Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

In Memory Of The ALUU 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Memory Of The ALUU 4 (806 Views)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by Omoswags(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
5th October 2012 seems like yesterday. How time flies... Its already a year since we lost in one of the most gruesome way, four young men full of life who could have oneday become a solution to some of the country's problems.
5th October 2012, Tekena, Llyod, Ugonna and Chiadika had their lives taken from them in the most cruel manner.
Exactly a year after since we lost them, and today we remember them..
May their souls continue to rest with the lord and may they find justice even in death. Amen.
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by Gbawe: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
A year already? May they all continue to rest in peace.
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by GSKing: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
I can only think of M.I's tribute song to them- Ashes...
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by Blesyn014(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Uniport/Aluu4: one yr memorial service & foundation lunch @ atrium, stadium road ph. 5th oct. 2013. 11:00am. May there souls continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. God bless you all as you make out time to be there.

Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by femogbangba: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
May their souls rest in peace
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by HezronLorraine(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
The ALUU4 will never be forgotten.For once,in the history of this nation,your deaths saddened our hearts to demand there be justice,fairness and respect of fundamental human rights.You didn't die in vain.you only opened our eyes to see the darkness of some.
Rest in eternal peace.Amen.
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP Brothers..*crying*
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
A year already. Hope they are resting in PEACE.

Nigeria is a very scary and wicked country. cry
Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by Blesyn014(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Today finally makes it one year since they departed this wicked and sinful world. May your killers never find peace until justice prevails. We really miss you bro and we hope to join you on the other side some day. Adieu gallant young men of the Allu4 massacre. Your memory lives on.

Re: In Memory Of The ALUU 4 by Licensed2Kill(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Had a similar experience a few days afta it. . .makes me cringe whenever i rmbr it. . .thank God my own outcome was not so similar

(1) (Reply)

. / Who’ll Save Aviation From Oduah’s Grip? / Bulletproof Saga:why Aviation Minister's Case Will Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.