Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80461 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 3:50am On Aug 28, 2009
[size=18pt]The Real ARJEN ROBBEN. . . 25mil on crutches!!
[/size]

I guess desperate times really call for desperate measures!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2009
Robben in for Medicals

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2009
yes, finally it has been achieved grin , for real DK can you take a chill pill now?! oh no, you just posted some shit in the arsenal thread. to all those who helped him acheive this dream, thank you very much, he is very grateful!!!! grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by biina: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2009
So DK, your club wey no get problem, needed a last minute sale from madrid to try salvage their season? undecided
A bench warmer in Madrid is going straight into ur starting XI under 24hrs of his purchase undecided
Bayern is nothing more than a dump site for madrid rejects
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2009
biina:

So DK, your club wey no get problem, needed a last minute sale from madrid to try salvage their season? undecided
A bench warmer in Madrid is going straight into your starting XI under 24hrs of his purchase undecided
grin grin

That wouldn't be so funny if it were not true.  . . .The fact of the matter is that the real Giants of football are the 2 biggest clubs in Spain. A lot of clubs like to throw that title around but they don't know shit about being a big club. They either depend on sugar daddies, or cheap media stunts like the so called "Ribery transfer saga" to keep up the image.

Look at the way he's going on over a 5mil loss on a player. . . and they can't get over the Eto'o deal. . . We don't give a shit about making money off players, that  is chump change, and never a part of the business plan to begin with. Thats for small clubs like Ajax and recently Arsenal. We buy them, turn them to mega-stars and when we're done with them we get rid of them. If they flop we just get rid of them quicker, and if bigger stars appear on the radar we get rid of the old ones and replace them wit da new shit.

Dk, don't hurt urself tryin to keep up with the Jones's  cool cool
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2009
So DK, your club wey no get problem, needed a last minute sale from madrid to try salvage their season?
A bench warmer in Madrid is going straight into your starting XI under 24hrs of his purchase

If Bayern has a problem what do we now say about a club that hasnt gone past second round in 5 attempts

Leverlusen 3 madrid 0
Lyon 3 Madrid 0
Liverpool 4 Madrid 0
I wont count the number of times Bayern raped you without vaseline and even scored the fastest goal in CL history against Madrid not forgetting an 8-3 aggregate whooping.
Madrid is the joke of EUrope
Shitty club indeed!!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by biina: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

If Bayern has a problem what do we now say about a club that hasnt gone past second round in 5 attempts

Leverlusen 3 madrid 0
Lyon 3 Madrid 0
Liverpool 4 Madrid 0
I wont count the number of times Bayern raped you without vaseline and even scored the fastest goal in CL history against Madrid not forgetting an 8-3 aggregate whooping.
Madrid is the joke of EUrope
Shitty club indeed!!!!
Stop living on the past and talk about the present. Wolfsburg is coming to town to whoop yer asses.
After the game, the banners will read VFL 'WhoozeYerDaddy' Wolfsburg grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2009
when is the past when is the present? The present when Juve still whopped you at the peace cup You now went to gather part time footballers

vs Dortmund, Rosenburg, Toronto and some MLS team to boost morale. Madrid is a pile of self-service
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by biina: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

when is the past when is the present? The present when Juve still whopped you at the peace cup You now went to gather part time footballers

vs Dortmund, Rosenburg, Toronto and some MLS team to boost morale. Madrid is a pile of self-service
Juventus  beat us in a pre-season friendly, when did Mainz beat una?
The sahmeless fellow still get mouth after im club could only manage 2 pts in 3 games.
No worry, na d same Juventus dey ur group for CL, so we go see how una go fare

see am Group A: FC Bayern München (GER), Juventus (ITA), FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA), Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR)
Na Juve go top that group, and Bordeaux have enough to clinch the second spot.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2009
biina:

After the game, the banners will read VFL 'WhoozeYerDaddy' Wolfsburg grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2009
Juventus beat us in a pre-season friendly, when did Mainz beat una?
The sahmeless fellow still get mouth after im club could only manage 2 pts in 3 games.
No worry, na d same Juventus dey your group for CL, so we go see how una go fare

see am Group A: FC Bayern München (GER), Juventus (ITA), FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA), Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR)
Na Juve go top that group, and Bordeaux have enough to clinch the second spot.

Mainz beat us yes!!!! Do you want me to remind you of what Ike Uche and his friends at Receativo did to Madrid? or the yearly getafe beating

Shouldnt you worry about Ronaldinho coming to the Bernebeu? Remember around the same time in 2005 what led to the applause at the Bernebeu?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by biina: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Mainz beat us yes!!!! Do you want me to remind you of what Ike Uche and his friends at Receativo did to Madrid? or the yearly getafe beating

Shouldnt you worry about Ronaldinho coming to the Bernebeu? Remember around the same time in 2005 what led to the applause at the Bernebeu?
talk about this season and stop yarning about the past
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Cristalz(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2009
Hey, why did this thread get just one response in 2006?
Heck, took close to 3 years to get more responses. shocked grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
critalz we are on a mission to save dk from taking his miserable life, his club have got nothing good to offer him, so we have decided to give him company. dnt ignore o, please help a brother in need!!! he has had more posts in a day than he had in 3 lonley years!!!  grin
keep up the good work fellas, DK, the devil is a liar, you shall not die but live,  grin

meanwhile dk was running his mouth all over arsenal thread b4 mainz put him in his place, then he disappeared for 3 peaceful days, now he is back doing same, well, its another footballing weekend,,,,,,
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mystikal(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
I woke this dead thread up.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
Robben presented

Unlike some clubs who spend 30 days chasing a player. ArshavIN, ArshavOUT

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
Robben In Sabener Strasse

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
Nna meeeen, judging from those pix Bayern plan to use Roben this weekend. Are they really that desperate ?
Are you trying to tell me i'm older than Roben ?

angry M R I
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
They know if they lose that game the season is a wrap. Wolfsburg played really well after fallin behind this weekend and the result was kinda unfortunate for them. bayern is pissin in their pants. . .chicken shits grin grin Obafemi Martins go do 2 triple somersaulting backflip on top una pitch grin grin

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
That somersault would be at Old Trafford in the CL
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
I guess the owner of this thread is planning on how he'll disappear after another loss to Wolfsburg.
As long as they dont lose too badly they could be still be in the race.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
Transferhammer: Der FC Bayern holt auch noch Rafinha
Zwei Tage nach dem spektakulären Transfer von Arjen Robben schlägt der FC Bayern erneut auf dem Transfermarkt zu. Wie der kicker aus zuverlässiger Quelle erfuhr, wird der Brasilianer Rafinha vom FC Schalke noch vor Ende der Transferperiode am Montag als Neuzugang vorgestellt.

Transfer Hammer: FC Bayern gets even Rafinha
Two days after a spectacular transfer of Arjen Robben beats FC Bayern again in the transfer market. As the kicker learned from a reliable source, is the Brazilians Rafinha from Schalke still presented before the end of the transfer window on Monday as the newcomer

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/513824/artikel_Transferhammer_Der-FC-Bayern-holt-auch-noch-Rafinha.html

Rafinha on the radar and Schalke fans are booing him already in the match against Freiburg
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
GOMEZZZZZZZZZZ SCORESSSSSSSSSS

Pounces on a spill from Altintops shot by Benaglio
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2009
Halt time Bayern leads
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
yes sir. . . . two nice goals by Robben on his debut.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2009
ROBBEN IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madrid must be retarded to sell that guy!!!!!

ROBBERY nailed it.

I need a CB and Rafinha and Europe would smell Pepper
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Ibime(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
dayokanu:

By next season, Madrid would realise that Robben is better than Ribery. Imagine selling Robben for £20m, just to chase Ribery for upward of £50m.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
dayokanu:

ROBBERY nailed it.

I need a CB and Rafinha and Europe would smell Pepper

Bayern copped the best bit of business this summer.
As soon as i was told Robben was joining Bayern i knew Bundesliga teams were in trouble.
If only you had signed Eto'o. . . . . cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2009
You guys need to see Sneijder balling for Inter right now.

I used to think Calderon was retarded till Perez did this business. He now wants to fling VDV for 5million

Robben in after game interview

Quote:
Robben: "Eine der Bedingungen, dass ich gekommen bin war, dass Ribery nicht abgegeben wird" 

One of the condition for me to come here was, that Ribery is not getting sold

BAYERN HAS SCAMMED MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by No2Atheism(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
No be scam na money laudeering grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by vikiviko(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
Bayern is back to business.

Why on earth did Madrid sell Robben?

Wolfsburg lost 2 games in a row.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2009
If you also see Sneijder balling for Inter right now, You would know Madrid is the biggest retard in Europe.

They want to fling VdV for 5milla shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.