Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (11193 Views)

Which Of The Sexes Are Mostly Deluded In There Thinking? / Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

why the angry smiley na? undecided
you're breaking my hat o cry
dnt get angry just becauz the truth hurts tongue
you are still speaking in parabla abi?
God punish that ya inferior mouth, grin, (mature proverb)
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
ib, whats ur wahala naa, i meant i wasnt refering to you, and how are u?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

you are still speaking in parabla abi?
God punish that ya inferior mouth, grin, (mature proverb)
Ok, let's just agree that women are superior wink
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
y don't u people stop arguing and admit to the fact that women r superior

if u think im lying ask EVE cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by TheSly: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight!
*Sighs*Congratulation.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Ok, let's just agree that women are superior wink

okay, i agree, superior to ants.

jek_kad:

y don't u people stop arguing and admit to the fact that women r superior

if u think im lying ask EVE cool

what was God judgement after adam traded his place like your BF is doing now.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
I am the EVE's messenger, and she told me to tell y'all that women are superior!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

well, you said it. Men are ants! grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

ib, whats your wahala naa, i meant i wasnt refering to you, and how are u?
wahala kini? mo wa po ese, iwo nko
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

what was God judgement after adam traded his place like your BF is doing now.

emmmm smooooth i would like it if u do not bring my love life into all these your childish games,thanks
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
women r superior no doubt,check it out, d way one woman (delilah) finished THE GREAT SAMSON IN THE BIBLE cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

women r superior no doubt,check it out, d way one woman (delilah) finished THE GREAT SAMSON IN THE BIBLE cool
dnt forget Solomon too grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

dnt forget Solomon too grin

abi is it david dat killed a man just because of a woman wink
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

emmmm smooooth i would like it if u do not bring my love life into all these your childish games,thanks
ok,sorry, but surprising that you resent the fact that you BF is liken to adam, when you jumped in here saying women are superior, and made reference to adam. undecided, and you need to apologise too o, i aint no baby, just having fun.

hey mess, i meant real ants,
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
pahahaha, nobody is superior to anybody o, eqaulity is the key  cool wink
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

ok,sorry, but surprising that you resent the fact that you BF is liken to adam, when you jumped in here saying women are superior, and made reference to adam. undecided, and you need to apologise too o, i aint no baby, just having fun.

then wats d use of d sorry ,since u r still dragging my love life into dis mess

if u call dat fun ,then im sorry u have a diff definition of d word fun,anyways na u know
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
how bout bobby brown and whitney, dont be biased, men too have been superior.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

how bout bobby brown and whitney, don't be biased, men too have been superior.
superior in what way, explain please

superior ko roflmao
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ post something I came across

Man and woman represent two forms of divine energy; they are the male and female elements of a single soul.

God is neither masculine nor feminine, but has two forms of emanation: the masculine form, which is more aggressive, and the feminine form, which is more subtle. For a human being to lead a total life, he or she must have both forms of energy: the power of strength and the power of subtlety; the power of giving and the power of receiving. Ideally, these energies are merged seamlessly.

Men are physically stronger. By nature, they are usually more aggressive and externally oriented. In contrast, a woman usually embodies the ideal of inner dignity. Some people confuse such subtlety with weakness; in truth, it is stronger than the most aggressive physical force imaginable. True human dignity does not shout; it is a strong, steady voice that speaks from within. The nature of a woman, while subtle, is not weak. And the nature of a man, while aggressive, is not brutish. For man and woman to be complete, they must each possess both energies.

The answer is not for men and women to try to be alike. All men and women must be themselves, realizing that God has given each of us unique abilities with which to pursue our goals, and that our primary responsibility is to take full advantage of those abilities.

Men and women must realize their respective equal roles and strive to complement each other in their shared struggle to improve life. In order to correct the abuse of male dominance, men must concentrate on using their dominant qualities for the good. They must use their strength to protect and preserve the feminine character, helping women realize their true potential in revealing  G-dliness, which the world so desperately needs today.

Learn about what it means to be a man or a woman, about masculine and feminine energy. Learn to live up to your potential, to balance these energies to lead a productive and meaningful life -- a Godly life. And finally, learn to appreciate and respect your male or female counterpart.

NICE  cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
ibkaye:

superior in what way, explain please

superior ko roflmao
ib, how come it was easy to understand, solomon, samson and co. but not this one, undecided. bias
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

ib, how come it was easy to understand, solomon, samson and co. but not this one, undecided. bias
solomon ati ta ni? i did not see anything like that
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
thot u did, read up, mess and jekad, mention solomonand delilah, and solomon too,
j, you still havent apologised, stop blowing your ego, it takes alot of strength to apologise,anyway you are a WOMAN.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

thot u did, read up, mess and jekad, mention solomonand delilah, and solomon too,
j, you still havent apologised, stop blowing your ego, it takes alot of strength to apologise,anyway you are a WOMAN.
what's that supposed to mean? lipsrsealed
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

apologise for wat? undecided i dont owe u any apology,so let me be dear
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

@smoooooth
so what are men suppose to be? fake ant? shocked sad embarassed
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by ziga: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
@poster
I agree with you completely on this issue.

I interpreted your point of view like this, Corect me if i'm wrong.
Comparing man and woman is like comparing an orange to an apple. They are both fruits which makes them similar, but they do not even have the same taste.

1 orange cant equal 1 apple because they are different units. just like comparing 1 kg to 1 cm.

Despite the differences between our sexes, we should compement each other and are not necessarily inferior to one another because we are clearly different.

But like you said feminism these days doesnt focus on accepting the differnces. Therefore many women try to compete against men eventually changing themselves into men so that they can be on comparative units.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
ziga:

@poster
I agree with you completely on this issue.

I interpreted your point of view like this, Corect me if i'm wrong.
Comparing man and woman is like comparing an orange to an apple. They are both fruits which makes them similar, but they do not even have the same taste.

1 orange can't equal 1 apple because they are different units. just like comparing 1 kg to 1 cm.

Despite the differences between our sexes, we should compement each other and are not necessarily inferior to one another because we are clearly different.

But like you said feminism these days doesnt focus on accepting the differnces. Therefore many women try to compete against men eventually changing themselves into men so that they can be on comparative units.

Good you understood my point! Kudos!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Dakore(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
men and women aren't the same exactly. duh
but they are entitled to equal rights.
that's what equality of the sexes is all about -equal rights.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by debosky(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
Dakore:

equal rights my foot - the right to pee standing up nko? grin grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by TOH(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
Dakore:

Equal Right for what?

After reading the responses of the "Can You Steal From Your Spouse' thread, Naija women dont deserve shit. They should continue to be treated like prized monkeys.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Dakore(f): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

grin.
women have the right to pee standing up, if they choose to. lol. it will be very inconvenient but hey, you can! no one can hang you for it.
same goes for men. they have every right to try peeing while sitting down. no one will arrest you for it either.

equal rights for both sexes!!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

Shut up jare, you didn't even read the first post!! tongue

TOH:

Equal Right for what?

After reading the responses of the "Can You Steal From Your Spouse' thread, Naija women don't deserve shit. They should continue to be treated like prized monkeys.

They do. In fact make them dey suffer for there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Cartoons / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.