Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (28390 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Funy Prayer In Our Churches These Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Kerilyyz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
If u find anyone derailing morally, call dem to order instead of publicising. Whaduyu xpect tu gain? Bsyds ure s'pozd tu b in church as at wen dhis was powstid... Take ur tym o. If u find anyone derailing morally, call dem to order instead of publicising. Whaduyu xpect tu gain? Bsyds ure s'pozd tu b in church as at wen dhis was powstid... Take ur tym o.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by LordReed(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ms_Steph: You just accepted it happens in your church

LoL! See me See reverse psychology! LoL!

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Dannylux: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lil chilz: everytime i qo to church i wount jot what exatcly what pastor is preachinq..i jot down his enqlish and grammer mistakes...God forqive us all.....

Peace#
Mr Perfect Grammar
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Dveek(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2013
[left][/left][/color]
sкчscrαρεr™:
let it be noted that different people qo to church for different reasons, some qo to church to look for suitors, some qo to showcase their new aso-ebi, some qo to have fun, some qo because they have nothinq better doinq at home, some qo to charqe their phones, some qo because they have a job there as an instrumentalist, some qo to hear the word of GOD and to make heaven while some don`t even know the reason why they`re in church. the question should be 'why do you qo to church. you don`t know these people so whatever they do is not your problem. if you don`t like the attitude the members of the church portray, you can always move to another. your most concern should be makinq heaven|
[color=#006600]
sкчscrαρεr™:
let it be noted that different people qo to church for different reasons, some qo to church to look for suitors, some qo to showcase their new aso-ebi, some qo to have fun, some qo because they have nothinq better doinq at home, some qo to charqe their phones, some qo because they have a job there as an instrumentalist, some qo to hear the word of GOD and to make heaven while some don`t even know the reason why they`re in church. the question should be 'why do you qo to church. you don`t know these people so whatever they do is not your problem. if you don`t like the attitude the members of the church portray, you can always move to another. your most concern should be makinq heaven|
[quote author=sкчscrαρεr™]let it be noted that different people qo to church for different reasons, some qo to church to look for suitors, some qo to showcase their new aso-ebi, some qo to have fun, some qo because they have nothinq better doinq at home, some qo to charqe their phones, some qo because they have a job there as an instrumentalist, some qo to hear the word of GOD and to make heaven while some don`t even know the reason why they`re in church. the question should be 'why do you qo to church. you don`t know these people so whatever they do is not your problem. if you don`t like the attitude the members of the church portray, you can always move to another. your most concern should be makinq heaven|[/and not mind if others make it or not? Love ur neighbor as urself nigga]
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2013
It is called spirit of buying and selling
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by angryninja: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way
7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours

Life must go on regardless! cheesy grin
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by angryninja: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Baba_Eleko: 95% of Nigerian churches are fraud. Not worth taking serious at all.

100%

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by UyiIredia(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things

True. Not all people in the fold are sheep..

Ms_Steph: 1) Some pinging

Never did when without a phone, don't do so with a phone, when I want to ping Ieave the auditorium or wait till service ends.

Ms_Steph: 2 )Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church

True. But honestly if I think it best a female usher handle such issues, men can though , I prefer females for obvious reasons. For now, I hardly see such in my church, see quite a lot in Winners.

Ms_Steph: 3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that

There's nothing wrong with make-up. My sister does so.

Ms_Steph: Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this

I don't talk too much and hardly back-bench.

Ms_Steph: 5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?

Missus which church do you attend ? Hope all this one isn't ya church ?

Ms_Steph: 6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way

And you mind them ? *raises eyebrow* One would think you wouldn't noticed since you're meant to be focused on the preaching. You dey look Uche face.

Ms_Steph: 7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours

Never done that. Make it a duty to put my phone on silent in church. If such isn't allowed in workplace why in a service ? Maybe churches should do infomercials like Latter Rain does to impress good habits on people.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by littlemistress: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Ode, is that what you go to church to do? The church is not for perfect people, the church is for perfecting people. Dont judge if your blood can't wash people's sin away. You for just stay your house dey watch sound city.

The church is not for perfect pple bt should we continue in sin & expect d grace of God to abide? Hope u know ΐτ̅'s a sin to call a fellow 'fool?'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.