, making love in the pool is more than romantic. shocked shocked Has any of u gals tried it
really
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2008
taking a woman for a swim is not romantic. any guy could have done that. but if he had his own private pool and decorated lighted candles around the perimeter and then had rose petals floating on the pool. and then maybe it would be romantic.
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2008
dudu19:

Is that what the poster wrote?
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by beauteous(f): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2008
stillwater:

Is that what the poster wrote?
cheesy grin
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by dudu19(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2008
Abi u wan lecture me @ poolwater grin grin
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Cayon(f): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2008
dudu19:

No, do tell
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by oreofemi(f): 1:33am On Jun 29, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by lonelypal(m): 1:41am On Jun 29, 2008
dudu19:

Abi u wan lecture me @ poolwater grin grin

its part of the romantic lesson grin,
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by noetic(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
onyinye2:

taking a woman for a swim is not romantic. any guy could have done that. but if he had his own [b]private pool [/b]and decorated lighted candles around the perimeter and then had rose petals floating on the pool. and then maybe it would be romantic.

this is called GOLD DIGGING
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by ikamefa(f): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2008
onyinye2:

if he had his own private pool and decorated lighted candles around the perimeter and then had rose petals floating on the pool. and then maybe it would be romantic.

Now thats what am talking about cheesy grin cheesy

you forgot the slow sensual music tongue

noetic:

this is called GOLD DIGGING

how?
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by syren: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
@ noetic

why is it everytime a guy has to spend a bit of money on a girl she's a gold digger?
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Mesmerize(f): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

@ noetic

why is it everytime a guy has to spend a bit of money on a girl she's a gold digger?
The real question is. . why is he so concern abt it since no woman is paying him attention? tongue
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Eclairs: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2008
looking forward to trying it,
Not sure if its romantic or not
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by StephenP(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2008
dudu19:

Nah man, nothing beats the jacuzzi.

@poster,

I guess undecided
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Emeka72(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
I don't think it's too romantic but only a little
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by tkb417(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
jacuzzi
hehehehehe. . .NL is fun nowadays
from making love in the pool to Jacuzzi
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by girlsoswit(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
Swimming pool romance is highly interesting and full of fun. Its an experience u wud luv 2 have on n on. Its most interesting wen d sun is going down. Try it and see n I bet u wud nevr remain d same again. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Busta(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
what and where is the romance in that?
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by franmary: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
say love making in the main road, market or bush for farm, well naija lovers do dey turn goat and duck for street
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by osilaboy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
DO YOU WANT A TEXT MATE, LOVER, SEX MATE. FRIEND, OR DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO MEET AND KNOW YOU? OR WHAT EXACTLY? DO YOU WANT SUGER MUMMY OR DADDY THEN VISIT hxxp: agentosilaboy. page. tl/TEXTMATE-CLUB. htm#GET_A_PAL_HERE_TODAY
AND MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. YOU CAN ALSO BE OUR FRONT PAGE GIRL JUST VISIT THE WEB NOW AND EXPERIENCE PEACE AND HAPPINESS HOWEVER YOU CAN ALSO ANSWER QUESTION AND WIN AN MTN, GLO OR ZAIN RECHARGE CARD OR CAN ALSO MAKE YOUR SELF HAPPY WITH OUR JOKE AREA OF THE WEBSITE BY VIEWING OUR JOKE AREA YOU SHALL FIND MANY TRILLING JOKES TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND RELAXED. PERHAPS YOU CAN ALSO LAUGH GREAT DEEDS IN OUR PICTURE GALLARY AND MANY MORE OTHER ATTRACTING VEINS IN THERE LIKE SOME TRILLING TEXT MESSAGES THAT WILL REALLY TRIPP ANY RECIEPIANT JUSTTRY IT AT www. agentosilaboy. page. tl.
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
Re: Swimming Pool Romance by Baxilexi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2008
the xperience is one to dye for.

(1) (Reply)

While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.