Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. (6360 Views)

How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by kmanning: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2013
[img]http://mymindsnaps.files./2013/09/prostitutes.jpg[/img]
This story tells about how call girls use new generation banks in Lagos as a stand to execute the quick duties at night. They make use of nooks and every available space in the bank surrounding, security guard room, benches, e.t.c. to lodge so as to execute their nocturnal assignment. Continue reading...

"Hello handsome. My name is Ella – Emmanuela. I’ll give you a memorable night. If you can’t afford an all night (N15,000), we can have a ‘short time’ somewhere around. It’ll cost you much less (N2,500). Just pay the security man there (pointing to a bank opposite) and it’s as good as done,” a call girl said.

A bank? Yes. By 4pm on any business day, the doors of banks in Lagos State, like in every other part of the country, are shut to customers. But by 10pm, many of these banks play host to another set of customers.

Investigation reveals that the numerous commercial sex workers who throng the Allen Avenue-Opebi and GRA Ikeja business districts in Lagos, make use of bank premises to service their customers.

The Allen Avenue and Opebi axis is known as a hub for commercial sex workers in Lagos mainland. It is not strange to see scantily-dressed young women of all shapes and sizes parading both sides of the road at the Opebi Roundabout around 10pm every night.

During a visit to a popular club in Opebi, where many of these commercial sex workers station themselves, Saturday PUNCH had a chat with a 29 year old young man who confirmed that he had used the premises of a bank for ‘short time’ purpose.

The security man is the brain behind the deal. The young man's account

The young man says no matter how tired he is after closing for the day in the insurance company where he works, he likes to visit the clubs in the area.

He says, “I was going home after visiting some clubs in Opebi one Friday night and I was bored. While driving through Allen, I saw a girl that caught my fancy and I stopped to talk to her. I knew I could not take her home. So, I asked where we could do a ‘short time’ and she pointed to a bank.

“I did not understand what she meant. There was an ATM at the front of the bank, so I thought she meant that I had to withdraw money and pay her first. But before I could say anything, she said I should go and talk to the security man at the bank and give him N500. She told me the guard would watch over my car as well. After we were done, I gave the girl N1,500. That was a funny time because we even broke the security man’s bench and had to leave in a hurry before he noticed.”

That was indeed a funny story.
>>READ MORE HOT STORIES, HAPPENINGS AND GIST<<
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Caseless: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Se'x in the bank? I think ,i need to try that; Something different from d usual and conventional banking activities.

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by toyoC1(f): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm... My local GTB branch..I wonder..
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
No wonder the banks are now having problems. Ekuta tinba won!

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
That's good news!
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
I knew it!!. That gurl in white at the far left is ONILA, the infamous NL virgin gringrin

See her small pointed ikebe grin

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
On a more serious note, it's so sad how bad our financial institution are now the breeding enclaves of prostitutess. So so so sad and disgusting. What happened to hotels or motels?.

The last place this kinda atrocities should be taking place should be banks. But hey!!, we're naija, where evils are perpetrated anywhere, anyhow, as long as "egunje/bribe/money" is involved, we tend not to bat an eyelid sad
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Clemzy16(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
For my area na 5h o, i tell you 5condoms go break.
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Sunymoore(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Shitttt.
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Exponental(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
I want to believe this. During my IT days years back, @ adeyemo alakija in VI, omo to bad plenty there. There was dis particular one, she always used her nip.ple to hold d tube she wears then. She could do parttime in d bank cos she was always standing close to gtb. But truly. She baaaaaaad!
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by DankemzI(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
carujmonella: I knew it!!. That gurl in white at the far left is ONILA, the infamous NL virgin gringrin

Trouble the sleep Shakara go wake am
Austeenx: That's good news!

1 Like

Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lol,i am not suprised.why wont hooligans and armed robbers rob them and break into their atm machines.prostitutes and armed robbers are like police and 2o naira.one cant do without the other.

Its the janitors i pity because when day break,na them go dey sweep and pack all manners of used condoms.tufiaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Caseless: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
toyo C: Hmmm... My local GTB branch..I wonder..
gv me d adress pls. I need 2 sample one callgirl in dat branch. S'exbanking on my mind.
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
I knew it. There are over 1000 ladies on that Allen Avenue around 2:AM every nite. I enjoy the strip clubs over there.
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I knew
it. There are over 1000 ladies on that Allen Avenue around 2:AM every nite. I enjoy the strip clubs over there.

You see ur life? So that's where u spend ur 'supposed billyons'? Who knows weda na u break the bench whilst banging d ashi grin. D day wey bullet go wake u up during the banging go soon come. grin
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by kayClt(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Omoo babes must hustle no matter the condition. cheesy
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by sakaguchi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Enter security man room go fvck, the security man get weapon oo, when dem rob you or kill you, I no dey...
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by 3ace(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
The whole arrangement is full of risks especially to the banks. An armed robber can hide under the guise to have séx but eventually have access into the bank premises.
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Lordave: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Clemzy16: For my area na 5h o, i tell you 5condoms go break.
wetin be the name of your area?
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Brimmie(m): 3:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmmmn!!
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by hammedkola(m): 3:45am On Oct 06, 2013
carujmonella: I knew it!!. That gurl in white at the far left is ONILA, the infamous NL virgin gringrin

How you take know?... You be badt guy
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by nerodenero: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Goshhaving 'quicky' with a call-girl in a bank,that is suicide!!!Is there anything people wont do for sex and money?Na wa o
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Gilo8891: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Ihe uto n'ulo aku
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2013
We call dis #EKOLOMA DEMBA!
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2013
kayClt: Omoo babes must hustle no matter the condition. cheesy
ashee in d makin.
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by mysticgal(f): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2013
kmanning: After we were done, I gave the girl N1,500. That was a funny time because we even broke the security man’s bench and had to leave in a hurry before he noticed.”

That was indeed a funny stotry

grin grin
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Situation: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2013
They say“put yur money where yur mouth is“..well i guess they‘ve decided to“put their strugglin business factory there too“...*JumpOuttaWindow*
Re: How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. by Tuntheycr7: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Business is business.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man / How Can I Become Emotionless? / Early Morning Sex Is Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.