Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter (25846 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by 1oracle(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Pataki:
So it was a shame that Bianca lusted after the delicious FFK huh?

Mannerless and unknown beings like you will die of hate. Keep it going.

FFK has conquered female territories you can never lay hold of in your dreams.
People like you will always celebrate irresponsible and mentally deranged like Kayode.
Keep it on. Conquering woman territories is now an achievement ....very shameful

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Bounce...
It depends
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Pataki: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2013
1oracle:
A mentally demented object for that matter. Soon he will name how many women from Abati's kindred he have slept with.

"....he have slept with." Jesu sunkun! cry

You are a disgrace to the community that contributed to you learning A-B-C.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:
It depends

Your profile says F....so I ignore you.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by lastmessenger: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta: And this is a senior government official and the mouthpiece of the federal government of Nigeria picking up fights on the internet like a damn thug...

Talk about serious lack of respect for his own job and the people of Nigeria.

A sad reflection of his useless boss, cheap and worthless administration..
Young man or woman(whatever u are).if u keep talking about people at the top the way u just did then am afraid that u will remain where u are.how does people find it easy to call names to mr president and yet we all want good governance from him. just search ur heart .the simple thing is that u hate Gej and that will not take u anywhere in life.why not concentrate on the matter at hand and leave Gej out of this
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by 1oracle(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2013
ty444: ffk is a proven and certfied slowpoke,any contradictions?
I think the only contradiction is that Kayode is a leader and a hero in yoruba land just because he gave out the names of all the women he have slept with.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2013
We are still debating since morning, have we not concluded that FFK is more handsome than Reuben Abati??
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Pataki: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2013
1oracle:
People like you will always celebrate irresponsible and mentally deranged like Kayode.
Keep it on. Conquering woman territories is now an achievement ....very shameful
Speaking of achievement, what have you accomplished for your community? Aside wasting the community funds spent on your education!

FFK is an accomplished intellectual. Well read in LAW from Cambridge. You think you are equal to him with your Otueke university degree?

FFK is a former aviation minister in this country. Do you think you are at level with him simply because you were made class captain at your Otueke university?

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by emzeeboss1(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2013
I just dey inside bus to go my own... Wetin concern me
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2013
1oracle:
Your post stinks of hypocrisy. What makes you think you're holier than him? Can you prove that you haven't slept with more than 10 women since you knew what sex is? Can you prove to me that even as a married man,you don't commit adultry? Just because FFK is a well known celebrity,he should be crucified. We all are human and have our own flaws. You have no right to judge him because you are guilty as phuck! Stop pointing an accusing finger on FFK while the other fingers point at you! angry

Gosh! I hate it when some people come to nairaland with their "holier than thou" attitude and pretend they don't commit sin. Blawdy hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tomakint: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:
As usual....
The goat comes in
So lagba ni ile ni abi ori e daru ni? One of these days I will surprise you, I never knew you are this cheap elede lasan lasan grin
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by 3kay945(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Rossikk: Reuben Abati is not ''ugly''. He's just plain in the African sense.

Get rid of your colonial-wrought definition of ''ugly''.

Bros, for defending this, hope you can imagine what am thinking about you grin

Seriously, why are you guys hating FFK so much?
Was the article about "Ball-less tongue President' understatement?
I tire for naija hypocrites o
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by danny301: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2013
talktimi: Why waste time on an object as jobless as FFK ?

Femi is a better person than Abati.... Even as a tribal bigot and a loud mouthed person, Femi did not hid his opinions on issues, he can say anything and defend it even at gun-point but that can't be said of Abati, a meretricious human being who is capable of eating his own vomits for money and position.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Italiano1: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:
Guy if that is your picture you wowo o
Gosh i can't with stand your big masquerade eyes
Like serious you need face surgery

Coming from a coward who cannot post his own picture, why dont you post yours for comparison?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tomakint: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:
Shebi me put my pix for my profile briefly....I dare you do this same and let people compare you and Abati.....if they will not put him light years ahead of you.
Surprise me? A PIG like you ? Calling you a joke is being generous ....you reek of idiocy
Eyaaaa pele, indeed you are a kid and a very cheap man for that matter, now I know better! With that ur fugly pix boy, Abati is an Adonis!
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2013
tomakint:
Eyaaaa pele, indeed you are a kid and a very cheap man for that matter, now I know better! With that ur fugly pix boy, Abati is an Adonis!

At least I put my pix for my profile...

Put your pix and let's check it out...I dare you to put your pix

End of story.

Disapprove our notion that you look like a PIG

9 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Why is everybody now trying to say Abati is more handsome than Ilugunboy nau?
Or is it because he mistakenly uploaded his Pix?
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tomakint: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

At least I put my pix for my profile...

Put your pix and let's check it out...I dare you to put your pix

End of story.

Disapprove our notion that you look like a PIG

olobe osi, kosi kuro n waju mi very cheap boy....grin 'masquerade indeed' grin

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2013
tomakint:
olobe osi, kosi kuro n waju mi very cheap boy....grin 'masquerade indeed' grin

My pix is on my profile....nothing to hide.

Put your pix and change our opinion of you of that of a PIG

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2013
A kindergarten attack dog attacking a failed ex-minister. Idiiots. But Reuben is actually very ugly. I would rather settle for a corrupt fine but than a retarded ugly man, though non is pleasant to have, still, out of two unpleasants the least unpleasant among the two is less unpalatable. Yes! If FFK has said he dug the babes any how and still digging, I will never beg to differ, as Nigerian babes are known to be suckers for combinations of good looks and money in one package. Though same Naija babes may find it difficult differentiating an ugly rich man from a handsome one, as their brain will naturally pick the richest as most handsome, regardless of the looks. Hahaahahaha.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tomakint: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2013
donphilopus: Why is everybody now trying to say Abati is more handsome than Ilugunboy nau?
Or is it because he mistakenly uploaded his Pix?
Bad guy.......u dey even add insult upon injury grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Pfft nairaland girls re bunch of ugly monkeys I swear,and most of dm re lag based,and old women eeww,seee dem lustingg afterr old monkeys grin,fine girls don't do nairaland,dey re mostly on keek instagram linda ikeji,nairaland girls ugly,if una tink say na lie post una pic
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2013
tomakint:
Bad guy.......u dey even add insult upon injury grin

Always attaching to get validation.

Show us your pix or you stop saying Abati is ugly.

Abati is light years better looking that you.

EOD

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2013
danny301:

Femi is a better person than Abati.... Even as a tribal bigot and a loud mouthed person, Femi did not hid his opinions on issues, he can say anything and defend it even at gun-point but that can't be said of Abati, a meretricious human being who is capable of eating his own vomits for money and position.
Yes! The piper has decided to sink with the payer.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Pataki: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2013
With an ugly being like Abati, little wonder Aso Rock feels like a burial ground.

That Abati dude is morrrrafacking ugly mehn!

I just did "ojuju calabar" with my 3yr old cousin with a face picture of Abati. Damn you Abati for scaring the poor child!!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Gbenge77(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Pataki: With an ugly being like Abati, little wonder Aso Rock feels like a burial ground.

That Abati dude is morrrrafacking ugly mehn!

I just did "ojuju calabar" with my 3yr old cousin with a face picture of Abati. Damn you Abati for scaring the poor child!!
hilarious
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

My pix is on my profile....nothing to hide.

Put your pix and change our opinion of you of that of a PIG
Your pisure make sense no be small! wink grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / Shi’ites Celebrate El-zakzaky’s Birthday, Shut Down Parts Of Abuja (Photos) / Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.