Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85275 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2013
chamberlin1: Who is "we". Profit indeed when u can be of assistance. To be fair, the word to use isnt profit but fraud. How much did u acquire it to start with? Sure ur amongst those internet scammers
guy keep ur smelling mouth closed wetin be ur own concern wether he don make profit na u help am pay for the pastquestions ni
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chetannaoyahoo: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls anyone that has the NIS pastquestion shld pls forward it to chetannao@yahoo.com God bless as you help your neighbour.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

My brother, I simply smile knowing that what you have done has just revealed the kind of heart you have.

I am not angry neither am I bitter against you.

If you think what you have done is right after I paid you the amount you requested, I leave you to your conscience.

God bless you.
guy i don't know what to compare u with what u did is uncall for i would be among the few ones to tell you the truth, you bought past questions from the real seller which is also on this thread and you decided to share the question free of charge on the same forum i don't seem to understand what is happening abi u and oluwakolded get beefing ni pls this act of urs is really bad.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by walmuy(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Please send the immigration past question to my inbox. akmuyiwa25@mail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chamberlin1(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
i dont have the questions, would like to have it tho but if i dont, i still believe in myself so groan in ur own pain. No more money for your hungry self, i no get ur time tongue
Oluwacolded: i wouldn't blame you becos u have seen the free pastquestions u need

U called me a scam if i was a scam this pastquestions u are happy about u wouldn't have gotten it in the first instance becos those that paid for it all got the pastquestions so mind the word you used next time.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifyonline(f): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls sum1 shld help m wit d pass question on tis email ifyonline8@yahoo.co.uk and chifoo4christ@yahoo.co.uk. Tanx all
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by walmuy(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Please send the immigration past question to my inbox. akandeolumuyiwa@ymail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Fapol: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls hlp me wit d pastquestion by sending it to fapohunda.olumide@yahoo.comPls hlp me wit d pastquestion by sending it to fapohunda.olumide@yahoo.comPls hlp me wit d pastquestion by sending it to fapohunda.olumide@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dybaba(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2013
@Bigdream thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
Yakeeboy: guy i don't know what to compare u with what u did is uncall for i would be among the few ones to tell you the truth, you bought past questions from the real seller which is also on this thread and you decided to share the question free of charge on the same forum i don't seem to understand what is happening abi u and oluwakolded get beefing ni pls this act of urs is really bad.

And his excuse was that god asked him to do it, what an hogwash.
Nigerians and their craxy brand of christianity.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chamberlin1(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Oh! you are part of the "we". Wont be surprised if ur dsame Oluwa Colded with anoda username. Immigration charged 1000, u too follow charge 1000. you dint even say 200 abeg smell out tongue
Yakeeboy: guy keep ur smelling mouth closed wetin be ur own concern wether he don make profit na u help am pay for the pastquestions ni
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dmyth(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
The past question is just to give us an idea of how the exam would be. pls who has an idea of how many questions its goin be in total, and and how is divided natween diff sections such as current affairs, maths, english and so on.

whoever has info on the exam date should please share.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
dybaba:

So this is what you sell for #1000, gash naija....where are we heading to in this country.....I thought you packaged like 3 or 4 past NIS exams questions and answers for 1k, never knew its just this you are selling for 1k kaiiiiii....nawa.
these was what am trying to say here if person no pay for something the person no go know the value even me wey pay 1k neva complain abeg bring ur own out make we buy too bad belle people
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2013
chamberlin1: Oh! you are part of the "we". Wont be surprised if ur dsame Oluwa Colded with anoda username. Immigration charged 1000, u too follow charge 1000. you dint even say 200 abeg smell out tongue
guy abeg no pass ur boudary for my side ooo incase u wan know na me be oluwacolded ode oshi.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2013
4litres:
Eh yaa! I feel 4 u bro'. I must say dat I dnt support 100% wat bigdreams did but u shud ve made it a lil bit more affordable (say 5h) and u should learn how to use ur mail if u want 2get involved wit online business. If u dnt reply ur mails, wat re we 2do? Its not every 1 dat wants his/her numba thrown out to strangers. Kpele!
Exactly, this is what i was trying to tell him yesterday. In this era of computer and emailling, nobody uses calls as much as internet is being used. I provided my email addys yesterday but he said he cant mail me, dat he only uses calls. He was just too arrogant about it. Me no get time to dey call, when internet is available for me. I was even ready to give him d 1k but his arrogance and behaviour pissed me off not until i got it for free dis early morning. An advice for ur so-called business oluwacolded abi wetin u call urself, dont be arrogant, humility pays, be humble Ciao....
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jegak: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
please forward to at jegak55@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by walemust28(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls help me with d past question walemust@yahoo.co.uk thanks in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
twaintoy: Exactly, this is what i was trying to tell him yesterday. In this era of computer and emailling, nobody uses calls as much as internet is being used. I provided my email addys yesterday but he said he cant mail me, dat he only uses calls. He was just too arrogant about it. Me no get time to dey call, when internet is available for me. I was even ready to give him d 1k but his arrogance and behaviour pissed me off not until i got it for free dis early morning. An advice for ur so-called business oluwacolded abi wetin u call urself, dont be arrogant, humility pays, be humble Ciao....
you can talk anyhow since u have gotten what you need

i don't reply mails doesn't mean am proud or concieted

u didn't even ask why
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by garamah: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please house, anyone with NIS pass Q&A please send it to me via; olamiposi2003@gmail.com. God will favour you from all directions for doing that.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Fapol: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
@twaintoy pls hlp me wit d pastquestion by sending it to fapohunda.olumide@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls can anybody who has gotten his own free from our friend here just assist me by sening it to this address. barimenonline@yahoo.com. Thanks for helping a brother!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
chamberlin1: i dont have the questions, would like to have it tho but if i dont, i still believe in myself so groan in ur own pain. No more money for your hungry self, i no get ur time tongue
i have no words to share with a childish person like you no wonder you are still unemployed because you lacked creativity.

Due to my creativity i sort out for the pastquestions because i knew it usefulness and readiness of people to get it and i bought it

For the matter of fact i had sold more than 500 copies of this NIS past questions within a week through my creativity and able to satisfy consumer wants and demands

so pls stop the insults
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by garamah: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please bro I need this NIS q&a, kindly send to ; olamiposi2003@gmail.com, thanks man God bless.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ade58: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls kindly help me send it to;
skyus_skyontop@yahoo.com
tanx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by amaralizzy40y: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: keep forwarding the fake questions bro
U knw is fake n u sold it to dem 1k, God must surely reward u. Evil dat men do live wit dm. FAKE MAN.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by zigato4rea(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls anybody that has d NIS past questions should help me, Zigato4real@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: you can talk anyhow since u have gotten what you need

i don't reply mails doesn't mean am proud or concieted

u didn't even ask why
Sorry, got no time to ask you why.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: keep forwarding the fake questions bro

@oluwacolded or oluwahoted or whateva its calld I wonder what is still eating deep inside u. Leave d guy 2 fwd d questions nw shuuu!!! Weda fake or no fake. Maybe ur pains is d way people are showering upon him showers of blessing and prayers. God doesn't come directly in person to bless one, He does that through a fellow human being. Even the original questions you claim to have are they going to ask exactly dsame question? Remember its just a format. You are begining to talk as if your whole life depends on this past question. Its your type that don't care for the poor masses as long as the rich ones are giving you the dough(survival of the fittest)

@bigdreams my prayer on page 9 of this thread remains + the other prayers said upon you by my fellow NL weda you are forwarding fake or no fake question. GOD BLESS U UNCOUNTABLE FOLD

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by amaralizzy40y: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote
author=mobuch]

Guy, i must confess what you did was wrong, and i also condemn
oluwacolded; u should have found a way to help people secretly without
coming to a public forum to spite the original seller; you both have
sinned against god, and u should both seek repentence.

And please stop that hogwash and bullshit, that god asked you give out
someone's property for free. Do not blaspheme d name of god.

You can tell the story of god spoke to you to gullible fools and not
educated people like me.[/quote]Wht is u biznez afteral he paid d guy b4 getin d PQ,he did as he was laid by God. Pls learn hw 2 start writin d name of God wit capital leta.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by garamah: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please inbox me the NIS q&a olamiposi2003@gmail.com. I'm in dear need of it thanks God bless.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dmyth(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
guys pls send me a copy of the past questions, i dont wanna be left out.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by olamideh: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please help a friend also here . I need ds NIS finx..

Olamiteluv@gmail.com

God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.