Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (32505 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
@JAZINOGOLD
my fone done Bleep up oh ;(. i just manage put my sim on a small fone dat doesnt browse at all. anyway bro..i go dey check dis trend wen eva i cum cafe.
I HAIL U ALL ON THIS TREND
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
wi5dom:
Sermwell, it seems u are most times angry in ur replies :/. some are hatch, straight forward and little bit of calm replies
I don't really knw how differently I shud reply. Pls bear wit me!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: I don't really knw how differently I shud reply. Pls bear wit me!
no probs sir.
how are u doing anyway?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
wi5dom:
no probs sir.
how are u doing anyway?
I'm doin great sir! Tanks!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: I'm doin great sir! Tanks!
Mr. Sermwell...i am not ur ''sir'' na. and it is cool u'r really doing gr8. wink
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by tsleazy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hey guys...apart from clothes, shoes, and stationary...wat oda stuffs do u think one should carry to Campus
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
tsleazy: Hey guys...apart from clothes, shoes, and stationary...wat oda stuffs do u think one should carry to Campus
food, money, determination and being oneself grin my opinion though grin gringrin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Vicjay1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddyvilla:

e clear say u no b uniben student. wots uniben hostel witout Hot plate. evn d hot plates normally hv no fuse,its usually connected directly. and evry male uniben hosteller is a HOT PLATE FIXER.
correct man. i never knew i was an electrician untill i stayed in hostel.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: just tank ur stars say u no mention names!

#just passing#
Young man, are you mad? If you think you're stubborn i will make sure i deal with you. I thread the path of courtesy to bring your foolish brain in the right direction yet you're behaving like a nitwit. Wetin dey wori u? U dey craze? If u get madness 4 body no cari am cum my syd oh. Be warned!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
kolado: Young man, are you mad? If you think you're stubborn i will make sure i deal with you. I thread the path of courtesy to bring your fool brain in the right direction yet you're behaving like a nitwit. Wetin dey wori u? U dey craze? If u get madness 4 body no cari am cum my syd oh. Be warned!
One thing about nairaland is that you might even be talking to your close relation or friend in a despicable manner without knowing.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Incrizz(f): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: mtscheews!!! SMH 4 u!
Aww tongue
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Asakel(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2013
kolado: Young man, are you mad? If you think you're stubborn i will make sure i deal with you. I thread the path of courtesy to bring your foolish brain in the right direction yet you're behaving like a nitwit. Wetin dey wori u? U dey craze? If u get madness 4 body no cari am cum my syd oh. Be warned!
Yeah! Dats ryt.
Was patiently waitin 4diz all along.
Hmmph!
Spark da fire up bwoda. Da sermtap guy nids a spanking.
Lol!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2013
kolado: Young man, are you mad? If you think you're stubborn i will make sure i deal with you. I thread the path of courtesy to bring your foolish brain in the right direction yet you're behaving like a nitwit. Wetin dey wori u? U dey craze? If u get madness 4 body no cari am cum my syd oh. Be warned!
nor b u dey form peace since. I just dey watch u since dey laff
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2013
kolado: My oga i hail o o o. Abeg in d name of God jxt calm down abeg. No yab sermwell again abeg bro. I dey ground dey beg u o o o bros. I am a law student and as such i counter that idea that we are proud. I know you're a very good guy with charming courtesy though as human you tend to lose your temper at times.
hahahaha,
wat r doing nw

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2013
To all Great UNIBEST STUDENTS especially Ekehuanites, I dey hail una oh! I still represent the great MASS COMM STUDENTS. TWALE to UNIBEST!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Asakel(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Emmykego: To all Great UNIBEST STUDENTS especially Ekehuanites, I dey hail una oh! I still represent the great MASS COMM STUDENTS. TWALE to UNIBEST!!!
We twaleing too baba
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Asakel:
Yeah! Dats ryt.
Was patiently waitin 4diz all along.
Hmmph!
Spark da fire up bwoda. Da sermtap guy nids a spanking.
Lol!
I am a man of peace and always keep a civil tongue in my head. The guy is just too dull. Jxt dey cari law 4 head lyk wyclef. Na dz kind person go reach court go dey shake in front of magistrate. E cum nairaland cum dey rake behind one faceless forum.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by stephano100(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2013
kolado: I am a man of peace and always keep a civil tongue in my head. The guy is just too dull. Jxt dey cari law 4 head lyk wyclef. Na dz kind person go reach court go dey shake in front of magistrate. E cum nairaland cum dey rake behind one faceless forum.
ℓσℓ, ησ мιηɗ ɗ ωєʀє ʝσσʀ
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by giftyritzy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lolz
Il Capitano: Hmmm...
. Take a chill pill sermwell, u jez gona develop High Bp nd if u ask me, it aint gud for u!!!!!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
UMMMM it is like everybody nw hates SERMWELL. :/ na wa oh
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by SirTunechi(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
wi5dom: UMMMM it is like everybody nw hates SERMWELL. :/ na wa oh
i love him
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Romanticboy1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
this quarrel neva still end?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by sigidporte(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
mr halls sends his regards to all..
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by IKJ1000000(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
observing
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2013
Dear UNIBEN Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to express my sincere apology to all who I have one way or the other wronged on this forum. Any Derogatory statement made was never seriously intended.
I am not always like this as most of you will want to believe and what you see on this thread is just a front. At home or in school, I am the sweetest person you'd ever meet. However, I will not fail to appreciate the counsel of those who felt slighted by my vituperations as i hold no grudge over any statement credited to me on this thread inspite of my out-of-place response.

@KOLADO, Your reservations,comments,advice and outburst were duly noted and taken in good faith and @GIFTYRYITZ,I will take a chill pill for you and refrain from doing anything that will portray me as a prospective high BP patient!Lol!.!I want to also erase the impression that my comments and dispositions on this thread is due to the fact that iam "carrying law for my head" because even if I did or say anything that suggested so, It was purely on a lighter note!

Thank you all for your anticipated understanding. I luv ya all!

GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Hahaha d guy dey beg
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by nickvanilla(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2013
make we move on abeg.medicine after death mtcheew!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2013
odizeey: Hahaha d guy dey beg
Take am easy na. Let's observe him 4 sometime
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2013
y2k62: Take am easy na. Let's observe him 4 sometime
ok o
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by ditrix(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2013
odizeey: Hahaha d guy dey beg
odizeey shut up
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sermwell:

I want to use this medium to express my sincere apology to all who I have one way or the other wronged on this forum. Any Derogatory statement made was never seriously intended.
I am not always like this as most of you will want to believe and what you see on this thread is just a front. At home or in school, I am the sweetest person you'd ever meet. However, I will not fail to appreciate the counsel of those who felt slighted by my vituperations as i hold no grudge over any statement credited to me on this thread inspite of my out-of-place response.

@KOLADO, Your reservations,comments,advice and outburst were duly noted and taken in good faith and @GIFTYRYITZ,I will take a chill pill for you and refrain from doing anything that will portray me as a prospective high BP patient!Lol!.!I want to also erase the impression that my comments and dispositions on this thread is due to the fact that iam "carrying law for my head" because even if I did or say anything that suggested so, It was purely on a lighter note!

nice one Sermwell.....indeed very nice. thumbs up bro for the courage.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by IamSylva(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sermwell:

mtchew.. After u don pursue everybody comot finish.. Na now u come dey beg.. Keep ur apology to urself niggieangry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark / Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.