Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163365 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sheenor: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Yea sure......and tanks 4 da update.......wil visit yur blog 2 complete da storie............buh stil don't 4get combck here oh....
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by naomy911: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2013
i be won marry u b4,i don change my mind cos u no won dey update again.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
naomy911: i be won marry u b4,i don change my mind cos u no won dey update again.
lol, marry me ke? Let mz_chistar catch you grin
Sheenor: Yea sure......and tanks 4 da update.......wil visit yur blog 2 complete da storie............buh stil don't 4get combck here oh....
sure thing na.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by BabieGhagha(f): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2013
thanks chistar.but dis update is small o.u ar meant to compensate us by givin us update dat is up to page o.anyways we will manage
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Edipee(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice story. Pls take note of this error. "she looked like a Kid 'whom and not who' her Mom just seized her favorite toy". Keep it up with regular update. Thanks.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ghen, Ghen, Ghen, Ghen! I'm still following even though i no longer recieve notifications. This story is more like babes under control. Waiting for the next update
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Babie Ghagha: thanks chistar.but dis update is small o.u ar meant to compensate us by givin us update dat is up to page o.anyways we will manage
shey? I'll compensate u guys once I can smiley
Edipee: Nice story. Pls take note of this error. "she looked like a Kid 'whom and not who' her Mom just seized her favorite toy". Keep it up with regular update. Thanks.
hmmm, thanks 4 pointn that out. I'll do my best.
Clemzy16: Ghen, Ghen, Ghen, Ghen! I'm still following even though i no longer recieve notifications. This story is more like babes under control. Waiting for the next update
hmmm, told ya to wait a bit. About the notifications, I'm so sorry about thatt.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
ride on man.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzOma(f): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chistar can u pls stop killing us with suspense, nd come update this story
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
EPISODE 33B

Taofeek sighed, "I guess I'll look for a job, I have a really heavy and hard to resist C.V so I don't think that would be a problem and I'll be out of you hair in no time," he said with a warm smile.

"Nah, I don't mind you staying," Zainab said and her brother gave her an inquisitive look, "as long as you do some little chores of course." She added and they both laughed out loud, Taofeek had expected her to say something like that, they sure knew their selves well, if they weren't siblings, they would have made the perfect couple.

"So what's up with that your friend, Jumoke?" Taofeek asked, "she looked like a kid who her mum had just seized her favorite toy." He added.

"Oh! That? She just had some men issues, she has gone now anyway."

"Okay." Taofeek started grinning widely and winking at Zainab.

Zainab smiled back, "what is it now?"

"So who is Henry to you?" He asked in a mocking tone grinning widely than before.

Zainab giggled and stood up from his bed, "I've got to rest, I'll need to wake up early tomorrow morning." She said avoiding the question and walked out of the room as Taofeek laughed out his ass, and rolling on the floor.

8:00AM, FRIDAY.

It took Jummy several tossing and turning before she finally decided to stand up from her bed. With one glance at the wall clock, she knew she was late for work already and no charm can change that so she mentally decided not to rush, after all, what was the point of being an assistant manager if she can't go late to work at times?

She went straight to the sink at the bathroom and pasted her toothbrush, she looked at the mirror at the front of her and saw her eyes were both swollen already due to excessive crying the previous day, she paused for a bit but almost immediately continued with brushing her teeth..

When she was done, she removed her pajamas and dropped it on the floor before sliding under the shower. In no time she was done with freshening up and here came the trick part, she realized she was hungry.

She put on a black jean and red top, then picked up her car keys and walked out of the house, she need to go and get her breakfast since there was nothing cooked in the kitchen and cooking that morning wasn't even an option considering her current emotional state.

She drove to the third avenue from hers and cruised into the road, she stopped at the front of an 'akara and bread joint'. They air in the environment was distinctively different thanks to the appetizing aroma of Iya Uche wonderful akara.

Jummy stepped out of her car and wasn't really surprised by the small crowd that seemed to be increasing by the second.

She walked past the people who were already there straight to Iya Uche and leaned closer to her, "abeg give me two hundred naira akara and eighty naira bread." Iya Uche turned to see who was talking and saw it was her long time customer, she smiled and nodded as Jummy went back to her car to wait for the akara to fry well. She had sliced bread at home, but there was something about the agege bread Iya Uche sold, it was as if it was baked specifically for the akara she fried and until you eat the two together, you won't get the complete satisfaction it gave.

As Jummy waited, an unexpected but familiar figure jogged passed her car. She opened her door immediately to make sure it was who it was.

Wearing a short and arm less top with an electronic device that was probably meant to calculate the distance he jogged strapped to his waist, Taofeek looked more like the ideal kind of model sugar mommies would pay anything for.

"Taofeek!" Jummy called out to him as he passed by.

He didn't reply until the third call, he stopped abruptly and turned back to see Jummy waving furiously at him.

He smiled and jogged back to the car, "hi, what are you doing here?" He asked.

Jummy just pointed at the Iya Uche's joint across the road in response and smiled, "I'm sure Zainab didn't cook before she left for work so I insist you join me." Jummy said.

"Errr... You don't have to worry, there are some eggs and more than enough bread at home," he replied.

"Did you miss the part I said I insist?" Jummy smiled, "you are my friend's brother and I think it would be only right to host you properly, and trust me when I say this bread and akara is more that proper. Wait a minute." Jummy said and walked to Iya Uche, she instructed the woman to double the order and Iya Uche did as instructed, she packaged it and gave it to Jummy. Jummy handed over a thousand naira note to Iya Uche and asked she kept the change, Iya Uche was more than excited, the change was more than twice the original price.

Jummy just smiled and walked back to her car, "hop in, we are going to my place to eat. I think you've had more than enough exercise this morning."

Taofeek just smiled and hopped into the car, he needed the company and from Jummy's description of the meal, he was curious to taste it.

In less that five minutes, they were in Jummy's house and ready to eat, Jummy had brought a full pack of an orange juice and two glass cups.

The both sat on the dining table and went down to business, devouring the meal. Taofeek was more than impressed with the akara, he hadn't tasted akara in years and for a first time in a long while, this was surely nice.

"So how long are you staying?" Jummy asked, trying to start some petite conversation.

"Errr... I'm based here now." He replied.

"Oh! You are tired of Canada too just like Zainab?"

"Not that, I just want to try other options," he replied, for some strange reason, he was free while talking to Jummy.

"Hmmm.. All this ajebor children, you people left yanky to come and suffer with us in Naija, so stupid." Jummy replied with a grin.

Taofeek was sure about what to say next so he just smiled and changed the topic, "how about you, do you have to go to work this morning?"

Jummy became alarmed, she had forgotten she still had to go to work that morning, "oh shoot!" She exclaimed and ran to the bedroom to prepare, "when you done eating you can leave, don't worry about the mess, I'll take care of that." She screamed from the room.

Taofeek laughed at how weird Jummy was, how was it possible she forgot about work? He thought and just sighed. He packed half of the remaining akara and poured it into the bread nylon. He intended on continuing his meal when he got home.

"I'm going!" He screamed before he left the house and boarded a bike to his house.

One thing was sure, he definitely like Jummy's character.

Jummy finally got to work by 10:00AM, which was earlier than she had imagined, she had thought it would be around 12 or maybe 11 at least.

She walked straight to her office grinning for no reason, the day had started quite well and she was optimistic about the rest of the day, but that was all about to change as she walked into her office.

She was confronted with the one person she didn't want to see.

He sat on her seat crossed his legs, he had a wide smile on his face and Jummy could believe she had once thought that smile was warm and nice.

"What are you doing here?!" She literally yelled.

"Hello sweety," he replied sounding threatening calm.

It was John.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by eyezik3(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice work Boss, but we are really missin ur updates ooo. How is work naa?
#TeamJummy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Dz z qhettinq mre interestinq... Gud Job!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mayorofrap: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] hey chistar, u'r doing a gr8 job
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sike(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
WoW! This is awesome!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by aprilwise(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dis one of best story ve come on NL, d character of jummy nd taofeek begins to interest me. Am anxiously waiting wht gonna come out of them
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by may01(f): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
My Oh My! Loving this Taofeek already!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by may01(f): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
My Oh My! Loving this Taofeek already!Nice work Chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chimaritoponcho: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2013
hmmm!so the rich also eat Akara & bread a.k.a A&B..thought it was meant 4 the poor
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 3:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Its getting more interesting by the day.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Winnie1950(f): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome back chistar deary i missed you very much and thanks for the update. I just wish that jummy would give john a deafening slap besides she already has taofeek to replace him. *team taofeek*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Uthman51(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Opeoluwah01(f): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
update!update!update! I am
happy to annonce d birth of
grey hair born to d family of
my jaw which has grown due
to waiting! Waiting!waiting!
For UPDATE*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mcmooney(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Chister cum do sumtin b4 i do urine expulsion o
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kennybelle: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2013
A wonderful writer n one of the best you are! I‘ve never got bored reading this story, each episode is always worth reading n suspense filled. Thank you n a pleasant morning to you
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Uthman51(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Opeoluwah01: update!update!update! I am
happy to annonce d birth of
grey hair born to d family of
my jaw which has grown due
to waiting! Waiting!waiting!
For UPDATE*

Lol.....
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2013
So yes! I'm going to be free for the rest of this week so I'm going to resume updating often from now. I apologise for the silence, and would have given an explaination, but do you guys care about my flimsy excuses or do you just want to read a fresh episode? Don't bother answering that. Just know that from now till friday, I'll post as often as possible.

Thanks 4 ur understanding.

Typing new update.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by eyezik3(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
chistar01: So yes! I'm going to be free for the rest of this week so I'm going to resume updating often from now. I apologise for the silence, and would have given an explaination, but do you guys care about my flimsy excuses or do you just want to read a fresh episode? Don't bother answering that. Just know that from now till friday, I'll post as often as possible.

Thanks 4 ur understanding.

Typing new update.
Chistar01 u know u be my guy na bcuz of u i join NL, oga make yhu quick cum update ooo i been dey wait since all dz days.
#TeamJummy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mcweber(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Guy ‎​I beg cum post dis tin now, suspense don nearly kill ‎​Me......
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by honeeyplum(f): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Waiting...........
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DEllaluv(f): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2013
I join dey wait
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Vivi01(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2013
beautifull write up i love d twist .
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
EPISODE 34A

Love is like a very large circle. We can run away from the spot where our "special one" is but at the end of the day, we would definitely go round the circle and come back to that spot where our "special one" is.

Zainab walked straight to her office as soon as she arrived at TOP. Her to-do list was already on her table and she couldn't help but nod in approval with the thought of how efficient Michael, the intern was. She had been at TOP for more than a week now and so far, she hadn't any cause to question his ability and efficiency.

She dropped her had bag on her table and brought out her phone from it before sitting down. She quickly launched her phone browser and did some random browsing, checking out sochistar's blog and some gossip sites, before checking her email. It was filled with spam messages as usual so she sighed as she scrolled through it looking for anyone of the messages that didn't have a spam-like subject of sender's email address and then she saw one with the simple topic: "Hello", obviously a spam message wouldn't have such subject so she clicked on it and patiently waited for it to load.

At first, it didn't seem like it was going to load due to the bad network, so she quickly switched on her 3G on the phone and within seconds the message opened and it was from the least person she had expected.

The email was short and precise: "Hi Zainab, been a while I heard from you and I could have called but I somehow lost your phone number. Anyway, I just wanted to check on you and how you have been faring since the case with your ex-husband ended. Kindly reply back. Boniface."

As soon as Zainab read the message she check the date it was sent and saw it was sent just that morning so she knew she didn't need to apologize for replying late.

She clicked on the reply button and typed: "Hi Boniface, I never really got to thank you properly for your services during the case and I'm sorry about that, I just couldn't wait to get over Richard and move on to other things that are more important. Anyway, I'm faring really well and thanks for your concern. I hope all is well with you too."

With that, she dropped her phone and picked up the to-do list to examine it. And just as she was going through it, a knock at her door startled her and without her replying, the person walked in to the office. It was Henry.

"Hey!" He said in an excited tone.

"Hey you!" Zainab replied, not exactly sure about what she was supposed to reply.

Henry walked towards her desk and asked "can I sit?" But before she could actually reply he planted his ass on the sit and smiled at Zainab. He seemed to have something mischievous in his mind, but Zainab couldn't pinpoint it.

"What's so exciting about my face this morning?" Zainab asked looking confused.

Henry giggled, "nothing, you look great. Good morning by the way."

"Morning." Zainab replied coldly, anxiously waiting to know what was in his mind.

"How was your night?"

"Fine." Zainab paused for a second as if she was thinking of a continuation, "I would have asked you how your night was but that would only waste more time, can you tell me why you are grinning this way? I'm not really comfortable with it."

"You like to cut to the chase right? Alright, let me play it your way. Do you know what today is?" He asked.

"Errr... Friday?"

"Yes! Exactly. And do you know what tomorrow is?"

"If you want me to teach you the days of the week just say so instead of using this weird style," Zainab replied irritably.

"Okay okay! Calm down. Well tomorrow is saturday and its a weekend..." Henry replied and grinned more widely than before, he expected Zainab to get his point by now but the look on her face told him other wise.

He sighed. "Tomorrow is our date! Remember? You and I... Go out? You even suggested you brought your friend, Jumoke along."

And that was when Zainab got the whole joke. "Oh! So that's what making you so excited?"

"If you were in my shoes and had the opportunity to go out with the sexiest female celebrity in the country, won't you be excited?" He asked.

Zainab hated flattery, but this somehow got to her and she felt her cheek grow red. "I'm not sure Jummy would be able to make it anymore," she finally replied.

"I would loved to asked why but I'm not really sure I want to know."

Zainab smiled, he just literally replied the same way she had replied him earlier. He sure had a good sense of humor and that was a pluse on his part, Zainab thought.

"So where are taking me to? I need to know what to wear."

"Don't even bother asking me because I won't tell. I initially planned on taking you to the movies since Jumoke was coming along but now that its just you and I... I have a more special place in mind."

"So how am I to know what to wear?" Zainab asked alarmed.

"Zain, even if you wear a pant and bra to a dinner party, you would look sexy and really attractive in it so just dress simple and try your best not to out dress me too much," Henry said with a wink and before she could think of a reply, he left her office leaving her stunned.

The led on her phone, blinking a red light snapped her back to reality as it flashed on her eyes. She picked up her phone and saw it was email alert. She opened the message and saw it was a reply from Boniface which said: "I'm glad to know that you are faring well, and about my well being, I'm fine or that's what I'll like to believe. You are on BBM right? Add me up @ 7*******, maybe we could chat better. That is if you don't mind though."

Zainab contemplated adding him up but after weighing her options and coming to the conclusion that she had nothing to loose, she went ahead to add him and he accepted the invite almost immediately, as though he was waiting for it.

"Hi smiley," he sent her immediately.

TO BE CONTINUED.

PS: click http://sochistar./2013/12/03/b•i•t•c•h-is-boniface-back-episode-34/ to read the full episode on my blog now.

Sorry for the long wait, it took a while before the ideas stared flowing .

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.