Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness (580 Views)

We Are Both As Genotype,what Is The Way Out? / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness by Dandozz: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Please I need your kind advice as I am in dilema and feeling frustrated right now. For the past 8 years that I have been looking to settle down, most of the ladies I get attracted to have the AS genotype like myself. The only AA I met some 3 years ago seem the most irresponsible lady I have ever come across. She still goes to sleep with people she said were her exs among other despicable and irresponsible behaviors so I had to end the relationship as I cant just marry someone simply because she is AA when she doesnt meet my moral standard. The reason I am seeking for your opinions is that I met this lovely lady early this year. We became friends and then entered a relaltionship. We were planning to move to the family level and I told her my genotype. She went to check hers and lo and behold she is AS. I almost died as I really love this lady. She is what everyman would wish for in a wife. Now I am really disturbed and dont know what to do. I will be relocating to Australia in 6 months time and planned taking her along so now dont know what to do. I want to know from people with experience what should I d? Since we will be moving to a more advanced country medically will the fear of SS kids still be there? I learnt there is a way they can check the pregnacy and terminate it if it is SS but I dont want abortion. Are there ways to live a normal family life if the most feard sickle cell baby come in the family? Please I need as much assistance as I can please please please I dont know what to do
Re: Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness by Hebunn(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bros, tink am well o... Cos wen d wahala start, all dis ur "butterfly in the belly" go disappear... Ehen.
Re: Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
I think for a Man, you are sounding too desperate.

Ever heard of your other part? Your lost rib?

Maybe its a way of God telling you, you still haven't met the one. cos when you do, she would be AA and even with a complimentary blood type, and she would be responsible and everything you want in your wife.

God doesn't make mistakes, your wife is out there, maybe even in Australia where u r going, maybe before you leave wherever you are now. Life is full of uncertainties but one above all is certain, YOUR OWN WIFE THAT WILL COMPLIMENT U IN EVERY THING IS OUT THERE!. Everybody has a wife.I mean everyone! just that most times we tend to miss her due to negligence or unnecessary desperation.

Don't rush...Time and chance happen to us all.
Re: Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness by sexymoma(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
My dear brother see ehn by the time you guys get married and starts giving birth the love you think you're having now would fade because of the challenges you would have in spending your whole hard earn money on sickle cell kids....
why can't you close your eyes, brain and body to love and choose wisely.
you aren't doing this for you and your fiancee but for your unborn kids.
don't bring them to this life to suffer o because na dem go sit down jeje before una go write application to them o.
Re: Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness by emperorchedda(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why all these discrimination against SS people undecided me think its not fair
Re: Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness by Tranquill: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Don’t Date Poor Guys – Jason Njoku [video] / Coming To Port-harcourt, Need A Friend , Male Or Female . / Love Dad More Than Mum; Is It Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.