Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter (25845 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Asoozy: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
thehunted:
U will spread those legs of yours when u meet him. If u come meet me nko.......u go just cum like a dog.

asiere, na everybody go resembu your mama?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by lyricalz: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mr. Abati was ryt about mr. Kayode. A real commentator without sense.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by clint77ng: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
that means if Donald Duke is a yoruba, we for no hear. Well what do u expect from a tribe that produced Obj and Tinubu? Handsome men with swag.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Humphreydis(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
tpia@:
yoruba man = handsome and swag, what women want, etc etc.
.......Remove swag frm thr....if u dey find swag leave am 4 Niger deltans....
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]hahahhhhahahahhahhaahahah LWKMTFSB... dis is so pathetic lipsrsealed. 2old men behaving like kids.... well, let dem not stop there i tink they should download 2go in their fones den meet in 2go rooms and countinue the beefin or beta still add upp as friends and finish demselves.... nawao
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by filebe777: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2013
It is because Reuben want to have intimate relationship with Biaca. And Reuben had been suspected of having his way.
The igbo tribes are generally mad with yorubas because they claim 'the OSU' tradition should be respected I.e Ojukwu the he-goat faced blood-brother should be the one doing Bianca on intimate relationship level.
The gist goes on and on, follow me on this page for more...
http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/shocking-bianca-got-pregnant-twice-while-dating-fani-kayode-kemi-olunloyo.html/comment-page-1
SHOCKING: Bianca Got Pregnant Twice While Dating Fani-Kayode – Kemi Olunloyo
Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of a former Governor of Oyo State, has declared her resolve to expose dirty secrets of the alleged relationship between Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu because Bianca is saying that she never had any intimate relationship of any kind with him.

Quote author=BrAkingNews][img]http://3.bp..com/-oP1tj3fDOPw/Uk7_OXiEO1I/AAAAAAACFSk/IeIEvQly6Gk/s1600/Fani-Kayode-and-Abati.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EdrESA87tI0/Uk7_Icev4lI/AAAAAAACFSY/kl7vyCvlvF4/s1600/2.png[/img]

The president's special assistant on media attacked first

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qoO7ItB3gII/Uk7_IFSixFI/AAAAAAACFSU/aksWgbUMdYg/s1600/3.png[/img]

For more latest news updates and gists visits http://www.newsinigeria..com[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by filebe777: 3:49am On Oct 06, 2013
It is because Reuben want to have intimate relationship with Biaca. And Reuben had been suspected of having his way.
The igbo tribes are generally mad with yorubas because they claim 'the OSU' tradition should be respected I.e Ojukwu the he-goat faced blood-brother should be the one doing Bianca on intimate relationship level.
The gist goes on and on, follow me on this page for more...
http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/shocking-bianca-got-pregnant-twice-while-dating-fani-kayode-kemi-olunloyo.html/comment-page-1
SHOCKING: Bianca Got Pregnant Twice While Dating Fani-Kayode – Kemi Olunloyo
Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of a former Governor of Oyo State, has declared her resolve to expose dirty secrets of the alleged relationship between Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu because Bianca is saying that she never had any intimate relationship of any kind with him.

homesteady: SMH!
Two old men insulting themselves like children!
BTW, I think FFK was indirectly talking about himself! Because he talks like a person who has no good breeding!
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by iropelebe(m): 3:51am On Oct 06, 2013
Both of them are sick..I hope they are not fighting over a woman undecided
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by fuke(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Those who juxtaposed those pictures have done a great injustice to Abati.
Forget the natural endowment which you cannot do anything about.
Cannot Abati learn some dressing sense.?
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Emmm ...abeg which brand of watch is FFK wearing in the photograph? Thank you.
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by filebe777: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
;
bigtt76: Emmm ...abeg which brand of watch is FFK wearing in the photograph? Thank you.

Ask Bianca tongue
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
bigtt76: Emmm ...abeg which brand of watch is FFK wearing in the photograph? Thank you.

That's the big breitling - only top dons wear that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
They claim bianca dated ffk,but no single proof not even a picture?,caman I mean.u mean u dated some1 and u dnt even have one pic of u Two 2geda,jst 1 even if u we're not seatin in d same chair atleast u both we're in d picture,we for bliv small.keep wanking!
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by smithjanetstore: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
NA true sha bianca go sabi am wella because " NA FFK DEY GREASE HER BORIS"

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2013
now u guys are derailing ,pls dont bring my fine IGBO sis Bianca into this matter.focus on FFK and REUBEN ABATI.
biko

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Fourwinds: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Olodo. Serious issues are being discussed and you are talking about facial appearance. Do you know that the devil masquerades as the angel of light? Don't be deceived by outward appearance while the inside is rotten.[/quote]
thanks for being mature in ur observation. hit d nail on d head. no side talk
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by LocalChamp: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor / Solomon Dalung In Swimming Pool (pics) / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.