Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter (25834 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2013
tomakint:
Bad guy.......u dey even add insult upon injury grin
buhahahhahahhahahah... Badosky

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

My pix is on my profile....nothing to hide.

Not bad wink grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2013
Rossikk: Reuben Abati is not ''ugly''. He's just plain in the African sense.

Get rid of your colonial-wrought definition of ''ugly''.

Damn! I can't believe I am on the same side as Danshiki-wearing afrocentric Rossikk on this one.
I blame whoever reduced the level of political discourse here to the sum of a man's anatomical parts. grin

If we are to judge both these men by their public utterances in recent years, the truth is, they are actually two peas in a pod.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady: SMH!
Two old men insulting themselves like children!
BTW, I think FFK was indirectly talking about himself! Because he talks like a person who has no good breeding!

No sir! FFK is talking about class. You have to know their family backgrounds to understand the statement.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by smithjanetstore: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
FFK fine boy looking sexy

reuben abati looks like "OBO IDANRE" sorry na erikina has anyone watch this film of abey wonder? ERIKINA that short monster na mr reben abati

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
berem: Your post stinks of hypocrisy. What makes you think you're holier than him? Can you prove that you haven't slept with more than 10 women since you knew what sex is? Can you prove to me that even as a married man,you don't commit adultry? Just because FFK is a well known celebrity,he should be crucified. We all are human and have our own flaws. You have no right to judge him because you are guilty as phuck! Stop pointing an accusing finger on FFK while the other fingers point at you! angry

Gosh! I hate it when some people come to nairaland with their "holier than thou" attitude and pretend they don't commit sin. Blawdy hypocrites!

Nah, it's your posts that's smacks of hypocrisy. Nobody is judging him for his randdy ways, we aint holy, we're only disappointed that a public figure, a former aviation minister and a man of his reputation could stoop so miserably low as to cite "sleeping with various women" as a good example for tribal unity, which is so pathetic and shocking

That you defend the man with "holier than thou" excuse is sickening. Tiger woods when exposed, admitted his mistakes and strived towards being a better man instead of basking in the euphoria of "sleeping with different" as a sign of achievement. Stop shifting the goal post berem, admitted we aint holier, but his unguided utterances at the period in time, is morally degrading and absurdly uncalled for. This is someone some people look up to and he went ahead to cite that useless example. if you wanna defend him, that's fine, find a better way to do so, but trying to make him a hero in his show of shame is unbelievable

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by toprealman: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Femi Kayode rants like a silly mad dog, Fact!
The wrist watch he is putting on makes more sense than his comment, Fact!
That wrist watch was not bought with minimum wage salary, Fact!
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Always attaching to get validation.

Show us your pix or you stop saying Abati is ugly.

Abati is light years better looking that you.

EOD
I take God beg you, remove that eyesore you called picture
#Spit on your ogogolo eyes

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
I dislike both of them but make I no lie oooo that fani kayode dey handsome ooooo ,I go like know how him wife go be
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:
u dey abuse am since oya mke we see ur picture without makeup

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
ANAMBRA11: u dey abuse am since oya mke we see ur picture without makeup
oga u wan kill the lady/woman ni?without make-up she go look horrible oooo,better just allow her use her make up ooo,I do not want to hear super story that touches the heart ooo.lol

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Are we now in a Pix Saga?
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:

"madam" if you have the confidence like I do...put your pix on your profile and stop whining like a bitchyy on heat.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Sloan: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
pro01:

It's a crying shame, really. That anyone would be more interested in lusting after this imbecìle rather than spitting at him in disgust just shows how shallow and vacuous some supposedly 'enlightened' females can be. Fani-Kayode is a nuisance that has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It takes a sick and warped mind to express any kind of admiration for such a despicable creature.

It must really hurt that una people from that side don't play in this premier league of the top men! Good looks + major swags! Where anyone for mention una name?? grin grin Hausa and Igbo chicks dig the Yoruba men, not to mention my beautiful chicks from the SS. The only women who typically may dig and Ibo guy is the Igbo girl. That is it and you know it - no matter how much money they claim to have. In any case, don't kill yourself with high blood pressure, this is just for fun. Neither FFK or Abati give a shaite about you and they will probably meet sometime with OBJ, GEJ sharing Guinness and suya while you an unknown entity is dying for nothing! LWKMD! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Not bad wink grin kiss

kiss kiss

The weather is really inviting for a beach outing.

Going to Elegushi to eat barbeque croacker fish by the water-front. You fancy to come? wink

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Jibsonified(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
specco:

Olodo. Serious issues are being discussed and you are talking about facial appearance. Do you know that the devil masquerades as the angel of light? Don't be deceived by outward appearance while the inside is rotten.

Blame it on comic relief... however typical nairaland thread usually deviate over comic relief grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
ANAMBRA11: u dey abuse am since oya mke we see ur picture without makeup

Never mind....we know their type...hate what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by rill: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Una don turn this gist to picstory grin
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by danot1030: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
mikrotik-ng:

fine without substance=...
d fact is hurting u right? ok, let see ur own pix and show us ur substance.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Sloan: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

At least I put my pix for my profile...

Put your pix and let's check it out...I dare you to put your pix

End of story.

Disapprove our notion that you look like a PIG

@Ilugun, you will be responsible for murder if this guy puts up his picture! Not only will be scare off all NL servers and community, but the goons who have been after him for his stoopid and uncouth language will finally get him and nail him down into his coffin! Are you ready for that?? One more thing: confidence is completely lacking in most people from that side. Even an average looking guy from some part of Naija is so high on confidence and swag something that is completely missing in the bagger's neck of the woods.

7 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by lertee(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

kiss kiss

The weather is really inviting for a beach outing.

Going to Elegushi to eat barbeque croacker fish by the water-front. You fancy to come? wink
Can someone wake me up?**faints again** angry

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

"madam" if you have the confidence like I do...put your pix on your profile and stop whining like a bitchyy on heat.
You blind?
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
lertee:
Can someone wake me up?**faints again** angry

Sweetie ...trust me, not what you are thinking. grin
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:
You blind?

Hahahahahaahaha look at this fake!!!!

So you need to go and now upload a fake pix...why wasn't it there all along.

I dare you to put another pix ..not this slut.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Italiano1: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Sweetie ...trust me, not what you are thinking. grin

You have been busted! Caught red handed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Sloan: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
carujmonella:

Nah, it's your posts that's smacks of hypocrisy. Nobody is judging him for his randdy ways, we aint holy, we're only disappointed that a public figure, a former aviation minister and a man of his reputation could stoop so miserably low as to cite "sleeping with various women" as a good example for tribal unity, which is so pathetic and shocking

That you defend the man with "holier than thou" excuse is sickening. Tiger woods when exposed, admitted his mistakes and strived towards being a better man instead of basking in the euphoria of "sleeping with different" as a sign of achievement. Stop shifting the goal post berem, admitted we aint holier, but his unguided utterances at the period in time, is morally degrading and absurdly uncalled for. This is someone some people look up to and he went ahead to cite that useless example. if you wanna defend him, that's fine, find a better way to do so, but trying to make him a hero in his show of shame is unbelievable

Loser! It sucks you ain't getting none while FFK is still doing galala and you are here crying! Everyone here knows you people are hypocrites but the real reason you are crying is that even your leader only dipped in Bianca pot of soup after the Y! FFK. LMAO! Me sef when I count, the ladies are in their double figures and most of them are ibos! I am a Y! man and some of the action went down same day! Now you can go and cry your hearts out!

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Italiano1: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:
You blind?

Go and remove that picture sharp sharp before I expose you! That picture does not belong to you. Are you so ashamed of what you really look like?

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

You have been busted! Caught red handed grin grin

Noooo...not exactly. grin grin

Just inviting Lara to the beach. To me that is not compromising in any form grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Italiano1:

Go and remove that picture sharp sharp before I expose you! That picture does not belong to you. Are you so ashamed of what you really look like?

Just that am posting with my smartphone.

All I need to bust the lie is to copy that pix original properties into google pix..and the lies will come up.

These eddiots are profoundly pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by sokunji(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
berem: If you fine like FFK,you no get wahala. I no dey use eye see worwor men. cool

See the Worgly men crying on this thread! Abeg make una go jump inside 3rd mainland bridge. Nonsense!! tongue
Madam how many men you don create? Abi u know as your sons go be? Be careful
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Eledan: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sunehri_145:

Make amadioha strike you till you drop.

How dare you!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Eledan: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Just that am posting with my smartphone.

All I need to bust the lie is to copy that pix original properties into google pix..and the lies will come up.

These eddiots are profoundly pathetic

Bros, me self dey come beach, I will be in one of the beach house. I go PM you for a hook-up if you don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / Buhari Has Created 12 Million Jobs In Agric Sector Alone - Lai Mohammed / Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.