Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Crossroads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crossroads (702 Views)

Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? / At A Relationship Crossroads: Should I Stay Or Leave? / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossroads by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
A friend has been dating this guy for a while now,months actually,they've had few misundertandings,recently she had an accident while on a bike,called him and he promised calling bAck after she told him,he called hours later to ask where she was,after telling him he said he just got home and will call later,then it started raining,she was thinking of how to get home after the leg was treated and thot of calling him but decided against it,on the average she sees like 20missed calls from him but on this day she saw just 2 after getting home in the rain,she wAs angry and voiced out her pain just for her to hear him say sorry I was busy. He claims 2 love her but is never there when she needs him And its always sorry,he thinks only about himself in all situations,what should she do? Uptil now he hasn't asked how she managed to get herself treated ,this is the 2nd of such
Re: Crossroads by skyscraperTM(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2013
she had a minor bike accident and the first thinq she thouqht was to call the quy. to come do what?! settle the bills. for all she doesn`t know, the quy was probably busy.
Re: Crossroads by pasqal09: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2013
on the
average she sees like 20missed calls from
him but on this day she saw just 2 after
getting home in the rain

Ur friend is just looking for problem, she's wants the guy to do what? just because she had a minor accident?
Re: Crossroads by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2013
If I was the girl in question I would be hella pissed too, why didn't she just call any of her friends to give her a ride back home or do whatever she needed?

He didn't even offer to do sh1t, he better have a darn good reason for his attitude!
I can't even lie, that would be the last time I would call him when sh1t happens or even to pick a pin from the floor for me.
Busy my a*ss!
Re: Crossroads by pasqal09: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2013
The accident was a minor one. And if he was really busy, then he is not wrong
Re: Crossroads by Tinkybabe(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2013
His excuse might be tenable but he has to give more details-what he was busy doing etc.
I say this because it's quite unlike him(like you said in your post-calls 20 times a day)so she should calm down and talk to him about it.

Her anger too is justifiable,I would be too were I in her shoes.It's actually impulsive.
Re: Crossroads by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2013
She actually dislocated her knee and her anger is him not even bothering to show up at all,he has been pestering her for a child,if married eventually would he keep been busy,I rightly mentioned he called to tell her he was home for the day on the accident day,and only said sorry I was busy 2 days later
Re: Crossroads by guiltypleasure(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2013
pasqal09:

Ur friend is just looking for problem, she's wants the guy to do what? just because she had a minor accident?

Have u ever heard of the word care,c'mon if such happened to your sis and u not close and u know she is dating,someone should be there for her
Re: Crossroads by bluuu: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
she had a minor bike accident and the first thinq she thouqht was to call the quy. to come do what?! settle the bills. for all she doesn`t know, the quy was probably busy.
pasqal09:

A simple act of care from someone(esp from who u love) goes a long way in healing any pain.
Re: Crossroads by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
bluuu:

A simple act of care from someone(esp from who u love) goes a long way in healing any pain.

Thank you.
Re: Crossroads by vivianc(f): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Some guys are that way, they claim to love you but they are never there when you need them. Even if he doesn't foot the bills, his presence and a little act of love are more than enough!

Women most times don't just need your money! We need you!

I say get a strong long broom and sweep his azz outta your life.

Nonsense!
Re: Crossroads by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Busy men have no time for such. If it ain't serious, why should I leave what I am doing and rush to the hospital? What was she doing on a bike in the first place? Did she get wounded because she was attending to an errand on my behalf? What happened to her relatives and friends? Tell your friend to forget about it joor. Make are understand that there is a difference btw a husband and a boyfriend and a father. They all have different roles in a woman's life. Do not expect a boyfriend to perform the function of a husband.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Men Keep ( From A Man's Point Of View) / Have You Ever Wondered What Kind Of Women Real Men Fall In Love With? / Marry Who You Are In Love With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.