Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163303 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Teenuolah(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wow! Finally, i'm here. Wish i could av a taste of that bread and akara.
Christar, you've got a nice piece here *following*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Teenuolah: Wow! Finally, i'm here. Wish i could av a taste of that bread and akara.
Christar, you've got a nice piece here *following*
lol.. PM, I'll text you the directions to Iya Uche's shop.
Vivi01: beautifull write up i love d twist .
thanks Babes.

@eyezik, ella luv, Mcwebber - thanks guys, I appreciate the patience and love. smiley.

NEW UPDATE IN A BIT.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
EPISODE 34 B
Zainab saw the message and ignored it at first, then looked through her schedule for the day. She observed she had nothing important to do that morning so she picked up her phone and replied: "hi, how are you?"

Somehow, she was certain she was in for an interesting chat.

Jummy stood there for a while, starring at John with hate in her eyes. After talking to Zainab, she had come back to to her senses and was even disappointed at herself for even considering John's offer in the first place.

Who knowing venture into such a situation knowingly? She asked herself in silence.

"Hello! Are you still here?" John asked as he observed Jummy had no plan of replying him anytime soon.

"John, what are you doing here? How did you even get in here?"

"Hey! Calm down now. One question at a time." John said smiling. "Firstly, I'm here because I wanted to see my girlfriend and hopefully wife to be. And secondly I got in here through the door obviously, I told the security guard I'm your brother and I just came back from the states and wanted to surprise you. Of course he wasn't interested if I came from the moon or the sun at first, but after I gave him a few thousand naira notes, he directed me to your office and even offered to serve me coffee or tea." John concluded and smiled that kind of smile someone smile when he or she has achieved a great thing.

Jummy wasn't impressed. "John, stop playing games with me and tell me what you are doing here," she said, trying her possible best not to raise her voice above average.

"Hmmm... You seem really tensed up. I'm I making you feel uncomfortable?" John asked.

"Yes you are actually. And I'll appreciate if you leave my office right away."

"Why are you acting so cold towards me? I thought you love me and..."

"You though wrong!!!" Jummy cut in suddenly raising her voice, "now if you don't mind, I've got some work to do and would really appreciate if you use the door now!"

John was speechless, he didn't need to ask her if she had made a decision about the deal he proposed as her actions said it all. He reluctantly stood up from the seat and from the inner pocket of his suit, he brought out a small case and dropped it on Jummy's table. He walked past Jummy and whispered in her ears, "that's for you, just a small gift and I'll call you later on to hook up and talk like old friends... I guess I was unreasonable and have been quite unfair to you."

Jummy wanted to tell him to pick his gift but for some reasons, she couldn't say anything.

John walked out of the office and Jummy walked to her table. She used the intercom to call the chief of security office and within minutes he was in her office. She sternly warned him never to let John into the company again.

She pushed the small box into the waste bin beside her table and went straight to work. She worked for thirty minutes straight. Settling accounts and rating progress of GNP over other network providers in various zones. But then curiosity wouldn't let her be and she found herself searching the waste bin for the box.

She found out and with a deep breath she opened the box only to see the most beautiful stone she had ever seen in her life.

It was a ring with a huge piece of diamond which glittered like the stars at night. The ring was without any doubt really expensive and would have cost even John a great fortune to buy.

Jummy wasn't going to be swayed by just a ring so she made a mental note to return it to him before he started to get mixed signals. She hated that she had to return it though.

Suddenly, her phone went alive and started ringing as someone called, she glanced at her phone screen and speaking about the devil... It was John once again.

TO BE CONTINUED.

2 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by gandyluv(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
haba chistar,,,dis update short nw
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
continue ur work man.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chimaritoponcho: 1:23am On Dec 04, 2013
why am i having this feeling that jummy is gon take the offer huh!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chimaritoponcho: 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2013
You try bro angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2013
gandyluv: haba chistar,,,dis update short nw
ahh, sorry ma.. I'll try n increase it later grin.
Daniel2802: continue ur work man.
I'll do my best sir.
Chimaritoponcho: why am i having this feeling that jummy is gon take the offer huh!
lol... U'll have to just watch and see na grin.
Readone3.5L:
You try bro angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.. Thanks bro.

Good morning guys... #TYPING NEW UPDAtE.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by barbiesexy(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
bros try dey mke ur update long abeg...nice 1 though but y does it always ends Wiv John? I hate DAT guy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Melancholy(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Chistar,am following like ever, just make it longer cos am oliver twist.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Bolugurl(f): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2013
nyc 1 bro....abeg update ooo. smileynyc 1 bro....abeg update ooo.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by naziediamond(f): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chistar,na 1 full page u wan type ni!!!!do update na no dy dull person 4 here na!!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
barbiesexy: bros try dey mke ur update long abeg...nice 1 though but y does it always ends Wiv John? I hate DAT guy
lol, and few weeks ago u people were doing #teamJohn.
Melancholy: Chistar,am following like ever, just make it longer cos am oliver twist.
lol, yes sir!!!!
Bolugurl: nyc 1 bro....abeg update ooo. smileynyc 1 bro....abeg update ooo.
hmmm... Is it just me, or do I just don't like when a girl who isn't my blood sister calls me "bro?" undecided... Thanks tho sis grin
nazie@diamond:
Chistar,na 1 full page u wan type ni!!!!do update na no dy dull person 4 here na!!!!
lol... So u follow dey wait? Oya no vex, I go post the update now now...
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
EPISODE 35

After a quick shower, Taofeek quickly dressed up in a black pant trousers and purple long sleeve packet shirt, he indeed looked really smart even with out wearing the matching jacket of the trousers.

He sat on his bed in the guest room of Zainab house and pulled the trolley box he had brought with him to Nigeria closer. He turned the box in a way it lay on its back and then input the combination: 3210, with a sharp click, the box swung open.

Just like he knew exactly what he was looking for and where exactly it was, he lifted two pair of jeans and a polo shirt then brought out the mini suitcase which laid under the clothes and then went ahead to unzip the top layer of the box and brought out a brown file that was almost as thick as a regular James Hadley Chase novel. He sighed at the sight of the file and peeped inside the file as if to confirm the contents. Satisfied, he closed the box and push it back to the former position then he picked up the file and pull out all the documents in it.

The file contained about eight copies of his C-V and many other documents... Both originals and photocopies. It was obvious he had already sorted his credentials earlier.

He took four copies of his C-V and a couple of some important documents he guessed he might need and then placed them neatly in the suitcase which he had already opened down. He stood up, dropped the file and the remain contents on the bed-side table and picked up his suitcase. He had a quick glance of himself at the mirror and nodded in approval as he saw he looked like someone who meant business.

He left the house leaving the key under the doormat with a note on the table for Zainab which said: I am off to look for a job, I don't know if I'll be able to make it home tonight so I'll call you if I can or can't later on.

Sitting in his office, behind his desk, Boniface grinned as he saw a new BBM friend invite. He had emailed Zainab his pin few minutes ago so all arrows pointed to the conclusion that Zainab was the one who sent the invite.

His office was in every definition of the word elegant. Every piece of the wood in it which included the chair he sat on, the table and the bookshelf at the corner, was Ivorian. The entire floor of the office was tiled with a dark brown cheetah skin patterned tile and the ceiling wasn't the usual white ceiling plates but some assorted plastic-like ceiling plates which only made the office look like it was owned by a very wealthy oil mogul.

Boniface accepted the invite without any hesitations and sent a "hi smiley" message to her which Zainab replied immediately. He grinned at this and then plugged his phone to the charger which was always plugged to the wall socket, the last thing he need now was his battery to run down.

He leaned back and replied with: I'm pretty good, how about you?

"I am fine." Zainab replied.

Boniface shrugged at the reply which seemed kind of cold, but he didn't let that get in his way. He decided to play it slow then went ahead to ask her about her night, day and stuffs like that, within minutes, they were chatting like they have been friends for years and even Zainab couldn't help but notice how fun he was to chat with.

Just when she least expected it, he sent a message that she had expected but was still somehow surprised.

"Can I take you out for dinner tonight?" He asked bluntly.

Jummy was more of shocked than surprised. She had been on her computer working since and John didn't call, but the moment she decided to open the ring box he suddenly called, it didn't seem like a coincidence but she couldn't think of any other explanation.

She contemplated on picking the call and came to the conclusion that it was best she didn't pick it but after four ignored calls and a text message which said: please pick up, with a sad smiley attached to it, she changed her mind and picked up.

She kept quiet.

"Hello," John said in an expressionless tone.

"Yea? What's it?"

"Have you checked the box?" John asked.

"Yes I have, and I'm going to send it back to you as soon as I have the time to."

"No... No... Please don't. Just keep it. I bought it as a gift for you and it won't be fair if you return it." John said and Jummy could sense he was literally begging.

"I'm going to return it, and that's final." Jummy said unmoved.

John sighed, "errr... Jummy."

"What?!" She yelled.

"Can I ask you for a small favor?" John asked politely.

"No you can't John! I did a lot of favors for you and look at where I landed. Please I don't want to have anything to do with you again, and if you are so dumb that you have figured it by now, the reply to the deal you proposed is no... Capital N O!!!." Jummy replied screaming, the veins on her neck were already protruding and it was highly obvious she was pissed, "goodbye and please don't call..."

"Wait!" John cut in, "please don't hang up yet. I really need to talk with you, just once, please Jummy. If all the times we spent together meant anything to you please say yes, I just want to talk."

"Talk? Talk about what? So far you have been doing all the talking, its my time to talk and you still want to talk more?"

John didn't quite get what Jummy meant by that, she was beginning to sound like a heart broken teenager rather than the adult she was.

"Jummy, I love you! I'm willing to do anything just to spend five minutes with you."

Jummy bursted out in an uncontrollable laughter. "Love me? Do you even know what love means?!"

"Yes! I do. And that's why I need to talk to you to tell you and show you how much I love you."

"John, please don't make me laugh too much before my lungs start to ache. You know nothing about love, I gave you my all in all and you treated me like trash, is that love?" Jummy asked, suddenly feeling the urge to cry.

"Jumoke, I love you and would do anything for you. For starters, I've chased Samuel out of my house."

That got Jummy's attention.

"What did you say?" She asked in a lower tone.

TO BE CONTINUED.

PS: I know this update isn't long too, just that I had to do some heavy laundry this morning since I'm hearing strong rumors about UNIPORT drawing out of the strike and I don't want to be caught off guard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DEllaluv(f): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chased samuel out,mayb l8r open d backyard door 4 him,or beta stl create a room 4 him insyd hs wardrobe

ehee chistar,I haff cash(catch)u 2day,u no dey wash regularly abi
#wash 2day wear 2mr#

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Teenuolah(f): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hehehe Christar, okay no wahala sha. I COMMENT MY RESERVE
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by asoebi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Singing in Drake's voice *** Started from the bottom now i'm here***

This is the first time i am commenting in the literature section in-fact i hardly comment on nairaland or even log in..... sochistar u da bomb!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Chased samuel out,mayb l8r open d backyard door 4 him,or beta stl create a room 4 him insyd hs wardrobe

ehee chistar,I haff cash(catch)u 2day,u no dey wash regularly abi
#wash 2day wear 2mr#
buahahahahahahaha *covers face* grin, see why I need a babe or better still, a wife... Interested? wink
Teenuolah: Hehehe Christar, okay no wahala sha. I COMMENT MY RESERVE
lol.. Better comment it oh
aso ebi: Singing in Drake's voice *** Started from the bottom now i'm here***

This is the first time i am commenting in the literature section in-fact i hardly comment on nairaland or even log in..... sochistar u da bomb!
I'm honoured sir grin smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DEllaluv(f): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
This john guy is hell-bent on having jummy. I just hope he doesn't do something crazy!! Thumbs up chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by barbiesexy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmm...I reserve my comment
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Incredibleme: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmm. COMBINATION.... 3210...
Chistar this must be a peculiar number. Better prepare well o. Cus i go ransack ur rum b4 u cum back. 3210 shebi, no qualms. ;-)
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Sheenor: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
barbiesexy: Hmmm...I reserve my comment

[size=40pt]MEE 2!!!grin grin[/size]
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by barbiesexy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sheenor:

[size=40pt]MEE 2!!!grin grin[/size]

Lol...sum1 sold plz comment o
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ladyfeli(f): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tank U
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Incredible.me:
Hmmm. COMBINATION.... 3210...
Chistar this must be a peculiar number. Better prepare well o. Cus i go ransack ur rum b4 u cum back. 3210 shebi, no qualms. ;-)
lol.. Good luck with dat grin... It myt even be my atm pin... The problem is u wud never see the card tongue
ladyfeli: Tank U
what are u tankn me 4?
sкчscrαρεr™:
This john guy is hell-bent on having jummy. I just hope he doesn't do something crazy!! Thumbs up chistar
hmmm... Lol, we never can tell what a desperate guy can do... Thanks bro.

@u all reserving ur comments... Well done oh, maybe I'll start reserving my updates too so dat it wud be 1-1
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Feyifahm: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Y wld u reserve ur update na?am a silent reader nd I love every bit of ur work.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by naziediamond(f): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Christar,if u jst try dat tin way u wan do,I go jst kidnap u nd u no wetin e mean na #smiles#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by fobit(f): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2013
wow...really love this..i love the suspense and twist in this story ..keep doing the good work
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aghagba(f): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Ehen,u chase samuel out of ur house make i cry.abeg ma "no means NO.*IN JUMMY'S VOICE*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by delepaul(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2013
nazie@diamond:
Christar,if u jst try dat tin way u wan do,I go jst kidnap u nd u no wetin e mean na #smiles#
we'll do d stuff 2geder, na keke we go use kidnap am sef..the ransom go be 15 loooong updates and na only garri with well-water e go dey chop
Chistar, do sharp sharp before guys go start to dey pity u 4 nairaland ooo
*see my mouth sef, i too get mouth bt do, i no fit do am*

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.