Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (28509 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Funy Prayer In Our Churches These Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Well,am not sure of all those things you mentioned.
I can only speak for myself,i go to church to worship God.

Although i mind my business but am not deaf to the vigorous chewing of gum by the person beside me.
I mean,can they chew gum in front of thier boss,parents etc talkless the Almighty God??

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by mkoabiola: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Op,u ar very right.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Motolank: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
All those things in church are all, End Time Things
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by sunsky29(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2013
wen u go 2 church,wat did u go thr 2 do?luk women?gossip.op u wel atol? Abi u da go church?4get the matter.worshipping God is the anthem.op,i no blame u if na waitn u da go church go do..
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2013
If you had paid attention at church, you would not have noticed all these junks.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Lil chilz: everytime i qo to church i wount jot what exatcly what pastor is preachinq..i jot down his enqlish and grammer mistakes...God forqive us all.....

Peace#
some1 was making an announcement and he said prease instead of please people started laughing especially youths. Another strong point
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by ProPastorChris(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2013
@ OP
Are you a church police or inspector?
Are you sure you are not describing yourself here?
Anyway, thank you for posting and making front page. Its certain our moderators are attracted to anything that paints the church in bad light whereas they ignore sound and edifying topics.
Very soon some group of people will take up arms to put some people in check about the way they see christianity cos you cannot try this trash with the muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by tayo4ng(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
It depend on the church you attend on like WINNERS CHAPEL. Were u feed your eyes with difference indecent and abnormal dress,makeup from ladies. The real reason why they don't allow ladies to seat on the front chairs. END TIME TINZ
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by simongonner: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Some go to church cos others are going..
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by nobleiykee: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
IAMBREEZY: you are totaly wrong i don't see this happening

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by nobleiykee: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Motolank: All those things in church are all, End Time Things

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Ebifeb: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lil chilz: everytime i qo to church i wount jot what exatcly what pastor is preachinq..i jot down his enqlish and grammer mistakes...God forqive us all.....

Peace#
. Really? Wow characters deh sha...
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by mikewoques: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
What do you expect in our world of today. A church is supposed to be an institution meant to teach decency, morality and lots more but people have turned it into a fashion and business center. THE MORE CHURCHES ARE CREATED, THE MORE DIFFERENT KIND OF ILL MANNERS ARISES
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by acorntree(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
If ure able to see all this things, it means u yourself is not concentrating in ur church. I urge u to always concentrate on what d pastor is preaching
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by tintingz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Christ embassy church and Daystar church, if you see what those girls are wearing to church ehn with their heavy make-ups.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by dazzlingqueen: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
guys go easy on her @op am embarassed for u.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by sCun: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
....and you were busy looking around.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Bkrubzy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
#9; sme q0 2 church 2 collect novels
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by JosephCudjoe(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way
7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours
Lol @ U,which is worst,dirty mind wit Godly manners,good manners in church wen u get home u switch over.My dear,u shud be concentratin on avin a connectn wit God in church nd not observin(a 4m of distractn) odas.God will touch them @ His own tym.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by condralbede(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
I fit swear say dis guy nobi Christian....
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Really2: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Earnestly dis is what is hapeniny in the church disdays.Earnestly dis is what is hapeniny in the church disdays.Earnestly dis is what is hapeniny in the church disdays.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by layzie: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have seen a guy forcefully snatch a fone from his gf/fiancee hand. She brought it out to ping. I just smiled. A lot of people esp ladies (from my observation) ping in church.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by frankpessu(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
D gal dat sat in front of me 2dai wore leggins wit no pa*t at al n sh has a veri big a**.it wz as if I wz seeing d real tin. Ani small tin sh wil jst stand up, causing confusion 2 ma eyes........ I got so annoyed........ I jst left ma sit n went outside........ Ushers shud try n check wat members wear esp in dese embassy churches

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by pinkshell(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Laffing longer dan usual over sometin dat is not so funny.

Choristers 'modifying' a song, of wich after dem don sing d song finish u wld be like 'so I actually knew dat song'
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by drdams: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by profbumbe: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wen has having your own opinion become gossip na
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
if they do not hook up in the house of God, I'm just wondering be best place to do it night club? be free my dear because in God's presence, there is liberty. do not act like the Pharisees. holier than God himself
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by segsxpendable(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
sunsky29: wen u go 2 church,wat did u go thr 2 do?luk women?gossip.op u wel atol? Abi u da go church?4get the matter.worshipping God is the anthem.op,i no blame u if na waitn u da go church go do..

are u sure all is well...cos I see no sense in what u just wrote

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Situation: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Well am not in suapport of yur crime list..BUAT yu see that nuamber 2..is a one of the tangible reason that draws me closer to chuarch and God..and *biko* nuamber 6 too is chiiineke‘s handwork my bethren hmmm,yu see a good thing in the houase of the lord and yu appreciate it God for a such marvelouas package *haba*

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Vicjay1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
tayo4ng: It depend on the church you attend on like WINNERS CHAPEL. Were u feed your eyes with difference indecent and abnormal dress,makeup from ladies. The real reason why they don't allow ladies to seat on the front chairs. END TIME TINZ
i am a member of the above church and i can confirm women not sitting on front seats to be true. LFC benin city
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way
7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours
God bless u,some of d things happens in church wia i worship esp d pingin,calls,dressng 4 sme ladies...God help us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Pat Robertson Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.