Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34768 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pinky1974: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Death have touched different part of our lives
[sub][/sub] embarassed

Huh my lovely brothers R I P

May Almighty Allah forgive ur sins

AMEEN

It's so hard to believe u. Guys are gone too soooooooooooooon angry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by dimexilux(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
may my lovely bro continue to rest in peace. deaaaaaath!!!!! u are damn wicked
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Rubyventures: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Lost my mum and best friend to cancer last year August the pain and emptiness that follows, words can never describe. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Came: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Death is inevitable, but I hate to talk about it.....the wound hurts, and can't heal.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Teemahbie(f): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
The death of my dad March 06 2015. I saw him last during last years edl-Kabir (ileya) wen I came home frm youth service.I finished service March to get home and heard my dad died five days ago. It was really painful. My dad "abaimo tooto". He was a great man loved by everyone. He lived his life for his children. I missed him so much. May almighty Allah grant u Aljanah firdauz. (Amin).
I also lost a dear friend very painful nd shocking dat I still cry in me. On October 26 2015, few weeks back. She was serving came home to visit her mum who just returned frm Hajj. She was going back to her state of deployment, I spoke wit her on bbm around 9pm nd she said she was on d way. Just for me to get a call from another friend of hers dat she had a fatal accident nd was dead. I called her line to confirm nd dy pick it frm d police station dat d person I was calling had an accident nd had died. I was shocked.
I missed her (lamina Temitope A.k.a Tope ojugo, tpt, Tope mass com) so much. May God grant her aljanah firdaz (Amin).
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Winny28(f): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
D death of my beloved cousin . Mr. Pricewill Olube he died on d 18th of Oct. 2015. May his soul rest in peace amen.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by toygod2: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2016
mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 16, 2016
This thread made me cry and took me down memory lane.

My sister okiki-continue to rest in peace cry

My brother lekan-Rest in peace

My dad-rest in peace.

Death can you now leave us alone pls,the ones you took are already enough,pls I'm begging you don't visit us again.

We are just 4now including my mum.
Death where is thy sting.
It's shall never be well with you cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by GboyegaD(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2016
I just read this topic and I can't just share enough memories. I fee pained whenever I remember the loss of the men in my family.

First was my elder brother. Despite our many fights, he was my number one hero. He looks out for me and we shared so many plans of a great future we planned for ourselves. I remember checking on him back then in his room in Ife after I got back from home to deliver him foodstuffs and money. The next time I checked on him, they said he was sick and was taken home. I had to go to Lagos and I saw he had emaciated. Despite his sickness, he never abandoned God as he held unto his faith. I called home on Sunday 16th December, 2001 and I was told he was admitted at IDH. He died 2 days after and when I got home on the night of 22nd December and saw my relatives, I thought they were visiting for Christmas. The following money, I was told he passed on on the 18th of December and was buried the following day. I still can't get past it as those I tried to pick up as a brother can't fill the vacuum and I miss him so much.

Getting back from work on Wednesday 20th May, 2009; my mom told me she was waiting for me so that I could rush my dad to the hospital. We managed to carry him into the car and rushed him to the hospital. His blood pressure was above normal however, the doctor brought it down and everything seemed normal. I remember our conversation 2 days before that I should take care of the family but I never gave it any attention. He told us he wanted to go home and we kept telling him he needed to stay in the hospital not knowing he meant another home. I left my mom with him at about 3am to go relax a bit only for my mom to come home around 7am that I needed to rush him to LUTH. I got to the hospital and rushed into the room he was only to see that he was been dressed with cotton wool over in his nose and I understood what it meant instantly. I have tried moving on but I just can't. He was such a caring father who whenever we return home would always wake up to confirm who just got in. His jokes and moments spent with him cannot be forgotten.

I thought I have seen it all only for my brother in law to call me on Monday January 11, 2016 to ask for my location. I called my mom to ask what was going on and she told me to just add my faith to hers. Had to cancel my appointment and rushed back to Lagos. I lost my younger brother that day. I still can't forget how he was telling me the week before that he needed us to go somewhere together the following week. It is painful because I cannot relate with him again. His bubbling spirit is no more and it hurts.

I pray that God continue to uphold the family and keep us till old age. It is painful but I trust God to strengthen us.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by GodnGold: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
My aunt...Rose
I lost her to cervical cancer on 21st December 2014.

She never had a child of her own.

Never relaxed after retirement.

She had no enemies and never argued.

We would eat together and when it was remaining little and I say am ok...she would say "aga eke ya eke"
She always said that as a child

Everybody knew her as a gentle person.
Spoke in hushed tones.
I miss you aunty.

I really do.
Everything you left in my house reminds me of you.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by olowookerekemi(f): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
1.i lost my dad 6yrs ago(2)my sis husband due to internal bleeding dec 17 lst yr leaving 2kids aged 4 nd d scnd clock 2 lst yr dec 31 nd d wife is also pregnant naw.this march marks 5 yrs of der wedding anniv(3)my cousin died during child labour though she has bin waiting for the past 13yrs to hv a baby of her own nd she died on 14/4/16 due to heavy bleeding after loosing d baby 45minz after d delivery
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ngenge(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
My dad kicked the bucket few years ago, rest from your labours 'ogom nwoke Ephraim'
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by NewDelhi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
vivaciousvivi:
The most painful death I can never possibly forget would be d death of my dad. I was 9years old. I remember our living room full of people and my mom on the floor crying. My sis and I were sent to the verndah to play but we were peeping from d windows.
When people say that an event changed their lives, they have no idea what that statement means until they lied my life.
Well, its bn some odd years now and his memory still lives on in my heart forever.
RIP Daddy u will be proud of how ur little girl turned out. cry
Eeyah.. baby girl.. so sorry about that. May his soul continue to RIP
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
NewDelhi:

Eeyah.. baby girl.. so sorry about that. May his soul continue to RIP
Thank you
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
GboyegaD:
I just read this topic and I can't just share enough memories. I fee pained whenever I remember the loss of the men in my family.

First was my elder brother. Despite our many fights, he was my number one hero. He looks out for me and we shared so many plans of a great future we planned for ourselves. I remember checking on him back then in his room in Ife after I got back from home to deliver him foodstuffs and money. The next time I checked on him, they said he was sick and was taken home. I had to go to Lagos and I saw he had emaciated. Despite his sickness, he never abandoned God as he held unto his faith. I called home on Sunday 16th December, 2001 and I was told he was admitted at IDH. He died 2 days after and when I got home on the night of 22nd December and saw my relatives, I thought they were visiting for Christmas. The following money, I was told he passed on on the 18th of December and was buried the following day. I still can't get past it as those I tried to pick up as a brother can't fill the vacuum and I miss him so much.

Getting back from work on Wednesday 20th May, 2009; my mom told me she was waiting for me so that I could rush my dad to the hospital. We managed to carry him into the car and rushed him to the hospital. His blood pressure was above normal however, the doctor brought it down and everything seemed normal. I remember our conversation 2 days before that I should take care of the family but I never gave it any attention. He told us he wanted to go home and we kept telling him he needed to stay in the hospital not knowing he meant another home. I left my mom with him at about 3am to go relax a bit only for my mom to come home around 7am that I needed to rush him to LUTH. I got to the hospital and rushed into the room he was only to see that he was been dressed with cotton wool over in his nose and I understood what it meant instantly. I have tried moving on but I just can't. He was such a caring father who whenever we return home would always wake up to confirm who just got in. His jokes and moments spent with him cannot be forgotten.

I thought I have seen it all only for my brother in law to call me on Monday January 11, 2016 to ask for my location. I called my mom to ask what was going on and she told me to just add my faith to hers. Had to cancel my appointment and rushed back to Lagos. I lost my younger brother that day. I still can't forget how he was telling me the week before that he needed us to go somewhere together the following week. It is painful because I cannot relate with him again. His bubbling spirit is no more and it hurts.

I pray that God continue to uphold the family and keep us till old age. It is painful but I trust God to strengthen us.

It is well my brother....very well. May God in His infinite mercy console your mom. May she not bury any member of her household in her life time again. May she live a healthy long life. May she not sorrow anymore. I just feel for her fa....it is well.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
And to everyone who has lost one dear person or the other....be consoled. May God's mercy never depart from you....may your departed loved ones rest well. May sorrow be far from you...may your other loved ones be blessed with healthy long lives. Epele...it is definitely not easy to lose loved ones. It is well.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by GboyegaD(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
sisisioge:

It is well my brother....very well. May God in His infinite mercy console your mom. May she not bury any member of her household in her life time again. May she live a healthy long life. May she not sorry anymore. I just feel for her fa....it is well.

Amen. What can we do? I have learned over the years that life is very ephemeral.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.