Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. (4694 Views)

7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Symphony007: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
NAME: NIKOLAI LUKASHENKO
POSITION: PROSPECTIVE PRESIDENT OF BELARUS.
There are but a few dictators in the world and only one on the continent of europe and nikolai lukashenko is in training to assume that position. Nikolai is the son of alexander lukashenko, the president of belarus. Nikolai is the last child of the dictator, he was born out of wedlock as his father had him with his personal doctor. Alexander lukashenko has two other kids from his legal wife but nickolia has proven to be his favourite and he is currently in training to be the next commander in chief of belarus.

The boy is just 7 years old but has access to his farmily billions of dollars fortune. He has an impecable security detail and he is home schooled. At the age of 5, he learnt how to use a gun and he was presented with a golden pistol from his father. Which he carries around incase of a would be assasin. He is second in command to his father and attends all government and military meetings. All senoir generals are expected to salute him: he accompanies his father to major overseas trips and have met with some of the biggest world leaders. At only 7 nikolai has proven to be as ruthless as his father and might suceed him pretty soon as there are chatter of the dictator having a terminal illness.

PICS:
nikolia in army camouflage during a belarus military parade day( note his guns strapped to his waist).

Nickolia and his father meeting with hugo chavez in caracas.

Russian president, dimitry medvedev admires nikolia's golden gun.

Nikolia with his father recieving salutes as second in commande at belarus independence day military parade.

Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lol
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by bigtt76(f): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oya naaa! Sharp contrast to GEJ 'biggie smalls' hehehehe

1 Like

Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Symphony007: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nikolia and his father, meeting with pope benedict at the vatican.

Nikolia with his gun at his waist with his suit covering it.

Nikolia pays homage at the casket of his good friends and uncle figure, hugo chavez, his father and the iranian president joins him.

Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by genali(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
How i wish abacha is live. something like this could have happen
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by ACM10: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
How this despot managed to hold on to power in Europe in this era is a mystery to me.
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Symphony007: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
ACM10: How this despot managed to hold on to power in Europe in this era is a mystery to me.
easy, ally yourself with the russians.
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Tuntheycr7: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hymmm
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baddest boy liveth
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2013

Now this is a certified baddest boy. Not all those self-acclaimed noise makers. The kid looks adorable. Looks like his fate has already been decided.
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by kunlesehan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
small but mighty
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by horpe132(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Me2 i started hunting with my father @d age of 5.........I started killing bears @d age of Six..........................

Its just d@ am noh d proud type******always humble buh u don't wona test me****gringringrin
I also hold meetings with d spirits.......****if u doubt me ask my "MYND".....................44
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by eagleeye2: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
horpe132: Me2 i started hunting with my father @d age of 5.........I started killing bear @d age of Six..........................

Its just d@ am noh d proud type******always humble buh u don't wona test me****gringringrin
I also hold meetings with d spirits
I understand. Plz dream on.
Re: The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. by Sepp360(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
genali: How i wish abacha is live. something like this could have happen
unfortunately; abacha is not "live"... Abacha is replay!...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Impending Betrayal Of Muhammadu Buhari / Seun, This Is How To Fight Tribalism On Nairaland / OPINION: Why Buhari Is Right In Asking The World Bank To Focus On The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.