Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80958 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Let Madrid win the friendlies while Bayern win the real matches
And I'm telling you that Bayern Munich would be winning only in their dreams with poor strikers like those on their team. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
How come Madrids better strikers couldnt even score in the whole 90mins despite having CR7 Benzema, Higuain etc
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2010
shitty team shitty club shiorrrrrr
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
Highlights from the match

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/IEpL617nFwQ&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by niralof: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
Show your love for Bayern Munich by getting yourself a personalised jersey(Your preferred names and numbers) for just N16,500 and delivery is in 7days.

Call 08063622030 to place orders.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193560&id=563527412&l=4fd7933f9b
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2010
bayern really tried in the match
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
toba:

bayern really tried in the match
But they couldn't even take penalites. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2010
but played very well against almighty madrid
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mamagee3(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2010
toba:

but played very well against almighty madrid
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't win a trophy by simply playing very well. . .

You play to win!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
So Mamagee, wait till we meet you guys in the CL proper and flog you like we usually do
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2010
When last did real reach the UCL final? Bayern reached last May.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
Werder bremen 3 Samdoria 0.
75minute
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
title defence starts here
Wolfsburg in Munich for Bundesliga opener

Franck Ribéry feels it. Miroslav Klose feels it. Louis van Gaal does too. “That tingling feeling,” explained Jörg Butt, “it’s started.” On Friday evening (Live in English from 8.30 pm CET on FCB.tv Web Radio), champions Bayern meet 2009 title winners VfL Wolfsburg in the official kick-off fixture for the 48th Bundesliga season. “It's starting again and it’s wonderful,” declared Van Gaal.

Just over three months after Bayern reclaimed the shield taken by the Wolves the previous season, the nation’s most successful club set out on the road to retaining the crown. After winning the double and reaching the Champions League final last season, the bar has been set high. “It won’t be easy to repeat, but we’re working on it,” insisted Van Gaal.

As always, the priority is the domestic league title. “I’m not arrogant enough to say we’ll definitely win the league,” the coach observed, “but we’ll battle towards that goal and I believe we have a decent chance.” Thomas Müller feels it is a question of form: “If we play to our potential, we’ll be hard to stop.”
The brief seven-week pre-season period, with six friendlies and the Supercup triumph, was far from ideal for FCB. Eleven World Cup stars have only been back in training for two and a half weeks, and Franck Ribéry is still recovering from groin surgery. Van Gaal thinks only two of his regulars are truly 100 percent fit. “For the rest of the team, it might be November,” the German coach of the year warned.

Hungry Wolves

Despite the absence of Arjen Robben, Ivica Olic and Breno on Friday, Van Gaal said he has “a good feeling” about the new Bundesliga campaign. “We start at a higher level than last year,” he pointed out, “I’m hoping for more points from our early games than last season.” The plan is to start off with the maximum three against Wolfsburg. “We’ll attack, they’ll defend,” said Van Gaal. That was certainly the pattern for almost all the matches played at the Allianz Arena last term.

However, the men from Lower Saxony are quietly confident of tripping up the champions right at the start of the campaign. “We aim to finish in the top five. We eventually want to be challenging for a Champions League place – but step by step,” new VfL general manager Dieter Hoeneß stated. The 2008-9 champions finished eighth last season.

Dangerous Wolves

Wolfsburg have spent €22.5 million on new players this summer, more than any other German top flight club. New central defensive unit Arne Friedrich and Simon Kjaer, midfielder Cicero and winger Mario Mandzukic are the biggest of the new signings. Nor are VfL finished in the transfer market. “We won’t know exactly what the squad looks like until the transfer window closes,” advised Steve McClaren.

The Bundesliga’s first English head coach is also a new face in Wolfsburg. He is looking forward to crossing swords with the champions. “There’s no better game with which to start the season,” he said, “afterwards, we’ll know where we stand.” Wolfsburg are certainly not to be underestimated. Ribéry feels they are genuine title rivals, and Klose issued a warning: “Wolfsburg are very dangerous, although their team isn’t as settled as ours, which may be a plus for us.”

FCB seek precision and pace

Bayern know they will need to improve on Monday’s 4-0 cup victory over Germania Windeck. “We’ll need more precision and more pace than we had against Windeck,” commented Toni Kroos. “The cup tells you very little. You don’t know what progress you’ve made until the first league game,”
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
I see a tight match, But since some of the Wolfsburg players are just getting to know themselves,

I predict a bayern win 2-1
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2010
bayern will win this match easily
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by yousouph(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
A draw is good for the neutrals
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
After just 9mins of play muller scored the 1st bundesliga goal of the season through a nice combination with kroos. What happens to robben if he returns & cant bench kroos?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dzeko draws level for wolfburg. This yeye defenders have started again this term
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
When Robben returns Klose most likely would have to sit.

DvB is just a curse to any team, Can we wear Maldinis shirt for van buyten and sell him to some EPL clubs?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bayern 2 Wolfsburg 1

Just what I predicted. Dayokanu Octopus cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mystikal(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Lucky lucky Bayern. Schwein to the rescue.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
dayokanu:

I see a tight match, But since some of the Wolfsburg players are just getting to know themselves,

I predict a bayern win 2-1

Yeah thats the way it should be done.

The goal by Muller was awesome, His combination with kroos.

Kroos needs to get his workboots on. He has the touch and intelligence but he cant afford not to put the effort, A Riquelme-like player wont succeed at Bayern
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mystikal(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2010
Yeah, Muller's goal was great.

Looks like McLaren will have a good season in Germany anyway.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
Why dnt this pple buy a nice Cen.back &let the likes of van buyten sit down. August 31 is around before the window closes
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Buy a Good CB and I can stake a bet for bayern playing the CL semi once again
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by medjai(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dzeko is sooo good
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
But dnt they know that theres a deficiency in the bayern defense? See what loew did during the WC, basturber fumbled in just one match&it cost him his place in the remaining 5 matches. We failed in the UCL final due to defensive error&3months later LVG the so call world class couldnt find alternative. Bulls.hit. I might stop supporting bayern soon. Nonsense
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
medjai:

Dzeko is sooo good
hes better than all the bayern strikers put together
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
medjai:

Dzeko is sooo good
when u see a good striker u would know. 2 seasons ago he scored many goals under felix magath&last season was the golden boot winner
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by medjai(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ u' re correct
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
Of all our defenders Van Buyten is the worst. I develop palpitations whenever attackers move near him. Our CD is too weak Instead of buying a defender, they promoted maximilian Haas from the youth team and even used our 2nd keeper Kraft as a backup CD

Contento had a good game today.

Dzeko is soo good, if not that bayern made a mistake by buying Gomez for 30m, We would have bought Dzeko. If Dzeko can stay in Wolfsburg for this season, I would suggest we give Gomez one more season if he fails, we can offload him and Klose who would be old then and get Dzeko.

Ulli, KHR, Nerlinger, Get me a Central Defender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.