Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32622 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Okaka27(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
all of wizkid songs...
dat guy will never grow up
He continues saying d same thing in every song-(baby follow me,....no time...,whine am....etc)
at least say something else
see Justin Beiber wey he old pass.
#SMH

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
daclint: okay, first of all, i no like olamide.
I hate all nigerian artist except (mode 9ne, phyno,dagrin,rugged man. Others can go to hell
Some of their beats dey sound like wetin dem use plates and spoon do.

Mehn anything from young jeezy,the game,dre and snoop,3 six mafia and jayz am in love with it.

Naija beats are useless

well said....but the producers are working real hard tho'
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by adsonstone: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Infact, all nigerian songs that were released from 2011 till date. The nigerian music industry is dead (sorry to say).

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by narmani: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

While 'they' are collectively pissing you off..they are pissing 'on' some people's bank account...

well, they sey if someone was having his bath and some mad dude came by and took his clothes, and the dude starts chasing the mad man, who do you think will be termed mad?
In other words, those pissing into their accounts for junk are the real hobboes.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by vcvibes(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
keep on banging ur head and they will keep on selling. Igbo hater

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tellwisdom: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
rahazaqa: ouch!! See dis igbo guy Hating!!! U wan swear say u no ave wizkid 's track on ur fone!!

You are a kid. Say whatever you like.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Anuoluwap(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
D'banj & Davido not making sense anymore. Only noise I hear from their music. Just wack. I can't buy their album for N50 ......putuputu......eni to ba se rederede eni to ba se radarada eyin boys e gba o ju e, e gba o ju e ....abeg wey d sense in dat
Awon temi gbede mo ti bo sinu gobe.....omo si gobe..... I call it #actionZero

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by narmani: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ghadafy: "take banana" very useless song and ALL VIC O songs

lol!! Vico na my man o...singing with im own swag, no send anybody...that's guts.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
dr sid.....goody bag
davido....skelewu
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sugahylz: Any song by Duncan Mighty pisses the bleep outta me!!
Kk atleast just one of his old songs makes sense to me tho and that is AKONUCHE....the rest lipsrsealed

Have you listened to at least Obianuju? I am sure you will change your mind after listening to it. I even wanted to date one Uju girl just because of the song grin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Chaleeee: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Take it outside, basket
Take it inside, koroba
Them be feeling us
And them dey. Famz us to be with us
Alowo alenu ademoyana
Anjaye ori wa ko de kanyan o
See the money now
The way we don dey count this money now

.....Awon ti won ma twerk lori youtube....
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by narmani: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Donmichaelz: ligaligali ooo dammy krane nto ba wu yin ni ke so

dummy crane!! Mscheww

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by FILEBE(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sorry Op that i'm not answering ur question o. Just gota say this: Mafizikolo's song and video,Khona is what music should be. Every part of the video inteprets something. The horse, the background, the dance steps et al. You must agree with me that South Africans make better song Videos than Us here. I would watch and listen to the song anytime anyday over P square's personaly. #no hating o

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Majority of Nigerian music: from the brainless lyrics of D'banj to all those annoying Igbo gospel songs with their recycled dreary melodies, shrill voices and total lack of imagination. The majority of modern day hip-hop that is all about showing off your Bentleys or Cadillac while spraying money, showing off your blings and dancing in the midst of a dozen semi-nude girls and their empty rhymes that are all about their "flow" and no substance whatsoever in the message. The majority of modern day RnB where half-baked talents like Rihanna who can;t carry a decent note without studio synthesizers and auto-tune - not to mention the fact they can't write or compose songs to save their lives - have become mega stars. The modern music industry is a bit of a joke.

I've learned to stick to my jazz, rock, blues, soul, new age and classical music with most of my great songs coming from eras preceeding the 90's - before I was even born.

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by NaijaChild: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bapvicslink: Any music from Terry G gives me migrane angryAny music from Terry G gives me migrane

LOL!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Andyblaze: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
ASAP ROCKY, ASAP FERG - SHABBA
Btw why would someone hate on durusoke/personally
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Dotman01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Most psquare songs especially thier new song 'Personally'. . . I always change the dial of the radio/tv, whenever the're playing the music.

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by diamondgirl(f): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
shachris03: all Dbanj songs after he left MoHits are wack.
....tnk God am nt d only person dat noticed...itz jst dat d guy don mak am alrdy...mtcheeew
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by diamondgirl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
run ma race by burna boy......*spitz
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine is caro by wizkid

Gosh the song is wacked, real bullsh.it
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RedCard1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Run mad by Terry G, skelewu by Davido and your waist by Iyanya. These songs pisses me off so much. That D'banj's don't tell me nonsense is rubbish too but the video is ok.

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
MillionDollars: I hate nollywood films too
out of point stop hatin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am shocked no1 mentioned the young money crew e.g lil wayne cos the things that come out of his mouth is even worst than iyanya nd terry G. If you are complaining about explicit videos and calling iyanya just know he is a learner compared to some artist.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by felzylix(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
9ja artiste not making sense since 2010
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by prinx55555(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
9ja music has much of immoralities tho, buh i still do value 'em all 4 dey cud still make one. Only dat most of 'em have ardent affectn 4 music and dey cant differentiate btw **Passion** and **Destiny**

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Most1ted(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
man, ah hate dat song called sexy mama...iyanyan is no good to nigeria music...my grudge for wizkid goes should be the kinda lyrics he uses lately,if his song is not about sex den its not wizkid..smh
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by oduaboy1: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigerians and hypocrisy you lots loathe and dislike this songs so much,yet you people keep buying and listening to them,tell me how this artistes make their money,you dance to the wack songs at parties and yet you come to nairaland and start forming holy holy and music critic.
Stop blaming the artistes,blame the nigeria mentality,wasn't iyanya also singing meaningful songs at the beginning of his career how many of you hypocrites bought and listened to the song same with darey e.t.c but you see wack artiste like psquare,dbanj,wizkid e.t.c singing rubbish and making cold cash,any reasonable artiste who doesnt want to die in abject poverty would quickly change his type of music to suit the fans taste.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RedCard1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bapvicslink: Any music from Terry G gives me migrane angryAny music from Terry G gives me migrane
same here
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Jdfada: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!

better still go and hug transformer.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by boss1310(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
am a lover of good oldies so many songs turn my tommy these days but the guy called iyanya i cant just seem to understand the buzz about him
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kstyle2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
I'l rather watch jewish p.orn dan watch dami krane's videos....as 4 terr g i knw i'l end up in jail if i c dat foool....production skills n music tent =0......as 4 sean tizzle,i tink he shld jst open up a sushi bar n quit music....k solo shld do me a favour n walk into boko haram camp wearing noting but a t-shirt dat says 'boko haram is evil'....m sure dey také gud care of him......skales shld switch ova 2 something else cos music is not his forte....wen u nid cool song jst try brymo,fun,sarah brightman,tracy chapman....and finally,may d gods hunt tonto dike if she eva steps foot in a music studio again

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by AliAbdul: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
chai me na SKELEWU OOO BY DAVIDO [sub][/sub]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Khaled – Popstar Ft. Drake, Starring Justin Bieber [video] / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.