Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (28382 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Funy Prayer In Our Churches These Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Korrection(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Buddy dogg: She has to be in church at the hour, and condeming others for gossip in the church while she is here post stuff on nairaland!! Omg.... Diz Bleep up.......
she said I was not I am....olodo
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Buddydogg(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
adewasco2k:
Have you heard of morning mass? #Catholic
why asking dude.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Mintayo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way
7) Receiving of calls when the service is going on
If you have any please share yours
what you mentioned above are some of the things that will make some people miss heaven while some will miss their blessings and some their reward in heaven!
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Buddydogg(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Korrection: she said I was not I am....olodo
lol.
Than tell her to teach you na.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by trolling(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hosea 4:13 KJV
They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms(Christian churches) , because the shadow thereof is good(Mega Buildings) : therefore your "daughters"(natural and spiritual) shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit" "adultery" (natural and spiritual).
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by felifeli: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: I was in church and noticed that a lot of people where not paying attention and I noticed some odd things
1) Some pinging
2)Indecent dressing among ladies: I really thing ushers should do something about dis cause I saw a lot of cleavages dat wasn't meant for the church
3) Make up: the way some ladies make up and come to church as if its a beauty pageant even in pageants am sure gals don't dress like that
4) Gossiping: a lot of people use this precious time not to worship God but talk about other people in church mostly back benchers do this
5) Sagging: this is for the guys for real tho can't you just kip your trouser up just for an hour or two for God?
6) Love connection: during service you will see guys/ladies looking at demselves in a seductive way

The log in your own eyes : Have you gone to church to observe lack of manners and report on Nairaland? Face your God and not the congregation undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Mrsprof(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op don't let anything distract you in the presence of God..Church is like a hospital where u meet different people with different sicknesses that need help... Our help is only frm God. If u so care pray for them for a change of heart..

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by TheCity(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ OP, na wa for you oo. You're just seeking for attention and thank goodness you got the wrong one.
Are you the judge of the world? Why condemn? Bother your head with your problems. By the way, you don chop today?

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by claremont(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Which church was it?! I need to investigate these allegations by the OP. grin
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Pistolx(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
glizengem: Finz lyk w@ d op listed rarely happen in church dis days... If it happens in odas i dnt knw but it rarely happen in catholic churches
wu told u am a catholic it even hapens more dia
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
All these attention seeking skunk won't allow us rest for once with their nosy attitude. Why not go to church and serve your God and save us your observation. angry Na poverty they cause all this one. You can't find chimamanda or okonjo typing all this poo. Get better things to do with your life rather than poknosing. On the part of of the female, I smell jealousy within you. tongue
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by wundakind(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Red_Card: like me. I go to church because my sister won't let me stay back @home. So I just play with my phone

No worry ni... Angel micheal don dey target u since.... Na slap he wan borrow u chop next sunday grin grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
The christian race ain't easy.pray God gives us d grace
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by satellitedaisy: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
oyin01: Ode, is that what you go to church to do? The church is not for perfect people, the church is for perfecting people. Dont judge if your blood can't wash people's sin away. You for just stay your house dey watch sound city.

Badt mouth!

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Iniwhyt: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Red_Card: like me. I go to church because my sister won't let me stay back @home. So I just play with my phone
may God save ur soul b4 u realise ur mistake in Hell & trust me by den.til b 2 l8
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lil chilz: everytime i qo to church i wount jot what exatcly what pastor is preachinq..i jot down his enqlish and grammer mistakes...God forqive us all.....

Peace#

so u go where a semi - literate is heading you. i wonda what will come out of it
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by kaybyte: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
what the op has said is rightly correct especialy in christ emmb...sy.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by topsco(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
All well said, may God save us from this end time tinz...
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by deeyor(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
A woman called me this morning at work to complain she didn't get bonus and was whispering. I asked her to speak and she said she's in church.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by shindarayo(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
1) Some pinging
if dre is a church wre dre is lack of discipline it is mainly d fault of d heads of dat church vice versa.am talkn frm xperience.and tk note dat anychurch u c members trooping in numbers dres high level of indiscipline in dat church.I hapen to attend a celestial church,my church is rated one of d most disciplined in our province.dis is because,our mother celestial is one hell of a disciplinarian.u can't cm to church and ur fone wld ring,u can't just go ouut while d sermon is goin on,as a lady ur sutana must not be transparent and ull be allowed in.our shepherd mks sure dre s strict adhherance to d doctrines of ccc.d worst ull do is not to cm to church if u can't adhere.but wen u visit sm celestials,ull c high level of indiscipline,no moral attitudes,here ull c a large no of members coming to church,d leaders can't talk because of fear of losing members,but like my sHepherd wld say,if it is rem just me and my family I wld serve d lord.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by geeworld1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fabulousuzo: ur so on point

Wats so on point here nw, c'mon r U̶̲̥̅̊ in this present generation....all this things still go on in churches, can I hav a witness pls
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Ozymog: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
I hav read most of our comment but could not help but laff. @M_Steph, I understand Ur plight it is not far from skysraper's observation. @Skyscraper, U hav a point nd I agree with U. @djeezy, I think U make sense, U opinon is not false. @ tee-gurlee, very true. @Fabulousuzo, it is a lady dat raised this topic. @Tuntheycrt, true and amen. @Oyin01, d church is not for perfect people but we are not to remain imperfect. @Damojo, hahahahahahah U are forgiven. Now I am not acting as a judge to justify OP but sometimes U donot intend to observe but they happen around and near U. A friend was complianing some days back how he stood up to pray as Pastor ask d cogregation to nd a sister bent to drop her bible on her sit and most of boobs came out. I know a sister in church who wears short gowns that if she bends........ Or is it sister who wear high heels and work like robot and on top wear short gowns. Time come when we need to grow nd not dress like those outside the church. I get pissed with person who ping, I will be cool if it was eBible but no it is pinging not once not twice not trice, @Ms_Steph even the Ushers are giulty of dome of these how will they stop others. Other times people just want to be storbon. Except U sit in the front amongs the 1st 2 rows U won't C all this or the chruch is very few say forty members then U may not C these thing. Some person out of frustration hav open churches that God call them. For me I go to church cos I want to meet with God, not because of who is the head. I hope I ab not writing a book. It is well!
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by jayne8585yahoo(f): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
holly-pagan:
for give me God ,i got to church i watch beautiful gals and their dressing also i watch how they package their two banana,
. Girls don't have banana,it's guys stuff tongue
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Chimex09: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
hahahahhahahahaha, Naija students how market indeed
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Afarozy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dont yhu know that many people are in the church but standing at the gate of hell
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by AdeniyiA(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
1) Some pinging
... and instead of receiving your blessings from God, u were busy watching n compiling these shortcomings? oya tell me the topic of today's sermon.
btw, did u bring all these to the pastor's attention?
as wrong as all u've stated are, the blame still goes to the pastors in charge who because they want high population can not rebuke n counsel them in love. and in the end, u see the pastor falling into the Sin of fornication and adultery.
igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, okere la ti n wo, (prevention is better than cure)

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
And hw can this stop Jesus Christ from his second coming? Person when they my ass,anoda person dey look ur own. So leave baba God when he come he go know people when dey serve am well. Am on against fake pastors,because they are deceiving innocent people.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
I know not of these happening .Ωђεяε I worship. Aside kids being kids which of course is managed by the Church Wardens.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by Moxie4lyf(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
anthoniosp: omg.... am so so blushing...ehm ehm... thank God for waking me up on dis good day... yesss... my fans i see una... my friend dr abs ... no worry ur guy dey hia... my gelfriend joy .. i see you jareee... thank you moderator for uplifting the ban imposed on me dis morning.. thank you alll... eheen alll marist students and ex marist students... add me up on facebook amejiv.. on twitter anthoniosix...theb females u can whats app me 08128973503 ...so thank yoh all .. i have made 1st to comment after two weeks of practise...thank you..
#okada how much to banana island?#
this got me laffing....soo funny
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by gretafutor: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote
author=Preceedo]Are you posting this while the church service is on?
Coz checking the time, you should be in church by now. You condemn
others of gossiping while you too are here gossipping, talking about
others at their back. Have you ever called any and advice?[/quote]

Beautiful question my dear.ask her
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by lif2uz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=Lordlexyy] Stop lying just to gain attention. Atleast, none of these happen in my church. Stop generalizing. Even if it is true, how do you know you what happen behind you except offcourse you are girraffin.
She knew what waz happening because she is an usher, so she monitor the whole members.
Re: Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days by fishmakas: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
cool som go to look for husband, while som wife d rest na dem sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.