Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. (3740 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
In clear words,I repeat this is a tested and trusted reserch ,which has bEen signed and stamped by
my next crush.

girls hate good guys to a fault even if they may pretend that they want a faithful. Dude and a guy who would not break her heart,,whearas in actual reality,she loves that feeling...

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Fulaboy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
What do you expect when the good ones are not giving them what they want undecided
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Mhizizzy(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Okay
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Okay
you have been noticed.. angry
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
What do you expect when the good ones are not giving them what they want undecided
and what do u mean by that? grin
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Mhizizzy(f): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you have been noticed.. angry

Thanks undecided
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Enegod(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I think that this thread is an attempt by you to justify why you dont have a woman.
Are you seriously saying that the reason
you dont have a woman is because you
are good boy. Holy Crap I laugh when I see this kind of drivel grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Thanks undecided
I really don't know why u bent ur mouth like as if you eating hot Yam? shocked

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
*In naijaboiy's voice;

Being BAD feels good cool...

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
I think that this thread is an attempt by you to justify why you dont have a woman.
Are you seriously saying that the reason
you dont have a woman is because you
are good boy. Holy Crap I laugh when I see this kind of drivel grin
just when we taught that scum bags have been wiped out of nairaland,a d#ick head pops up#SMH
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes, true. That's because women see good guys as boring, they prefer a guy who would often give them sleepless nights thinking if he truly loves them or he's into someone else. Some think they're impressive when acting all nice always, sadly is a no.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
*In naijaboi.y's voice;

Being BAD feels good cool...
na u Sabi,I no call names?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have that innocent face but if you're think I'm a good boy O.Y.O undecided

Being Bad feelz good iswear! cheesy
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Enegod(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
just when we taught that scum bags have been wiped out of nairaland,a d#ick head pops up#SMH
May your earholes turn into a**holes and shit all over your shoulders grin grin
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, true. That's because women see good guys as boring, they prefer a guy who would often give them sleepless nights thinking if he truly loves them or he's into someone else. Some think they're impressive when acting all nice always, sadly is a no.
such a warped world we live in,,when in reality she only gonna get a damn serious heart break later on,,I still believe ladies are masochistic ,they derive joy in subtle pains..how do u imagine that they survive pregnancy pains and belly monthly pains
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:
I have that innocent face but if you're think I'm a good boy O.Y.O undecided

Being Bad feelz good iswear! cheesy
na wa oh,,where are the good guys on nairaland sef,,you fit quote one
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na u Sabi,I no call names?
Guy, you dull!!
As in ehn, you dull big time angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
I want a good guy who will be bad for me alone., smiley

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
true to a point,wayward gurls dont like good guys and vice versal,i am the good guy type in the sense that av never cheated on my girlfriend and we are both strong in faith she is adeeper life member,we av been together for 2years now and am proud to av her. will not leave her for any one else she believes in me and trusts me.flirting won't make u a man of value if u flirt now or parade ur self as a bad boy in your relationship do u think u will stop when u get married

Be a man ur daughter will bw proud of-fact.
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
such a warped world we live in,,when in reality she only gonna get a damn serious heart break later on,,I still believe ladies are masochistic ,they derive joy in subtle pains..how do u imagine that they survive pregnancy pains and belly monthly pains

There was this book tallesty1 shared sometime ago about how to understand women, you may want to have a look at it. cheesy
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Guy, you dull!!
As in ehn, you dull big time angry
can you tell your elder brother that?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na wa oh,,where are the good guys on nairaland sef,,you fit quote one
Bro... Stop seeing yourself as a good guy, it will only get you magarized(maga) wink

And deep down I know u ain't a good guy(no be me talk am o, na my hand write am) cry
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:
I want a good guy who will be bad for me alone., smiley

Thank you.
that's just sarcastic,,and ironical,,,whatever happened to having a good who will be good to u,that's just so grotesque
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro... Stop seeing yourself as a good guy, it will only get you magarized(maga) wink

And deep down I know u ain't a good guy(no be me talk am o, na my hand write am) cry
yes I do write love letters to increase our ladies self exteem,Aint I just a good boy
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

There was this book tallesty1 shared sometime ago about how to understand women, you may want to have a look at it. cheesy
That book the size of a 57storey building na em u recommend for this brother

Boss u wicked pass ronaldo cry
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
can you tell your elder brother that?
www.google.com
www.ask.com
www.askme.com
www.encyclopedia.com
www.wikipedia.com
www.bing.com

try one of those search engines and quote me again.
dumbass!

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that's just sarcastic,,and ironical,,,whatever happened to having a good who will be good to u,that's just so grotesque

You don't understand what I mean.

Yes, he has to be good to me.

But bad in the sense that, if he has to flirt with anyone, it should be me. And other things "numerous to mention.

You get?
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yes I do write love letters to increase our ladies self exteem,Aint I just a good boy
Good boy with bad wicked intentions grin

Na your type sabi play girls like Fifa14 grin
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by ronald4lif(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

That book the size of a 57storey building na em u recommend for this brother

Boss u wicked pass ronaldo cry

Haha! Wetin man pikin go do nau. Was only helping a friend on the genesis to revelation on how to understand women. grin
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

UNIBENSTUDENT has not been himself since Kristina deactivated her account
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op I kinda agree with you. But I also disagree.

Not all gurls like bad guys (I believe there r still some good gurls left in the world)

I also don't agree that she likes the "feeling" of a guy breaking her heart.

C'mon its hrt brk we talking abt
Re: It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. by alberto2k(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

www.google.com
www.ask.com
www.askme.com
www.encyclopedia.com
www.wikipedia.com
www.bing.com

try one of those search engines and quote me again.
dumbass!

I smell Hooot Ban! grin

No No!, I smell Orijin... Abeg gimme one bottle wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biko Help A Sister Get Hooked / Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women? / How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.