Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? (1220 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Mindependent(f): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Ok here we go,

I am going to open up about some aspects of my life, some quite shocking, some amusing maybe but please dont judge me grin I am totally confused when it comes to relationships in my life as I have dated about 23 guys so far and counting and Ive had flings with a couple of women but never anything serious.

Right now, I am in a serious relationship with a hausa man,he is 33 and I am ibo, somewhere in my tweenies tongue. He really loves me with his all and I used to feel the same way too up on till about a week ago when my ex stepped back into my life, a white man undecided. I have been having sexual contact with this man almost everyday but i think my fiance is unaware but suspicious.

To add to the mix, I have a very wild female friend, and by wild, I mean she has no issues with male and female sexual relationships. She has a couple of boyfriends, nothing serious though and she really wants me in that kinda way, yes wink. Dont get me wrong, I feel the same for her too but I dont know what to do with my life. Danjuma, my husband to be, Sam, my ex lover who knows how to treat me right and spoil me grin and now Cynthia, my secret desire that loads me up with aphroD.

HELP ME, I dont know what to do embarassed cry
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Mindependent(f): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
modelmike7:
Interesting.

Is that all you have to say cry
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Sexxkillz: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kill yourself.
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Mindependent(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Kill yourself.

Sometimes when you have nothing constructive to say, its best to stay silent undecided
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by icym241: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
i tire
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Sexxkillz: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

Sometimes when you have nothing constructive to say, its best to stay silent undecided
Your opening post is best described as hogwash. Like I said earlier(if you missed it), kill. . . Your. . . Self.
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Mindependent(f): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Your opening post is best described as hogwash. Like I said earlier(if you missed it), kill. . . Your. . . Self.

You first nigga wink
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by kurupt1: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Are u a dog?ur pvssy no dey pain u?
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Mindependent(f): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
kurupt1:
Are u a dog?ur pvssy no dey pain u?

Hisssss, please where are the sensible, matured nlanders
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by kimnicki(f): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2016
buhari and osinbanjo sef
Re: Story Of My Life, Crossroads. Danjuma, Sam Or Cynthia??? by Mindependent(f): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
kimnicki:
buhari and osinbanjo sef

I dont understand you dear?

(1) (Reply)

Change Or Forget About Me!!! / Why Do Women Do This? / Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.