Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85276 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2013
ricky alphonsus:
pls bro, could u b brodaly enuf 2 foward d past questions 2 mua, even if its jst d curent afairs, i'l b greatful. Tnks
erique333@gmail.com
1 luv nairappl

Thanks erique333@gmail.com. Please can you please edit the post and remove where you wrote my name.

Thanks for your kind gesture
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ben4reel: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chidifrank(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2013
ben4reel:

You are just too good.
Thanks.
I have not received anything ooooo chidi.frank@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jimikata(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2013
toyibhabib: I appreciate ur swift response to my request. Thank you and God bless you. For others who are in dire need of the past questns, shld pls drop their email addy as i wil also take my time to fowarding it. Thank you once again buddy

kindly forward it to me, kade404@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: keep forwarding the fake questions bro

My brother, I simply smile knowing that what you have done has just revealed the kind of heart you have.

I am not angry neither am I bitter against you.

If you think what you have done is right after I paid you the amount you requested, I leave you to your conscience.

God bless you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Journi2America(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2013
chidifrank: pls help forward to chidi.frank@yahoo.com pls am online now.. Pls, if you cld send it now, I will appreciate..
I have sent it. Chidi also extend hands of generousity!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2013
usqoh:

Pls send to uayomaya@yahoo.com
i've 4warded to u and others.pls 4ward to at least 10000 pple
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

I have sent it to you. Please, kindly forward to others who would request for it here too.

I have not been able to upload it to a free file hosting service as the internet connection here is very bad.

To all,

Please, kindly exercise patience as I try to upload and post the link here.

Thanks.

Pls if ‎​Ʊ av seen d past question ‎​Ʊ can help a broda by forwarding it to adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com tnx.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ayoj: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls forward to ayoj4real@yahoo.com,tnx plenty
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Osteve2(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Even with the fake questions, we r gud to go. Must we prepare with real questions? May God bless the guy for forwarding the fake questions and expect ur reward too for selling the fake questions.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Due to the pressure mount on us we have nothing other else to do but to start sending the comfirmed past questions

The sending of the comfirmed past questions would start on the 21th of oct by 6.pm according to the info reaching us here, the exam might take place on NOV 16 so we want our subcribers to start preparing for it.

We have also included somethings in the comfirmed. Past questions which are

1. We have also decided to include the format of the exam for those that haven't taken part in it before

2.We have also included 50 top bets questions for the current affairs section

3 collation of frequent topic being asked

To our subcribers we term to apologise for all the incoveniency we have caused u, we have all ur contacts and once it is sent u would be notifieð.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jimikata(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Journi2America: Thank you! I will
pls, do forward it to me: kade404@gmail.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2013
toques: @fungramot pls extend the kindness to me...toquesgraciako2@yahoo.com.tanx bro

nd post the link here.

Thanks.[/quote]

Pls if ‎​Ʊ av seen d past question ‎​Ʊ can help a broda by forwarding it to adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com tnx.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2013
jimikata: pls, do forward it to me: kade404@gmail.com.

nd post the link here.

Thanks.[/quote]

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2013
afunmmy:

Sent.

Please, help others out too.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by arinzehappines(f): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls I need de past question 2 my Email is arinze_happiness@yahoo.com. Or u can send it to my ping 28z328EB
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Ayoj: Pls forward to ayoj4real@yahoo.com,tnx plenty

Sent bro.

Please, help others out.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2013
O'steve:
Even with the fake questions, we r gud to go. Must we prepare with real questions? May God bless the guy for forwarding the fake questions and expect ur reward too for selling the fake questions.[/quote

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo we r good to go but nd post the link here.

Thanks.

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by APCstakeholder(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2013
Goodmorning my pals..pls i need a copy of that past questions..Kindly forward it to tonwa.chibuzor@gmail.com..Oluwa will bless u all in advance
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2013
Emorems1@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2013
arinze_happines: Pls I need de past question 2 my Email is arinze_happiness@yahoo.com. Or u can send it to my ping 28z328EB

Sent sis.

Please, help others out.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams i need it too, streetajebo@gmail.com tnx!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by cabasaa: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Journi2America: I have sent it. Chidi also extend hands of generousity!

Please forward it to me cabasaa03@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by cabasaa: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent bro.

Please, help others out.

My oga, please help me . Kindly send the question to me : cabasaa03@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by MrTim1(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Amen.

Please, kindly help out others who would also be making requests here by forwarding it to their email addresses and notifying them here as well.

Thank you.
Please help me too wit a copy thankz. My email; emmanueltim50@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by franksunny(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: Am sorry to say this now the maths and english questions are fake only the correct one is the current affairs the real question would be sent out 5 days before the exam accompanied with NIS practice questions.

If you doubt check page 1 of this thread and look at the english questions i pasted there and compared it with the one i sent out they don't correspond at all

The comfirmed one are in the hard copy not soft copy.

We are not fools we are aware of what is happening before it happeneð

To those who have paid and recieved theirs. Pls bear with us the real questions would be sent 5 days before the exam.
Fraud! thank God i have never given your offer a thought. you just betray the few that trusted you. anyway not my hitch. 30 second to the exam the bubble will stil boust.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2013
franksunny: Fraud! thank God i have never given your offer a thought. you just betray the few that trusted you. anyway not my hitch. 30 second to the exam the bubble will stil boust.
mr man shout up do u know the meaning of fraud u guys decided to pirate and distribute my questions i used my own money and buy if i hadn't kept the questions wouldn't i been in loss by now.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by drdams: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: u paid 1,000 and you want to ruin my own life and you called that a breach of contract.mr man there is nothing like breach of contract here am gonna send the comfirmed ones to those that have paid for it all of them would be contacted sooner
except those that decided to ruin me down

I have been on nairaland for the past 4yrs now and i hadn't seen anything like NIS pastquestion and i paid,hustle and begged to get it out and you guys are telling me to give it out free of charge let us be programmatic here.

Nairalanders don't appreciate things at all u guys have forgotten we still have some paramilitary examinations still coming up how do u expect me to get those past questions if you guys ruin me down in this NIS own with this piracy and free of charge of a thing.

Ok! I promised nt to comment b4.
Bt wots ur biz if they give it out free?
Wots d copyright law governing it?
Does ur said copyright law permit u to go to d archive of NIS for d PQ?
Der is nthing lyk piracy in dis case. Afterall a girl posted some questions earlier b4 she deleted dem and am sure she didnt get dem frm u.

Its nt a novel, article, journal. Its jst a past question and u wer nt d 1 dat set it. So fashi any word on Piracy.

U r trying to hard to dicourage others. All guys need is PQ, no matter aw fake, the fact remains those quest will still help them.

Sell ur market let odas do wot their heart desires.

And for d 4yrs on NL, u beta pack well.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by franksunny(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Guys is not by past question, this is a federal government recruitment. Their test is what a jss 3 student will pass comfortably. To some of what happen if the questions are not repeated? Just prepare wide.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2013
dr dams:

Ok! I promised nt to comment b4.
Bt wots ur biz if they give it out free?
Wots d copyright law governing it?
Does ur said copyright law permit u to go to d archive of NIS for d PQ?
Der is nthing lyk piracy in dis case. Afterall a girl posted some questions earlier b4 she deleted dem and am sure she didnt get dem frm u.

Its nt a novel, article, journal. Its jst a past question and u wer nt d 1 dat set it. So fashi any word on Piracy.

U r trying to hard to dicourage others. All guys need is PQ, no matter aw fake, the fact remains those quest will still help them.

Sell ur market let odas do wot their heart desires.

And for d 4yrs on NL, u beta pack well.
the girl that posted it earlier got it from me, my tutorial is the sole distributor of past questions in nigeria. I have no word to share with u sir
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 4litres: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent sis.

Please, help others out.
Pls kindly 4ward to alphadenen@gmail.com
@others who ve gotten d past questions, dnt 4get 2help us out too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.