Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter (25847 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by denzel2009: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
tpia@:
yoruba man = handsome and swag, what women want, etc etc.

Tpia@ baby, I have swags and I'm Yoruba...can I send you whatsapp message?
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
I was expecting a gladiatorial blood drawing foul language action! Just two lines? Pls bring them back to continue. tongue
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by sCun: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
tomakint:
Just imagine so-called 'grown up married women' descending so low..... sometimes I wonder why some fugly women here react when they are accorded their 'proper names' for acting like slatterns undecided
Seriously I wonder why Seun censors the word 'whorè' there are a lot of them here and they are open about it. We should be able to freely call them what they are.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by undisputednesta(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dis is a story of d GOOD, d UGLY and D AGBAYAS!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
H
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nonsense,disrespectful old cargos.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
So, you believe she can not be as beautifull as that gal in her profile or you believe that , the gal in that pix in her profile can never be a nairalander?

In essence, you are trying to tell us that all the galz on nairaland are mgbekes and any gal that put up a beautifull pix is definitely not a nairalander. Hmmmmmmmm! Nairaland and low self esteem. SMH!
mayten30: hahaha can u imagine what low self esteem has done to this lady,using a popular pics on google as ur profile picture claiming u are the one,pics wey yahoo boys dey use.smh
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by wanney: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Just read d article that caused this on linda ikeji's blog,good piece by ffk.this op harsh ooo,come allow pple to dey compare both men.attention shld be d article,Nigeria needs a change
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
H
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by ketoprofen(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yorubas like abusing everybody and themselves.
What a ppl.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by ketoprofen(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
tpia@:
yoruba man = handsome and swag, what women want, etc etc.

na because this one manage fine u think say most yoruba men are not incarnated from ikwiikwii
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
And the person cannot be a nairalander abi, because you already know the information of the person here that used it as her profile pix. Please tell us more on nairalanders information as if even nairalanders that have pix here will not still appear on google if googled.

So, what did the google information reveal to you? That the gal in the pix is from haiti? Or i forgot she is from chad and there is no internet access there for her to know what nairaland is. Please tell me more.
mayten30: are u whinning me?where on earth did I said that a nairalander girl can never be like that?google the pix then u will see the information of the person in the picture
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
ketoprofen:

na because this one manage fine u think say most yoruba men are not incarnated from ikwiikwii
wow am a prophet!!!I said it I said some fools will soon turn the thread to a tribal war!!I said it
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
H
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Are you saying no nairalander is a lesbian? Are you saying that no nigerian is a lesbian? Are you saying that, since she is a lesbian, she can never be a nairalander?

Stop shifting grounds bro. You said that the gal in her profile pix is not her and now you are saying that it is her, but she has exposed herself being a lesbian.

mayten30: ahaha do u see how the lady don even fall herself hand,that picture is the picture of a lesbian,so that means the nairalander is a lesbian
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
H
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Desola: But Femi fine sha!

That Reuben looks like obo lagido.
Desola Olorun ma je ki enu e ko ba e
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Collyno82(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
gud looking witout gud finishing @FFK
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways: Two over fed agbaya's feeling funky. cheesy
Btw,FFK is a handsome man.No denying.
him photo don dey make you wet your pant abi?
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Una still dey for this matter? Na wa o! grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tomakint: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
mayten30: are you that dull to understand what I just said?what I mean is that the picture is a picture of a lesbian,so if u claim the chick that has the picture as her profile picture is truly the one on the picture then that means she is a lesbian,
Stop digging while in a hole son, based on your earlier accusation on the said nairalander, you just shot yourself in the foot with this crap you got up here undecided

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
You are the dull fellow here. Infact you can call her anything you like, i mean anything even thief, psycho, pastor, saint angel,pick-pocket. Does that make her less a nairalander.

Okay bro. Am waiting for you to call her another thing. But, please make sure you tell me that the next thing you will call her can never be a nairalander. Because, with this your thinking, then thieves, angels, saints, politicians,hookers, perverts, pastors are not on nairaland. So who are the people on nairaland.

Anuofia, low-self esteem don ravage your senses on nairaland because you have seen galz like berem picture, you no fit even believe say a beauty queen can be a nairalander. Immediately you see one, she turns to a lesbian. Na him be say, if i post my pix 4 here, i don turn to gay be that, since na fugly people full nairaland.
mayten30: are you that dull to understand what I just said?what I mean is that the picture is a picture of a lesbian,so if u claim the chick that has the picture as her profile picture is truly the one on the picture then that means she is a lesbian,

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tpia5: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
denzel2009:

Tpia@ baby, I have swags and I'm Yoruba...can I send you whatsapp message?

ki lo tun de o.

post the 411, what are you ghouls up to.

a tun ti r'ewu l'osaan o.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tpia5: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
ketoprofen:

bro, i am simply quoting nlers, dont bite me, thanks, no offence.

lets go with the majority non-yoruba opinion, which is yoruba men are swagalicious, handsome, what women want, etc etc.

majority carries the vote!
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Katsumoto: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Such a funny thread, people without real pictures on their profile are laughing at those who are brave enough to put their picture up.

And its funny to read about folks hating on FFK; you can almost tell they are as good looking as Abati but don't have his money and as such they aint getting any. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

kiss kiss

The weather is really inviting for a beach outing.

Going to Elegushi to eat barbeque cockroach by the water-front. You fancy to come? wink
Barbeque cockroach? shocked shocked

tongue

I'm vegetarian wink
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by topazjosh(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pataki:
LOL! Beremole, well done! Yoruba men kuku dey suya you well well. cheesy
omg! Lmao @ beremole(bend down)
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
I careless whatever d reason for the spa but I m voting FFK as long as he is against Abati. Reuben has bruised a liver.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
IYA NGBALI: him photo don dey make you wet your pant abi?
guy U no gud @all....................... U bad pass bad
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
babyface333: You are the dull fellow here. Infact you can call her anything you like, i mean anything even thief, psycho, pastor, saint angel,pick-pocket. Does that make her less a nairalander.

Okay bro. Am waiting for you to call her another thing. But, please make sure you tell me that the next thing you will call her can never be a nairalander. Because, with this your thinking, then thieves, angels, saints, politicians,hookers, perverts, pastors are not on nairaland. So who are the people on nairaland.

Anuofia, low-self esteem don ravage your senses on nairaland because you have seen galz like berem picture, you no fit even believe say a beauty queen can be a nairalander. Immediately you see one, she turns to a lesbian. Na him be say, if i post my pix 4 here, i don turn to gay be that, since na fugly people full nairaland.
oga I can see u have low sense of reasoning and reading simple english,look everything I posted then you would understand what I mean,oloriburuku,omo ale jati jati,ko ni da fun e,bastard!!!
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Noooo...not exactly. grin grin

Just inviting Lara to the beach. To me that is not compromising in any form grin
You married or sumtin? undecided
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Can that gal in that profile pix be a nairalander or not? Yes or no? Lesbian or no lesbian?
mayten30: oga I can see u have low sense of reasoning and reading simple english,look everything I posted then you would understand what I mean,oloriburuku,omo ale jati jati,ko ni da fun e,bastard!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Ortom Presents Documents To Indict Presidency, Defence Minister, IGP / Simon Achuba Impeached By Kogi State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.