Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? (12292 Views)

What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture / What Will You Do If You Were Left Behind After Rapture. / What If U Are Left Behind After Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
This question is for those who are nt sure of going but 4 me am at the gate already wit my cain to flog our polititians who will be begging for Gods mercy
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by didfy: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
This the answer here REVELATION 13:15-18. So
You ve a choice and is the choice to heaven.
In a nut shell. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK,on your right hand nor your forehead.

The only solution now is ROMANS 10:9.
God bless you all
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by princesbamz: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fazhy: Rapture? How about the Muslims? Islam sure does not believe in it.
day will remain join 666 nw

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by hammedkola(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
leatherman:

i meant everything i said dude! what do you even mean by:

Well, it means where Rapture happens, its everyone that's gonna be deleted wink from this earth.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
By God's grace, I will not miss heaven. Am leaving for Him daily.

But should you miss it, you will pay with your own blood, but who can stand. The turture of anti christ? No buying no selling except you reveive the mark, if you can't serve God now, it might be difficult then when there is no more grace.

Let's not be entangled with the things of this world, its easier now cos grace abounds, but then, no more grace, anti will rule the universe and turture whoever doesn't want to receive the mark of the beast.

Let's live with heaven in our mind. It rapture did not take place now, the day you die is your own last day, you can't repent again. Be prepared alwayssssssssssss.

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by vuduchild(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
i will join Al Shabab and blow the fucking anti christ to hell.....Life goes on..Religion is one tin...politics is anoda...
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Emmyk(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
leatherman:

u better so u don't have to think of this thread when it happens! #just saying

you better make heaven, else Lucifer will quote your words cheesycheesy

leatherman:

@op, God forbid that I miss rapture! And for anyone who does, haaaa!!!! I'll be interceeding for him from heaven because e no go funny at all! shocked
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by tunjiadeyemo: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
You better dont joke wt rapture issue. You have to be sober and be in reflective mood. Pray and ask God to show you your position b4 Him now and try to make amend in d areas of ur shortcomings
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by frevangel(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Though it sounds simplistic, this is a very good question one needs to never forget.

1st Corinthians 9
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by 3kay945(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Op
There won't be any, at least not as some people claimed.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by brogadia: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
High Tory
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by xamilola(f): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
arthgideon: I dont believe in rapture
in a matter of seconds after the rapture occurs you will believe, just hold on.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by PStacks(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nobody is leaving anyone behind. Your salvation is in your hands, so if you're left behind, it means u left urself out..

Don't make it look as if there's gon be a big Space ship that would just come and pick people and some would be left behind..
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by chronique(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Most times,when the devil brings his temptations,I ask myself that question. The thought of living eternity in the lake of fire is scary. I aint no saint but evryday of my life,I pray to God to draw me closer to him and give me the grace to make heaven when the trumpet sounds. Living in the flesh aint easy but by the grace of God,I pray to triumph and make it to heaven. I do not want to be left behind.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
I will locate the nearest bar and consume all the beer I can.grin Then d Angels will remember me and come back for me as tipsy as ever grin
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Bond008(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
God forbid it for my enemies. I don't pray i experience the aftamath of rapture.
Cant just imagine the tribulations. Imagain being mamed, thrown into fire, hot oil, urrggh! Father please just help me! Thank You Jesus for Your grace.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by QueenDebby: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
den u are dead already
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rapture isnt real.

You should do more productive things with your life instead of waiting endlessly for what isnt going to come
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by jambogini: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Only 144000 will rule with Christ on earth, There will be a new heaven and new earth where righteousness will dwell. The original purpose of God creating earth, is that man will live forever on paradise earth, and that purpose must come to pass at the appointed time.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Gudnews1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
oremisussan: I just hope I get to be the only one left behind.

I would carry a disc player, listening to Tuface's "If to say na just meeee."

I would trek to Dubai, then Siberia, and then Haiti.

I would leave everything called caution at Haiti and then swim back to Nigeria via the Pacific.

I would...

O Gosh! When will it happen, abeg? That rapture!
Scorners would take it to be a joke, when it hapens, they would gnash their teeth. I pray the Grace of God would exonerate u from that...me too! But neva joke with God, he neva takes it lightly with does who do!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Gudnews1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
that one doesn't believe in God does nt stp him frm existing. Ur doubt has no effect on wht is meant 2be dude. At the end, we all see the truth, but it wuld'v been far too late for many
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by angryninja: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
THIS THREAD IS STU PID
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
What if there is no rapture?
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Gudnews1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
3kay945: Op
There won't be any, at least not as some people claimed.
So u think u'll jst spend d few yrs we hv on earth, enjoy, die, and that's it. No eternity? U must b a joke! Evn d commonest of senses wuld tel u hw absurd dat sounds! Dear Jesus, with all d breath in me, with every single drop of my blood, I crave for a place with u in zion. I am d least worthy, but may ur Grace abound with a piece of rag like me... Amen!

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by achi4u(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
What if I refuses to be raptured, like clogging to one iron bar like that I refuse to fly?grin

I rather stay and watch over my business and those of my ppl that have left, at the end I will still meet them in paradise.

Note : No African will smell hell fire cos we have been in this hot stove for too long.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Emmyk:

you better make heaven, else Lucifer will quote your words cheesycheesy

not to say i'm confident that i will, it's not my power, its by grace.

May God help us all
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by achi4u(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
vuduchild: i will join Al Shabab and blow the fucking anti christ to hell.....Life goes on..Religion is one tin...politics is anoda...
Strong men are joining al quadia you dey join al shabab.

As for me,I rather be a gate man in heaven than join any of those terrorist.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by 3kay945(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gudnews1: So u think u'll jst spend d few yrs we hv on earth, enjoy, die, and that's it. No eternity? U must b a joke! Evn d commonest of senses wuld tel u hw absurd dat sounds! Dear Jesus, with all d breath in me, with every single drop of my blood, I crave for a place with u in zion. I am d least worthy, but may ur Grace abound with a piece of rag like me... Amen!

You think a space ship pilot by Jesus will just appear in the sky like a thief in the night? While you self acclaimed saints will suddenly develop wings and fly in?
Well, my action and deeds in life will speak and determine my stand at the last hour.
Am not to make mouth about it....
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by spacechuks(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Codedrock: LOL.. WHAT A FUNNY QUESTION... I WILL JUST START HAVING THE BEST FUNS OF MY LIFE LIKE FUC.KING UPTO 20GIRLS PER DAY.. AND EAT DIFFERENT TYPE OF THINGS I ALWAYS HOPE TO EAT. BUT I DONT PRAY I WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IN JESUS NAME.
you seriously need Jesus in your life,just surrender your life to him cos the kind of life U̶̲̥̅̊ are leding now will profit U̶̲̥̅̊ nothing
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
E get one shop 4 our area, mehn i see one gold plated iphone 5 4 inside, i have information that d man na committed Christian so after rapture, i go just enter carry am. Haba me ma ma get iphone na
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by imcomingsoon: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
www.thepropheticyears.com/reasons/reason%20why%20we%20are%20in%20the%20last%20days.htm
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by yarodan: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
is not what we can say but we don't want to miss the rapture cos it will be horroble we pray God will help us so to make it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.