Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

As A Christian If You Can Avoid These Agents Of Failure You Must Succeed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian If You Can Avoid These Agents Of Failure You Must Succeed! (450 Views)

I Will Become A Christian If..... / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / Are You A Christian If You Don't Believe Every Bible Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian If You Can Avoid These Agents Of Failure You Must Succeed! by novicali: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2013
1. Lack of Focus
2. Ignoring the little that you have
3. Refusal to accept rebuke from God
4. Not developing the Talents in you
5. Not Recognizing the Source of your Talents
6. Compromising Your Faith and Future
7. Inferiority Complex
8. Listening to the Voice of Satan
9. Laziness
10. Hanging out with the wrong people
11. Competing with others
12. Magnifying problems than God
13. Living a life outside the Tree
14. Walking away from the plan of God
15. Removing your eyes from the word of God
16. Moving below or above Your pace
Re: As A Christian If You Can Avoid These Agents Of Failure You Must Succeed! by novicali: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Which of these points above have affected you and how did you overcome or if any one of them is still affecting you, what are you doing to overcome? Share your views so that others may learn from you! For me point number seven dealt with me so much for a long time in my life, until I read a place in the bible which says that God has not given us the spirit of fear but of boldness and sound mind(paraphrased). I decided to inculcate it in my spirit buttress with prayer and in no distance time I became bold in talking to people and sharing my ideas and views, and I discover that I have great things in me that people can gain from. You see point number seven also link me to point number ten, but when I was able to deal with point number seven I realize what my pace is and how to place a balance.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To Pray For The Dead?...can Such Prayer Be Answered? / Where Do You Worship? / Has The State Of Your Country Made You Question Religious Doctrine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.