Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys (1521 Views)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Just wondering if there's any hope for the good guys or would they keep going into the "friend zone"
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by kingsolve(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Man, I've thought about this severally myself too Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºO. It seems lotta ladies love the bad boys even the good girls too. They just seem to look for how he can reduce his badness a little. But I believe there's still at least one good lady who'll love a good guy. I can't turn bad now, it's too late. And I must date and marry a good gurl. I will be patient no matter what and be on the look out.

1 Like

Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by iropelebe(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
It is only a bad boy that knows what a woman wants,if you do too good for woman na OYO o.
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by kingsolve(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sometimes I wonder whether I was too slow or I don't have enough scoping tactics and experience. I am a fun to be person on a normal level but no much experience in syking. One bad guy would just come and lie to a lady I have been building friendship with hoping to date her soon. And she would follow him and even laugh at his jokes and lies fully knowing they are lies. Before I know it the guy has gotten the jackot. After a while she'll now come back that he is a player. Me wey no be player u no stick with me even tho u know I had intentions. But by then it's too late, I can't be an alternative. I gotta be the main guy.
I even think of becoming like those guys and learning the skill. But this thing is just like driving. U can't learn driving in theory alone. Practicing their act means I become a player and play gurls too, since that's how they acquired the skill. At that point I'd loose a part of me I love so much. Not worth the effort. I gotta be me. Anygirl wey no like good guy no be my own.

6 Likes

Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
The way I see it its either you keep being the alternative or u suck up and loose that part of you that you love so much (which the girls obviously don't give a ratsass about) and be the one to have alternatives instead...
...Well that's unless we still have girls who would admit to still liking the good guys. So ladies...
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by kingsolve(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wow thanks a lot. I decided to hear from the horse's mouth. So asked quite a number of ladies on my contact. Got their responses as well as recommendations and advices. Tanx for the topic, I've really learnt something new tonight.
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by MrsCork2(f): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
kingsolve: Sometimes I wonder whether I was too slow or I don't have enough scoping tactics and experience. I am a fun to be person on a normal level but no much experience in syking. One bad guy would just come and lie to a lady I have been building friendship with hoping to date her soon. And she would follow him and even laugh at his jokes and lies fully knowing they are lies. Before I know it the guy has gotten the jackot. After a while she'll now come back that he is a player. Me wey no be player u no stick with me even tho u know I had intentions. But by then it's too late, I can't be an alternative. I gotta be the main guy.
I even think of becoming like those guys and learning the skill. But this thing is just like driving. U can't learn driving in theory alone. Practicing their act means I become a player and play gurls too, since that's how they acquired the skill. At that point I'd loose a part of me I love so much. Not worth the effort. I gotta be me. Anygirl wey no like good guy no be my own.

I love good guys
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by sweetestguy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Only "deeper life girls like good guys, lolz
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by tpia5: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2013
kingsolve: Sometimes I wonder whether I was too slow or I don't have enough scoping tactics and experience. I am a fun to be person on a normal level but no much experience in syking. One bad guy would just come and lie to a lady I have been building friendship with hoping to date her soon. And she would follow him and even laugh at his jokes and lies fully knowing they are lies. Before I know it the guy has gotten the jackot. After a while she'll now come back that he is a player. Me wey no be player u no stick with me even tho u know I had intentions. .

obviously anyone who does that is showing she's not for you?

unless you're convinced otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by kingsolve(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

I love good guys
Wow.... Thanks for that contrib. It's really relieving to hear this.
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Badboy entertainment cool cool

i tot i told u dat we wont stop 2xce
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
When it said that something is bad, it means, it is extremely good.
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
blogger1.0:
Just wondering if there's any hope for the good guys or would they keep going into the "friend zone"

*reads his siggy which says* "Ok seriously b*tch....get off my sore d*ck!"... *sighs*

With the kind of siggy you have, only b*tches won't "friend zone" you cos they will be hanging around your "sore d*ck"

Intelligent and sensible won't only "friend zone" you, they won't come 10,000 miles near you lipsrsealed
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
kingsolve: Sometimes I wonder whether I was too slow or I don't have enough scoping tactics and experience. I am a fun to be person on a normal level but no much experience in syking. One bad guy would just come and lie to a lady I have been building friendship with hoping to date her soon. And she would follow him and even laugh at his jokes and lies fully knowing they are lies. Before I know it the guy has gotten the jackot. After a while she'll now come back that he is a player. Me wey no be player u no stick with me even tho u know I had intentions. But by then it's too late, I can't be an alternative. I gotta be the main guy.

The bolded answered your question/solved your problem. You lack that "extra" element to have the lady eating from your palms. You're busy "building" a "friendship" kinda relationship and prolly has NOT OPENLY made a move and you expect her to sit around and wait for you?. Nah, it doesn't work that way.

Also if you become too much "friends" with a girl you have feelings for and still didn't come out, maybe to avoid getting "rejected", she will friend zone you sharparly when another dude that will ffer what you can offer and prolly more. You can still be a good guy and have the ladies, though ladies usually go the for the "bad" guys. You've just gonna be fun, spontaneous and make a move instead of "building friendships" with ladies you wanna date cos trust me, YOU GO BUILD TIRE, CEMENT GO FINISH AND YET YOU NEVER LAY FOUNDATION grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by addictiv(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
always ask yourself who wast he first person to eat apple in eden......the woman. thats to tell you how much they love the bad stuff.......i watched a documentary that says a woman is more likely to mate with a bad strong dude and get to good caring dude to raise the child........my opinion on how to relate with em from now on-wards is to be a boss and act like one...no more Mr Nice Guy....sticking to my guns each time and doing what i want, no longer giving a ratsazz about how she feels or what she wants....
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
carujmonella:

*reads his siggy which says* "Ok seriously b*tch....get off my sore d*ck!"... *sighs*

With the kind of siggy you have, only b*tches won't "friend zone" you cos they will be hanging around your "sore d*ck"

Intelligent and sensible won't only "friend zone" you, they won't come 10,000 miles near you lipsrsealed
The bitches are the HOT ones dude...so I really don't care abt the intelligent ones..atleast not for now
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
addictiv: always ask yourself who wast he first person to eat apple in eden......the woman. thats to tell you how much they love the bad stuff.......i watched a documentary that says a woman is more likely to mate with a bad strong dude and get to good caring dude to raise the child........my opinion on how to relate with em from now on-wards is to be a boss and act like one...no more Mr Nice Guy....sticking to my guns each time and doing what i want, no longer giving a ratsazz about how she feels or what she wants....
Ya..but take it easy so u don't cross that thin line owk?
BOTTOM LINE: Moderation is the key.
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by Enegod(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
A lot of "a**hole men" are really good at
pretending to be good guys at first. So, a
lot of times women will date a**holes
who are actually masquerading as nice
guys. Usually this manifests after a couple
of months and by that time the girl is
emotionally invested. I guarantee you
that no women dates an a**hole in the
beginning. They always start off as the
"perfect guy"....
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by usermane(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2013
The ideal nice guy is one who has some confidence,not a doormat,considerate, selfess/generous,patient,humble,highly moral and ambitious. This is the kind of guy, i aspire to become. But even with the above qualities, most girls still will call you 'too cheap' or 'too nice' , rather prefering the cold,immoral,selfish, cocky and arrogant kind of guys. The ones who wouldn't hesistate to start a fight, who wouldn't admit their fault,who find it hard to say 'sorry','thank u' or 'please',who put their want before others' need,who are willing to cheat, manipulate or victimize someone to get what they want,and who don't give a damn about morality. Of course these kind of guys may still have some attractive qualities like wealth,looks and energy and assertiveness,but these qualities aren't restricted to them alone.
SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE. People don't date a good person but who they really are.
Re: Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys by usermane(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2013
kingsolve: Man, I've thought about this severally myself too Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºO. It seems lotta ladies love the bad boys even the good girls too. They just seem to look for how he can reduce his badness a little. But I believe there's still at least one good lady who'll love a good guy. I can't turn bad now, it's too late. And I must date and marry a good gurl. I will be patient no matter what and be on the look out.
It is no secret that good people have it hard in this world but patience will pay. Just work harder towards perfection, never look back towards being a bad guy. Just like genuine nice guys are scarce, also genuine nice girls are much scarce when you look beyond face value. The so called nice girls that dig bad guys may not neccesary be nice, and a lot of 'em still have a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

10 Sex Tips For Partners / What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? / Check This Out: What Could This Guy Be Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.