Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (31097 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Coldfaya(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
It has saddened me that people have turned this into funnies. I am 20years of age and he is 21. We have been dating for 8 months. We used to catch fun at the dam and sometimes we would catch fish that we would sell to make more money for our outings. Sometimes we would steal food items like cassava and groundnuts from nearby farms, sell them and use the money for our enjoyments. Now we dont do anything any more. If i say this, he says the car that. If i say that, he says my father and the car this. Honestly i feel he has deserted me. He no longer wants to go to the dam and farms, its like he doesnt value the sacrifices we made to keep our relationship happy and steady.

Choaks and faints.......ayaf dyed.....lmfao

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by 30ammy(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2013
grin
Cold faya: Laff wan end me oooo. Kai wat a good way to start d week. Choi runs out laffing and holding Tommy.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by bakynes(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Am sure this car is probably ur bf's dad first car and he is freaked abt them having a car now and sees it as a great achievement. @ ur age u guys still go abt stealing farm produce for enjoyment and meeting @ the Dam, u guys definitely live in a remote part of the country so is normal for ur bf to be freaked abt a car that much. Give him time when he gets over the idea of a car being a great achievement he will have ur time again. Mods front page abeg make pple laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Slyder(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2013
For the OP mind now, she's talking SENSE while you ppl are here laughing, mocking, pepper souping, big stouting and mocking. *coyedfrompatrickobahiagbon*

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Situation: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Buaaahh!! *choking* say wetin..yu no even dey compete with yur fellow boobs-bearer..buh biko con here na high school una dey?
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by 2old4that(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very soon he will tie rope to the car on his waist to sleep.

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ecolime(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2013
Lord have mercy! This is the funniest topic i have ever read on nairaland. I'm sure the op is still a kid or just creatively formed this up. I can't just stop laughing. This topic is fit for the jokes section.

Mods, abeg help us move am to frontpage. Nigerians need laughter pills like this topic.

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by wasak(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2013
ecolime: Lord have mercy! This is the funniest topic i have ever read on nairaland. I'm sure the op is still a kid or just creatively formed this up. I can't just stop laughing. This topic is fit for the jokes section.

Mods, abeg help us move am to frontpage. Nigerians need laughter pills like this topic.
seconded!!!! Nigerians really need this piece of comedy

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by tuak(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2013
┌t┐┌h┐┌i┐┌s┐┌ ┐┌i┐┌s┐┌ ┐┌v┐┌e┐┌r┐┌y┐┌ ┐┌f┐┌u┐┌n┐┌n┐┌y.LOL
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by sexymoma(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Tell ya fada to buy his own car now... why beefing grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Op thank you for making me to laugh. Don't take it too hard on yourself
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Situation: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
sexymoma: Tell ya fada to buy his own car now... why beefing grin
Buaaah!! Laff wan end me oo, i hope say my kidney never boil..na die una dey
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
He must be a poor boy.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Dospix(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Una no go kill person...God pass una. This post simply got me cracking. I am guessing that is actually what the op hoped to achieve when she opened this thread. This will make for a great comedy sitcom. A very sarcastic post i am must say.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Lordave: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please
Joke of the century. Lol.
I'd like to meet that guy and even see the pictures he uploaded with his father's car, or do you have any op? Help me upload some for laughing's sake. LWKMD
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by free2ryhme: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:

aint it obvious that you are in a relationship with an immature...

abi you get wetin u sef they find wey you no wan free the guy after u witnessed the sudden change
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Odunharry(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
ponti93: Se wetin ASUU strike dey course crySe wetin ASUU strike dey course
d strike dn do u strong thing sotey to write cause na course u dy write

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by juliebest(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can't stop laughing at this post. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chei Op grin grin grin grin grin grin boyfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin car grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by repogirl(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh my lord.......laughing sooooo hard......can't seem to stop.....

Op, sooner or later he'll get over his car crush.........
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by stagger: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hahaha! Abeg which bridge be that wey una dey meet?
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by logica(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Don't worry...I can come wait at the usual bridge. Just give the name: Oshodi/Obalende/Ojuelegba. Also remember to mention the color of your jeans or if you are one of those girls that sag, the color of your panties...or if you don't wear panties, the color of your...
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
i can see that you are a very young girl,my advice is that you focus on better things and leave the issue of boyfriend for now.get a life and be useful to yourself.he has found something more that he treasures why not get urs.

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Decryptor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
@OP, i'm so sorry to say this but your boyfriend is suffering from an abnormal condition called "Mechanophilia"...(Google it).

REMEDY: The condition is incurable so i'd suggest that next time you call him on phone, pretend as if you are a car by saying, "Vroooooom! Vroooooommmm! Vrooooooommmmmmmm!" repeatedly. Also change your facebook and 2go profile pics from urs to pictures of "HOT Cars" such as RR Sports, Ferrari, or even Honda Bulldog". Trust me, after doing this, you'll get him back.

And oh...before i forget, during intimacy with him, don't moan the usual "Ohhh, uuuughhh, arrssssshhhh" just be like "vrooooooommmmmmmmmmm, vrooooooooommmmmmmm, honkkkkk honkkkkkkkkk!"

May God forgive me...see advice undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Vetsurgeon: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Understand that the new car has now created new responsibilities for him. Its nt his fault. He wil adapt
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by bugsy80(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
i have had a good laugh today. but you are very lucky ooo, its not even his car and he is showing you, learn from this cos when he buys a car he will defo delete your number.

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by macof(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
the guy is in love with the car grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by idrezee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
It has saddened me that people have turned this into funnies. I am 20years of age and he is 21. We have been dating for 8 months. We used to catch fun at the dam and sometimes we would catch fish that we would sell to make more money for our outings. Sometimes we would steal food items like cassava and groundnuts from nearby farms, sell them and use the money for our enjoyments. Now we dont do anything any more. If i say this, he says the car that. If i say that, he says my father and the car this. Honestly i feel he has deserted me. He no longer wants to go to the dam and farms, its like he doesnt value the sacrifices we made to keep our relationship happy and steady.
seriously I feel like crying, xo xo touched, such innocent and wild luv, fun and watevr u wish 2 call it. U must b from d north and it seems ur bf tinks he's upgraded a bit (no tym 4 shaggi.ng in d farm again)............wow! Dam/farm luv, chai! I envy u too, I mean why aint I in a rural setting?

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by bluuu: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
this is funny sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.@ op, call ur bf, talk things with him about how u feel. if he does nt change, move on with your life
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Lordave: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: English Please!!!!!!! angry
I hate when people type in abbreviations and to know that people that indulge in such douchebaggery are seldom illiterates makes me wanna...
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by pri3stess(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
OMG so this trash actually made FP?
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk:

shocked shocked Wetin bring ASUU come this thread now...? which kind mentality be this one with 9ijirian students..? undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Mungo park...

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hehehehehehehe. . .God punish poverty!grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.