Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? (8059 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
well i dont know where fashion has taken us to but in my own honest opinion i would NEVER EVER EVER let my wife to be dress like this on our wedding day oooo.....

i can only imagine how lust go scatter some guys mind for the church. chaiiii ..... thats if she did go to church like this sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2014
grin na wa o. WHAT IS THIS? I mean, WHAT ARE THOSE?

13 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Tazmode: grin na wa o. WHAT IS THIS? I mean, WHAT ARE THOSE?

they r exactly wat u see oooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by echobee(f): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! Is dat puff or ..............?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by AAlozie(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Where I wan carry excess load go? Fat girls/women shall never be my portion!

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Crocz(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014

Hahahaha...what does it look like?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by mencade5(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2014
bigemmmybig: well i dont know where fashion has taken us to but in my own honest opinion i would NEVER EVER EVER let my wife to be dress like this on our wedding day oooo.....

i can only imagine how lust go scatter some guys mind for the church. chaiiii
no respect for God. She is a stuuupid prostitute!
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Crocz(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2014
mencade5: no respect for God. She is a stuuupid prostitute!

Easy bro...it's just packing na, what's she suppose to do when she's gat all that?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2014
shocked shocked equitoral guinea
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by mencade5(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

Easy bro...it's just packing na, what's she suppose to do when she's gat all that?
are there no wedding gowns that cover the neck and chest of fat ladies.

People like this lady are the ones that allows other religion to make mockery of us.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Crocz(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2014
mencade5: are there no wedding gowns that cover the neck and chest of fat ladies.

People like this lady are the ones that allows other religion to make mockery of us.

So you want her to be all dressed up on her wedding day like going to the moon?...those things can't put dirty thoughts in my mind and shouldn't in any reasonable guy's mind too
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

packaging my fooot! ther r oda better weddin gowns to wear dan dis. haba!

hmmm i restidado my case
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by mencade5(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

So you want her to be all dressed up on her wedding day like going to the moon?...those things can't put dirty thoughts in my mind and shouldn't in any reasonable guy's mind too
ok you wont fall for it, what of other gullible people?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Biko,tell me to close my mouth

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Big ripe Pawpaw
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: shocked shocked shocked

madam close ya mouth before fly enta am o
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2014
bigemmmybig:

madam close ya mouth before fly enta am o
The thing no gree close again oo
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by mencade5(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: shocked shocked shocked

lola will u close ur mouth?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
AAlozie: Where I wan carry excess load go? Fat girls/women shall never be my portion!
Amen lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
hmmm pretender they are watermelon jorr
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
mencade5: lola will u close ur mouth?
No I won't
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nugess(f): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
@Op are you sure sey na church she wear am go
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by hatux: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chai! These ones are really called ghana must go...
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by 20bc(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
asshole find something better to postâ„¢

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
shocked faints****
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Joe88(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
mencade5: no respect for God. She is a stuuupid prostitute!
don't classify her in such terms. You might not be too sure if she went to church like that, they usually have a sm
all jacket over their shoulders. Besides that may be a studio piks

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmm pretender they are watermelon jorr
grin eva heard of rhetorical question?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Generalkorex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by saints2(f): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na people like this dey put pastor for trouble, make pastor stand at attention.

My wife can never, ever put this on.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bigemmmybig(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nugess: shocked shocked shocked
@Op are you sure sey na church she wear am go

tanx for d point u raised. i have corrected my post....
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
WTF!!!!
All na fat
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? by rawpadgin(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
prettythicksme: Amen lol
are u a slim Lady? just asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / My Teenage Mind (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.