Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32642 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
YES
peppy luv: D kedike girl?

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by spicegal: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=nickz] yeah u ar rite
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if some people cannot read simple english!!!the op asked which song or music video pisses you off and some people are busy mentioning the artiste that pisses them off
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
shanks ghetto remix vewi dumb track. .. who puts davido (son of a billionaire) on a song dats meant 2 b bout d hard lyf?? nd his singing was awful.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by manuelzz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
shachris03: all Dbanj songs after he left MoHits are wack.

Really? I guess he did the "top of the world" song while he was in mavins record....mtcheew sad
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
kenedy175: wreking ball - miley cyrus. I just dnt get it

Miley is not a Nigerian o, she's jst a retarded and confused illuminati puppet.
I hate any song from Olamide, he is just a hood, razz ghetto rat. Then i hate any sond from bracket, those guys should just give up. K switch should just go and open a bar, i hate his songs. Terry G needs T.B. Joshua's deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by badmrkt(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigerian mu"sick! Nahhhh....
if i wana get inspired i'd listen to....2pac
if i wana be a gangster....dmx
if i wana have a gudnght rest...enya/yani.
#listening to enya "if only" rght now#
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by badmrkt(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigerian mu"sick! Nahhhh....
if i wana get inspired i'd listen to....2pac
if i wana be a gangster....dmx
if i wana have a gudnght rest...enya/yani.
#listening to enya "if only" rght now# embarassed
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by oobim(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ok..people still watch 9ja and American music videos this much? una dey try o! Audio for me mostly cos I don't wana see d rubbish they display in their videos.
There's this new video of Kanye, where he jumps like a lion in d dark.That video is so fvckin demonic.I change Chanel once it comes up.

Our gospel artists should stop shooting videos yo. Their videos are so s%&!.Concentrate on making spiritfilled songs, please.

I still think South Africans make better songs and videos in Africa.
MIcasa, AKA, Mafikulazu, Donald, Blackcoffe, etc.I am a big fan of SA music., So African.!

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any song wey dem no pronounce 'ABOKI' dey tickle ma elmo........ Ehm i mean it fvckz me through ma navel
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
mayten30: Sometimes I wonder if some people cannot read simple english!!!the op asked which song or music video pisses you off and some people are busy mentioning the artiste that pisses them off
the type of music they put out says a whole lot about them. This is beyond reading english young man. Some day these mofoz are gonna have to explain their lyrics to their children. Dont front like you don't know whats going on.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu Shakiye shekitu......... Flavour

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
groovie: it has to be dammy krane.
dat guy songs dey vex me nor be small.
ebami wa omo meji let us dance.....
wat d flying fukc is dat?
ligaligali ooo dammy krane nto ba wu yin ni ke so
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by patrkq(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
kcee realeased limpopo nd it was a hit.... Iyanya toht 'why dont i release ma own version' nd d nxt tin we hear is jombolo.... Wtf is jombolo for hades sake

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by gal10(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
MAY D's Many Many things- trying django unchained wasn't funny for me. Flavour and his Ukwu songs/videos- he's too vulgar though i love adanma. Timaya's dembaa......, very annoying and all d sexy ladies-----. dbanj's don't tell me nonsense: d whole concept and lyrics was annoying though top of the world earned my respect! Iyanya's recent songs from kukere-ur waist.... d guy is just a joker for me! and to think he is a product of project fame. finally tiwa savage-ife wa gbonna,love me love me- she lacks lyrics and d real voice, her face is still selling for her sha. ehnm omawunmi's "u fit craze o, u no fit handle me, make we relate ooo" very annoying coming from her. even personally/alingo, azonto, caro, gobe, rihannnaa by orezi ( i felt like slapping him, and to think he spent 7M), shole shole by sean tizzle mtchew smh for the future of our music in naija. unfortunately most of us still aid/ promote their stupidity and profanity with constant viewing and patronage!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by youngmonie: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls wth is PERSONALLY!!...HAS ANYONE REALLY LISTENED TO THAT GIBRRISH?.....
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Krisddon: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dr. Arewa:
Very easy...normal nigerian pop...meaningless lyrics,just beats...girls bein told to shake what they'v got lyk dia dogz,sumone callin himself badoo wen he shud b teachn the young ones gud thingz,one askin d poor girl dat watz her flavour make she carry orange cum,anoda one talk say personally he go do d girl make she no tel ha daddy...useless lyf!..smh for dia fans!
my dear, u said the truth though but it's better than the inconsequential bombings and killing dozens of innocent soulz on daily basis.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by daclint(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
okay, first of all, i no like olamide.
I hate all nigerian artist except (mode 9ne, phyno,dagrin,rugged man. Others can go to hell
Some of their beats dey sound like wetin dem use plates and spoon do.

Mehn anything from young jeezy,the game,dre and snoop,3 six mafia and jayz am in love with it.

Naija beats are useless
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by PuffyT1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
i hate seeing that french montana of a guy...assin(especially the freak video with nicki...phucking hate the ending when miss minaj 'barked' Montana!)....n for naija this list is friggin endless...
Omawunmi ft flavour...bottom belle (cant stand it)..
D'banj finally video(matt max where art thou)...sesan blew this one peeps
and this girl shouting irawo irawo allover the place(i think miss keri shld see the song's video for real)mr peter dey do copy copy o
Itz their hustle anywayz...lemme jus leave it like that

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Muah muah by bracket
;my mama tell me say make i dey do you muah muah i was like wat d sinzu is dis asssssssshole singing

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Vetsurgeon: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tonto Dikeh's.... Bull shit.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by amjf(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
For me its wizkids azonto "VIDEO" it doesn't match with the song.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
play i some reggae music

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by waxdude: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
tonte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPP3tQpp6vA

Watch that
*falls from iroko tree* LMAOOOOOOOO.....so dis is d so called vic o? angry LWTMB
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by ellee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
caro she dey use all her mouth she dey draw lyk lollipop crywdf dos he tink he's singing stupid song... N is terry g a musician

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by johnwizey: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wanbolombolo( i swear i feel lyk shootin burna boy)
Touching body( d song is cool but dat idiot arafat spoilt d song)

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
laka dis laka dat skelewu skelewu;skelelelelelelelelwu wat a useless song

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by fijiano202(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Terry g-chop chicken and die,d banj-dont tell me nonsense 9ice new track, all songs been played on Ltv and galaxy tv

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by destino24(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Classical music rocks!!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Krisddon: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
i swear, it's not because i want to counter this, World Health Organisation (WHO)has warned that if you want to live long & avoid heart attack, then you must avoid Yoruba music. U knw those ones that sound like AaAHhhrr! With very annoying drum beat and horror voice as if the singer is quarelling with someone.

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by fijiano202(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: shanks ghetto remix vewi dumb track. .. who puts davido (son of a billionaire) on a song dats meant 2 b bout d hard lyf?? nd his singing was awful.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by ellee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Can someone te d banj to stop singing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Download Mp3: Dj Khaled – Popstar Ft. Drake, Starring Justin Bieber [video] / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.