Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85352 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: i have no words to share with a childish person like you no wonder you are still unemployed because you lacked creativity.

Due to my creativity i sort out for the pastquestions because i knew it usefulness and readiness of people to get it and i bought it

For the matter of fact i had sold more than 500 copies of this NIS past questions within a week through my creativity and able to satisfy consumer wants and demands

so pls stop the insults
What a heck of money made in a week? I thank God for this creativity of yours. Keep it up, bro! God will be your Helper. On another note, that is, on a request level, I would need this past questions stuff be sent me at chimopole@gmail.com but on a generousity basis.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ifyonline(f): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
twaintoy: Exactly, this is what i was trying to tell him yesterday. In this era of computer and emailling, nobody uses calls as much as internet is being used. I provided my email addys yesterday but he said he cant mail me, dat he only uses calls. He was just too arrogant about it. Me no get time to dey call, when internet is available for me. I was even ready to give him d 1k but his arrogance and behaviour pissed me off not until i got it for free dis early morning. An advice for ur so-called business oluwacolded abi wetin u call urself, dont be arrogant, humility pays, be humble Ciao....
pls forward to tis email add ifyonline8@yahoo.co.uk and chifoo4christ@yahoo.co.uk. Tanc n I. Appreciate
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by amaralizzy40y: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote
author=Oluwacolded]Am overtly declaring that the past questions been
sent out are all comfirmed ones

Nairalanders let us be realistic here and put yourself in my shoes if
it were you guys what happened here happened to would you guys love it?

Someone bought my past questions with N 1,000 and decided to
distribute it freely on the most visited forum in nigeria

The past questions inquired a cost before we secured it and what is the
main motive of a business man? Is it not to make profit

giving the pastquestions out is not my problem but why did he decide to
ruin my business because my business here on nairaland is legit.

There are still many paramilitary exam still coming with this attitude
how did u guys think i would be able to get those past questions out to
you if i didn't make profit in this NIS one

To the guy [big dream] that shared my past question freely in ur eye and
those that took it from u it might seem what u did was Good but i know
my God would surely avenge what you did to my business.

Business- yes i called it business becos i went to a high extent to get
the pastquestions to satisfy people's want and demand [/quote]pls did u acquire it 4rm CG of immig. or which of d officer in immi. pls answer is needed.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by pofunwon: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls my blessed pple like d guy that bought and share with pple, kindly pls share with me too. My mail is Aycharles2008@yahoo.com Thnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifyonline: pls forward to tis email add ifyonline8@yahoo.co.uk and chifoo4christ@yahoo.co.uk. Tanc n I. Appreciate
Sorry sis, ain't using computer now, could u just ask somebody else so dat i do not waste ur time before i go on computer. So sorry ma'am.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
@all I need this pq stuff too. Please send me at chimopole@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Bigdreams make my dreams big man! Send this P. Q. Stuff to me at chimopole@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kingsley2rhyme(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bereal247:

Can you share with me? My email address is: bereal247@hotmail.com

Pls, I need the NIS Past Question too, Esheris, pls God bless u as u help me too, kingsley2rhyme@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by andycoy4real(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls oh help to Nis past questn to andycoy4real@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nwogbe: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
What is all this madness about past questions bla bla even? When did NIS and other paramilitary exams became by merit U guys are killing urself here wit dis fake dude oluwa colded and he is making his bucks . Those dat will be employed might not even sit for d exam. Wot a gullible set of peeps on here!!!!!?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
pls did u
acquire it 4rm CG of immig. or which of d officer in immi. pls answer is needed.
your question sounds gibberish and absurd wetin u want use where i get my PQ do?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nwogbe: What is all this madness about past questions bla bla even? When did NIS and other paramilitary exams became by merit U guys are killing urself here wit dis fake dude oluwa colded and he is making his bucks . Those dat will be employed might not even sit for d exam. Wot a gullible set of peeps on here!!!!!?
pls if u don't have anything to say pls shut up ur mouth

Who is fake?

Did that i scam you or any member of ur family?

Pls answer my questions
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nwogbe: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: pls if u don't have anything to say pls shut up ur mouth

Who is fake?

Did that i scam you or any members of ur family?

Pls answer my questions
My friend will shut up. U didn't scam me buh u did to odas and willing to do more. The so called confirm question according by u dat will be sent to ur so called genuine customers 5days 2 d exam is wot? AnywhereI just pity dose that will rely on dat ur fake questions.a.
And mind u am not ur mate.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Walexp(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
**crying** I have served nairaland for so long now I can't get this past question plz and plz mail me dis question walexp2002@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Oluwacolded, may God bless you for this creativity of yours. @Bigdreams and @Inalechenu thanks alot for your generousity and trying to make my dreams big. I received it and I was like if I was writing this exam without seeing this past question, I would have been toying with failure. THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL. My onus now is to study and pray that I pass the NIS aptitude test.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nwogbe:
My friend will shut up. U didn't scam me buh u did to odas and willing to do more. The so called confirm question according by u dat will be sent to ur so called genuine customers 5days 2 d exam is wot? AnywhereI just pity dose that will rely on dat ur fake questions.a.
And mind u am not ur mate.
mr man make findings before you talk

I said the questions are all real i was trying to pull their leg the other time i said it was not comfirmed check my post in page 13
To see my declaration

Note-all the past questions that is being shared freely is from me if i was a scam i wouldn't have sent it to those that paid me

So pls stop the insults
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kufreabasi2013(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifyonline: pls forward to tis email add ifyonline8@yahoo.co.uk and chifoo4christ@yahoo.co.uk. Tanc n I. Appreciate

please forward it to: kufreabasimfo@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by switgoody(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Mopolchi]@Oluwacolded, may God bless you for this creativity of yours. @Bigdreams and @Inalechenu thanks alot for your generousity and trying to make my dreams big. I received it and I was like if I was writing this exam without seeing this past question, I would have been toying with failure. THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL. My onus now is to study and pray that I.pass the NIS aptitude test.[/quote pls help me out by sendin it τ̅☺ this email lolly_bos@yahoo.com. God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chamberlin1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
On the social network, people behave like tigers, become CEO's overnight, grow proud, insensitively insulting and all sorts. On ur part and in simple words, u were wrong to deceive people. Finally, for the record, i'm not unemployed
Oluwacolded: i have no words to share with a childish person like you no wonder you are still unemployed because you lacked creativity.

Due to my creativity i sort out for the pastquestions because i knew it usefulness and readiness of people to get it and i bought it

For the matter of fact i had sold more than 500 copies of this NIS past questions within a week through my creativity and able to satisfy consumer wants and demands

so pls stop the insults
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
chamberlin1: On the social network, people behave like tigers, become CEO's overnight, grow proud, insensitively insulting and all sorts. On ur part and in simple words, u were wrong to deceive people. Finally, for the record, i'm not unemployed
hw did i deceive people pls tell me?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Teejayfax(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Somebody should pls help me out wit dose paste questions. Here is my email address. ayofasanmi@yahoo.com. Tanx in anticipation.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Zachxolan(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
please kindly forward to zachxolan@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Zachxolan(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
please kindly forward to zachxolan@gmail.com
Thank u so much
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

@oluwacolded, u r the reason why people are abusing you by saying that 2 out of the 3 past questions are fake. If u check my quote, that was what triggered me to quote you

@ Bigdreams you are indeed a blessing to those that couldn't afford the money.

To all those who have gotten the past questions and have gone through them please I need some brainstorming on some questions e.g

In maths,
No 7, I got B (3) but the ans in d past question recieved says its A
No 18, I got A but PQ says C
No37, I got B (24secs) buh PQ says C
No 40, I got A (5) but PQ says C
Then I couldn't get num 6, 8, 11, 24, 30 and 36

In English,
No 19 I think B is the ans nt A
No 27 I also think A is d ans not B
Though am nt perfect in english. Any oda suggestion/ans/correction is appreciated

In Current Affairs
In No 5, as there is a new development, the number of CGs till date has increased to 13. HINT: Read NIS newsletter from their website

No 44 should be reviewed again.
Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Babatiise(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
dybaba: @Bigdream thanks.

Pls kindly forward the NIS PQ if you have it.Thanks and appreciate. email: adeyemioduba@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Babatiise(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
annfeliks: Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

@oluwacolded, u r the reason why people are abusing you by saying that 2 out of the 3 past questions are fake. If u check my quote, that was what triggered me to quote you

To all those who have gotten the past questions and have gone through them please I need some brainstorming on some questions e.g

In maths,

In English,
Though am nt perfect in english. Any oda suggestion/ans/correction is appreciated

In Current Affairs
In No 5, as there is a new development, the number of CGs till date has increased to 13. HINT: Read NIS newsletter from their website

Thanks

Pls Kindly forward the NIS PQ if you have it thanks. email: adeyemioduba@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: hw did i deceive people pls tell me?
Pls u guys should stop all these. Let's try to bury the hatchet abeg. We are all matured for crying out loud.
Oluwacolded was only doing his "business" but I blamed him for charging @ dat high cost but dats by d way guys. **winks**
Let's contiue to preach peace and live in peace wt one another. 1 9ja
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Raphtop(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
someone please help me out with the past question please....
raphtopod@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chamberlin1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls who have gotten should send to chatwithchamber@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
annfeliks: Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

In maths,

In English,

In Current Affairs

Thanks
English- 19 I will go with you. 27 I think mature and mature, one is adjective and the 2nd is an infinitive.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Sagin(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Anybody with the past question should please send it to my mail(thinkjoshuasagin@gmail.com).THANKS.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by farellstone: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
minudus: @Esheris,
Thank God For You.. I really appreciate ur effort..
May God Bless you and Grant favour within this period of time..
Am so happy... Past Questions and idea on how to tackle it...
Immigration Here I join you..
Thanks Bro!
MmmmmuuuuuuaaaaAhhhh!!!
plz can you send me the past question ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com. May God bless u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies / NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.