Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... (3113 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Dubemkelly(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am d only one who read this piece in a hurry? Or dat da OP misled me wt too mussh grammatical blunders cos to me it looks like his ex is gay,breaking up wt her,liking her younger bro n also inviting him over to his place to help him secure a job...I seriously don't get dat buh on d other flip of my assumption, just let go n work on urself,r/ships shudnt be self centred,try undastnding ursef n d partner in question
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Op, what yu don't understand is that you are not a new catch that he will try to impress you or sumthing. When he called, you dint reciprocate his calls. He was waiting for your call, but you dint reply.

The problem is dat, you are forming asif you are a new catch. when exes try to come back together, they work on their pasts and try make the future work. If you try calling him, will the world end? After how many missed calls, you dint call back. Even his birthday you did not call. All these are strong points to show that you don't care anymore.

Fix ur relationship dear, not all good men are meant for you. Some are meant for the girl next door.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Common Beauty Mistakes Made By Women That Turn Men Off. / If You Become Rich N Famous Will You Still Keep Your Old Friends? / Can You Be Her Hero?? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.