Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? (12291 Views)

What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture / What Will You Do If You Were Left Behind After Rapture. / What If U Are Left Behind After Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by purpinkx(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
That'll be fun you know ... Imagine all of them congesting heaven and i'm in le Garden Of Eden
Oh i forgot ... Your pastor said you either go to heaven or hell. Think again grin

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Since I was conceived in the womb, my name had been written in the book of life.

So, I will make HEAVEN by His divine enablement.

I refuse to be a cast-away in Jesus name, and my name will not be found wanting in Jesus name, amen.

But OP, you get liver oooooo.. Wetin put this kain question inside your mind?

Abeg, no let fear de catch person jor.

Count me worthy O'Lord.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Djtm(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
God forbid! But assuming I was to act a movie like that. I'll assemble fellow xtians and purchase guns and ammunitions and probably go to one desert or cave because the only option left is not to receive the mark of the beast.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
I feel everyone is just blabbing.. Everyone dreads that day.

Nobody will be able to stand it o.

It will be as the Bible described it. GNASHING AND WAILING OF TEETH.

I will not be left behind in Jesus name. God forgive me and help me I cry to you oh Lord.

Clothes will not matter, houses will not matter. Dick no go stand again... Trust me.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by trolling(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
where una dey rapture dey go,dem tell una say God dey find una for heaven grin
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by mysticgal(f): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
i will just die,after all i become a castaway,God forbid embarassed
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by movmentish(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Codedrock: LOL.. WHAT A FUNNY QUESTION... I WILL JUST START HAVING THE BEST FUNS OF MY LIFE LIKE FUC.KING UPTO 20GIRLS PER DAY.. AND EAT DIFFERENT TYPE OF THINGS I ALWAYS HOPE TO EAT. BUT I DONT PRAY I WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IN JESUS NAME.
question was if u were left behind in d world alone,guy na kakaki go do ur konji..
@op if it means i wont die then i'd gladly accept it,coz i believe (emphasis on 'i') we decompose after death nufin lyk heaven.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by nuelkaosi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
I would use the opportunity to create an empire...
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by iterator25: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
I'll just go back inside and drink garri
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by crackhaus: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
chikk:

No. That's not the question cos u can never truly tell. Man by nature is sinful and our ways and thoughts are different from those of God. As long as we don't know what the judgement will be like, or even the criteria, it wont be easy to answer that question.

I think the questio should be: "now that you have the opportunity, what are you doing to ensure that you don't get left behind when rapture takes place"?
If you see how many self-proclaimed born-again christians boast about how heaven is their birthright (on top all the hypocrisy and eye-service), you will understand why I rephrased the OP's question.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Lordave: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Funny how Chritians think they'll be raptured and billions of muslims and other non christians destroyed on the never coming last day.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
GOD FORBID!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by trolling(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
adeaugustus: What if there is no rapture? At all?
there's no rapture,no mind this jesus freaks
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by ojimbo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Na waoooo, no be say i dey fear but my liver dey shake
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by chikk(f): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lordave: Funny how Chritians think they'll be raptured and billions of muslims and other non christians destroyed on the never coming last day.

Who said so? Mr, its all about belief and believing. 'I' believe I'll be raptured. I don't know about you and/or other muslims and non-christians.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
It happened to me many years ago. I wept and went to my pastor's house and he did not make it while all his children had gone. One of my zealous christian sisters did not make it too. I ran into a forest to hide from antichrist but alas all the leaves in the forest got withered and there was no place to hide. I cried and ran out only to find myself on my bed - it was in a dream.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by smartg(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
tsidra: That one is under tufiakwa. God forbid dat kind tin after I no join illuminati.Haba... Habatically Jesus wuld av 2 com 4 d 3rd tym oooo
sorry your request cannot be granted, JESUS cannot come more than twice.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by constanceifeoma(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
There are different religion. Religion is man looking for God. christianity is God looking for man. This topic is an interesting one may i not miss the rapture in JESUS NAME. Heaven n earth will pass away but God's word will not pass my dear nairalanders that are yet to believe this topic i pray the Good GOD in his infinity mercy open your eyes to the mystery of His word. May i not be a CASTAWAY in JESUS NAME amen.

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by ugotuf(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Whether or not you believe it, the RAPTURE is the next event or item on GOD'S agenda for this world, only those who are washed in the atoning and reconciling blood of the LAMB, and are consistently living holily and righteously will be whisked away at the rapture. Don't be deceived, sinners will not be counted worthy of it neither will they be able to repent at the instant of it(the rapture), as they ''WILL NOT HEAR'' the sound of the trumpet. Repent while it is called today for tomorrow may be a bit too late in order to avoid being 'left behind'. Those of you making a jest of this should beware as it is blasphemous and could be damning at that, and no one left behind will smile nor have peace as peace will be taken away by the PRINCE of peace HIMSELF and besides you cannot call the bluff of your Maker and Creator. Are you ready for the rapture? are you prepared to meet the LORD?TO BE FORE WARNED IS TO BE FORE ARMED!

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Gospelgirl(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
God will continue to help me not to miss rapture,its imagination is very scary, how much more the reality. I pray for myself and as many others that believes in rapture that none of us will miss it in Jesus Name.
And as for those who are still playing with their salvation, i pray that God will continue to be patient with them until their days of total salvation,but let them also bear in mind that the day and hour knoweth no man(Matthew 24:36). Peace.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by phil5(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
hammedkola:

You dey craze for hand....

Do you know d meaning of rapture?...Its not earthquake oh!...its d end of world...
no insult,abi u nor won go ni?small small tins that people take 4 granted will lead them to hell , most of all is lies

De devil has use dis to hold many Christians ,imagine someone lie even wen dere is no reason to .
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by UjSizzle(f): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
I'll thank God I've read the Left Behind series.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by hod898(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
oremisussan: I just hope I get to be the only one left behind.

I would carry a disc player, listening to Tuface's "If to say na just meeee."

I would trek to Dubai, then Siberia, and then Haiti.

I would leave everything called caution at Haiti and then swim back to Nigeria via the Pacific.

I would...

O Gosh! When will it happen, abeg? That rapture!
Sorry.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Op, i cant answer that question cos if i do, it will b as if am predicting the future to come.

Am always conscious of Heaven.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by phil5(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
hod898:
Sorry.
indeed
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by hrmkz: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why will I be left out?

My sins are forgiveable naaah!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by trolling(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Question to the rapture-heads, what is the next event that takes place after "we" meet Christ in the clouds, if you have the spirit of prophecy,then you'll know you a'int going into heaven, this let you know that Babylon(Christianity in this context) babbles a lot.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by phil5(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
But one more thing pls ,God knws hw dat day is gona be right ,sometimes I think God kws who and who will and will not at the end ,so am short of words some times
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by bakynes(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Those who will nt rapture will be given a second chance. The beast with the lion and dragon body and all sorts of demons will come out to torment d ones left behind and at dat time to survive will be very hard except u accept d mark of the best 666, for those who do not accept d mark will be tortured severely to death and for those who accept the mark will never make heaven again.

1 Like

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
I have no answer to that cos,by God's mercies n grace,its not gonna happen and i dont wish it either for antagonists of SNC n TRUE FEDERALISM,though i'd gladly boot their arsses straight to hell...forgive me,LORD..
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by MrWorldwide2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
tshegs19: I'd be like
U wil b more dan jst putin ur hands on ur head and ur face lookin lyk mess.
U wil go crazy, weepin and gnashin ur teeth!

Well, me I wil b in heaven, bribing d angels 2 sneak u in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.