Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (32519 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wisemania(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sermwell:

Dear UNIBEN Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to express my sincere apology to all who I have one way or the other wronged on this forum. Any Derogatory statement made was never seriously intended.
I am not always like this as most of you will want to believe and what you see on this thread is just a front. At home or in school, I am the sweetest person you'd ever meet. However, I will not fail to appreciate the counsel of those who felt slighted by my vituperations as i hold no grudge over any statement credited to me on this thread inspite of my out-of-place response.

@KOLADO, Your reservations,comments,advice and outburst were duly noted and taken in good faith and @GIFTYRYITZ,I will take a chill pill for you and refrain from doing anything that will portray me as a prospective high BP patient!Lol!.!I want to also erase the impression that my comments and dispositions on this thread is due to the fact that iam "carrying law for my head" because even if I did or say anything that suggested so, It was purely on a lighter note!

Thank you all for your anticipated understanding. I luv ya all!

GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS!!!
well said.....u lack immaturity.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
wi5dom:

nice one Sermwell.....indeed very nice. thumbs up bro for the courage.
thanks a lot!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by bizmania(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
mtchew.. After u don pursue everybody comot finish.. Na now u come dey beg.. Keep ur apology to urself niggieangry
common Sylva.... I didn't want to comment but for this... We all err and are subject to remorse only if we overcome our pride. Which he has shown.. In my opinion I think you should have a little respect for his personality and feelings... U sounded to harsh....#peace#
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2013
bizmania: common Sylva.... I didn't want to comment but for this... We all err and are subject to remorse only if we overcome our pride. Which he has shown.. In my opinion I think you should have a little respect for his personality and feelings... U sounded to harsh....#peace#
wen him dey insult since hw many ppl u tell sorry,na d ones wen dey condemn am u go c ,no b so kolado do bfr him fire dat one,expect ur own soon
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by DEGREE2466(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2013
I seldomly visit this education section because it is more of aspirants of high institution than section for existing undergraduates.

But now that this thread has been created, i have fully subscribe to it.

Uniben, our school!
Uniben, Our ama mater!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2013
DEGREE2466: I seldomly visit this education section because it is more of aspirants of high institution than section for existing undergraduates.

But now that this thread has been created, i have fully subscribe to it.

Uniben, our school!
Uniben, Our ama mater!
you are highly welcome!!!

One bottle of JACK DANIELS 4 u!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by IlCapitano(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2013
Sermwell:

Dear UNIBEN Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to express my sincere apology to all who I have one way or the other wronged on this forum. Any Derogatory statement made was never seriously intended.
I am not always like this as most of you will want to believe and what you see on this thread is just a front. At home or in school, I am the sweetest person you'd ever meet. However, I will not fail to appreciate the counsel of those who felt slighted by my vituperations as i hold no grudge over any statement credited to me on this thread inspite of my out-of-place response.

@KOLADO, Your reservations,comments,advice and outburst were duly noted and taken in good faith and @GIFTYRYITZ,I will take a chill pill for you and refrain from doing anything that will portray me as a prospective high BP patient!Lol!.!I want to also erase the impression that my comments and dispositions on this thread is due to the fact that iam "carrying law for my head" because even if I did or say anything that suggested so, It was purely on a lighter note!

Thank you all for your anticipated understanding. I luv ya all!

GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS!!!

I'll be taking this apology with more than a pinch of salt. Why? You shot your reputation to Hell a long time ago. This apology is as someone earlier said, medicine after death. The damage is done. Truth be told,you shot yourself in the foot with your uncouth utterances. It's called a first impression for a reason. You say you are a good natured,sweet person, I do not intend to sully your character but I think that's a load of drivel. If you are the homely person you say you are, I don't want to meet a ill-mannered person cos that'll be the death of me. I thus find it hard to believe you are a good person cos your statements over the last couple of weeks have painted you in bad light and this apology just doesn't go down well with me. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Il Capitano:
I'll be taking this apology with more than a pinch of salt. Why? You shot your reputation to Hell a long time ago. This apology is as someone earlier said, medicine after death. The damage is done. Truth be told,you shot yourself in the foot with your uncouth utterances. It's called a first impression for a reason. You say you are a good natured,sweet person, I do not intend to sully your character but I think that's a load of drivel. If you are the homely person you say you are, I don't want to meet a ill-mannered person cos that'll be the death of me. I thus find it hard to believe you are a good person cos your statements over the last couple of weeks have painted you in bad light and this apology just doesn't go down well with me. Have a nice day.
i couldn't ave said dis beta....d guy has so soiled his reputation dat it cannot b rectified by an apology which he makes us believe dat he is a nice person......he didn't ave to tell us dat,we ought to notice by d way he interacts wif pple.......d reverse is d case here
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
My response would not have been neccessary, I nevertheless write to correct an impression and the perspective from which my apology is viewed.

For the records, this apology is borne out of freewill and not because any reputation is at stake and to say that an irreparable damage has been done as some persons on this forum alleged is to say the least an illusion. Ordinarily, I would have just moved on as though nothing happened and the heavens will not fall! It is however laughable that some persons have taken it upon themselves to overflog the issue and have also in error believe that their validation is a condition precedent or a neccessary pre-requisite for my existence as a good nairalander. Furthermore, my apology should not in any way serve as an avenue for some disgruntle few to arrogate some inportance to themselves and the issue of taking it with a pinch of salt or grain of a mustard seed is highly immaterial.

Inspite of the above, my sincere gratitude still goes to those on this forum who are quite aware that no man is infallible and have thereby accepted my apology in good faith. And to those whom it did not go down well with or who saw every reason why I should keep it to myself, I still luv ya all!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
D purpose of dis thread has been defeated nd thus relegated to d background....pls where are d seniors?? D newly admitted ones nid help
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ghyft: D purpose of dis thread has been defeated nd thus relegated to d background....pls where are d seniors?? D newly admitted ones nid help
which one b senior again na,nsec sch u dey,no go dey say senior sermwell,senior jazino for uniben o

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
odizeey: which one b senior again na,nsec sch u dey,no go dey say senior sermwell,senior jazino for uniben o
grin lol grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ghyft: D purpose of dis thread has been defeated nd thus relegated to d background....pls where are d seniors?? D newly admitted ones nid help
babe offer them help na! Are u not a UNIBEN student
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
odizeey: which one b senior again na,nsec sch u dey,no go dey say senior sermwell,senior jazino for uniben o
lolz....dat got me cracked up....u knw wat i meant senior Sermwell
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Lilimax(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Emmykego: To all Great UNIBEST STUDENTS especially Ekehuanites, I dey hail una oh! I still represent the great MASS COMM STUDENTS. TWALE to UNIBEST!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
This present Mike Igini of INEC was our SUG president when I was in Uniben
He was an aluta tested guy...
He read Pol. Science
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ghyft: lolz....dat got me cracked up....u knw wat i meant senior Sermwell
Lol! I don't knw wat u mean o my dear!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by stephano100(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Sermwell: My response would not have been neccessary, I nevertheless write to correct an impression and the perspective from which my apology is viewed.

For the records, this apology is borne out of freewill and not because any reputation is at stake and to say that an irreparable damage has been done as some persons on this forum alleged is to say the least an illusion. Ordinarily, I would have just moved on as though nothing happened and the heavens will not fall! It is however laughable that some persons have taken it upon themselves to overflog the issue and have also in error believe that their validation is a condition precedent or a neccessary pre-requisite for my existence as a good nairalander. Furthermore, my apology should not in any way serve as an avenue for some disgruntle few to arrogate some inportance to themselves and the issue of taking it with a pinch of salt or grain of a mustard seed is highly immaterial.

Inspite of the above, my sincere gratitude still goes to those on this forum who are quite aware that no man is infallible and have thereby accepted my apology in good faith. And to those whom it did not go down well with or who saw every reason why I should keep it to myself, I still luv ya all!!!

υ ѕєє ωєтιη υ ċαυѕє υʀѕєℓƒ, ωʀιтιη єριѕтℓєѕ тσ мєηɗ υʀ αℓʀєαɗу вʀσкєη ʀєρυтαтιση....ιт ιѕ ωєℓℓ ѕнα
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2013
stephano100:
υ ѕєє ωєтιη υ ċαυѕє υʀѕєℓƒ, ωʀιтιη єριѕтℓєѕ тσ мєηɗ υʀ αℓʀєαɗу вʀσкєη ʀєρυтαтιση....ιт ιѕ ωєℓℓ ѕнα
why are you talking about my reputation when you don't even know me? Please get your facts right!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
wiilly02: Finally! I meet Sumbdi in my deptmnt...Hey am in electrical 2...100lv wots ur name man?
C Ma person oooooo...AH hope u know charles na...our course rep..ask am of KEMELE na so he day call me e go understand.....anyways ah greet u
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Sermwell: why are you talking about my reputation when you don't even know me? Please get your facts right!
chillax,let it go.....u knw sum of us are very mad at u.....u dnt ave to kip replying.....let it go
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Asakel(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2013
stephano100:
Bros Steph abeg...translate diz ur Greek to english na....or pidgin.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by stephano100(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2013
tongue
stephano100:
∪ ちモモ 山モ匕工れ u 匚丹∪ちモ ∪尺ちモㄥ下 山尺工匕工れ モㄗ工ち匕ㄥモち 匕◯ 爪モれ刀 ∪尺 丹ㄥ尺モ丹刀ㄚ 乃尺◯Kモれ 尺モㄗ∪匕丹匕工◯れ ....工匕 工ち 山モㄥㄥ ち卄丹

Asakel:
Bros Steph abeg...translate diz ur Greek to english na....or pidgin.

ιѕ ιт вєтα ηω?tongue
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Asakel(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2013
stephano100: tongue

ιѕ ιт вєтα ηω?tongue
[][][]
Huh!
Tis naw worst.
Ah tink me prefer da Greek.
*smiles*
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 2:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Been a while, what did I miss, how una dey. Omo! bros and babes I was busy doing some IT courses ooo! ASUU cannot make me totally useless, I remain the Ekosodin mathematics guy. #Bless cool

And BTW, who dey give my ghyft problems? I don show like NEPA lite to cast out all darkness, abd no ask me whether I go last for long oooo grin . Hope una still dey follow Jesus in spirit and in truth ooo!, na his sure pass. I hail the house. cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Been a while, what did I miss, how una dey. Omo! bros and babes I was busy doing some IT courses ooo! ASUU cannot make me totally useless, I remain the Ekosodin mathematics guy. #Bless cool

And BTW, who dey give my ghyft problems? I don show like NEPA lite to cast out all darkness, abd no ask me whether I go last for long oooo grin . Hope una still dey follow Jesus in spirit and in truth ooo!, na his sure pass. I hail the house. cool
thanks bro...hw is d IT going....hope u wnt leave dis thread again Welcome back
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ghyft: thanks bro...hw is d IT going....hope u wnt leave dis thread again Welcome back

Lol!, turn that face around jare. How body? cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Ghyft(f): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Lol!, turn that face around jare. How body? cool
body dey o my brother....wat are u studying?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ghyft: body dey o my brother....wat are u studying?

Web design and programming. Man head dey breathe for here. Stay cool aii, I dey kampe cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by rammytt(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Sermwell: lol! I bet ppl like u will not sense scam wen dey see one! Helpin dem is not a do-or-die affair my guy so stop actin as if my life depends on it!

i'm just advisin d freshers to b careful..u n i knw uniben better dan dat..so y bn so defensive if u gat nothing to lose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo) / Anambra ‘technovation’ Girls, IFEST Boys Worth Billion Dollars – Silicon-valley / Can You Solve This Without Calculator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.